Corsola Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
I forfeit, since I can't actually do any battles until after the deadline for r1, apparently.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
my opponent said he'd look for me in the weekend. I waited for him a lot of time both days and he didn't connect, so yeah, activity post and that

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Defeated heist in 4 intense matches (game 3 was a tie). I got really lucky the last game, sorry for that man. Otherwise really excellent games.

We are scheduled to play on the 17th you are british so it may be a few hours after the deadline :o

sorry i realized too late that i got no time for this :(
i give the win to srk or sub me out if its not too late

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
activity post, couldn't find him online and he didn't reply to my last vm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)