Corrupt Room Staff. Fed Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, where to begin. Hello, most of you know me. And knowing me, you know that I am outspoken and address any issue I see as unhealthy. So with that being said , lets begin.
Also disclaimer, (idk and or give a fuck about the RO's vs global thing that happened in this, thing is a WHOLE new issue that shouldve been addressed for some time now)

MONOTYPE ROOM.

For starters, most of the staff there are coprrupt. They act like they are gods who troll other rooms using "tyrone" in the name when on alt and finally a RO caught one and mute/ban whoever they feel like without any reasoning. Its like a mini cult. Think im lying?
http://i.imgur.com/XbITuu6.png Whats happening in this screenshot is a RO caught a mod trolling other rooms. Also notice another mod Omega laughed and said, "I think it was the best idea" in response to the RO's warning

Now, me being someone who likes mono, Im not feeling this at all.

And I understand that globals have auth in these rooms and that the rooms have to still follow Showdown rules. So if you think Im lying or exaggerating at all, I challenge one of you to watch in alt, not on your main so they wont act all "Fake and proper" Wont take you longer than 10 mins.

Im a driver and sports and dont mute because "I dont like a user" or for any unreasonable reason at all, yet I watch shit go down in the room of the meta that I enjoy.

And I dont care if they ban me on sight if I enter the room from now on, seems like people are scared to speak up and im not one to hold back.

Again, I ask; challenge a global to watch these guys "on alt" for the simple fact that they kiss up and act all innocent when globals are there then act like a group of gods when not being watched.

And dont act all goodie goodie after this gets posted

Thanks for your time,

An unhappy user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)