crazy_man's Hidden Power Breeding Program (Now with Nest Ball Treecko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. *Looks up Florges's Analysis: Other Options*

Offensive Calm Mind is kinda meh, but actually Choice Scarf could work with Modest.

...Yeah this interests me.

Anything ya want for it?

crazy_man So on my last egg breeding run I've bred an Axew like the one on your wants list and I have a match on Reddit for it. How desperate are you for it to be male? The one I have in egg form is female.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey crazy_man!! I've been looking at the post you made on that one person's reddit page and since you posted it a couple of days ago, he hasn't said a thing!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Firstly, please double check to make sure everything is correct with the mons I just sent you!! Secondly, thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule and everything (including sleep) to get this thing hatched!! I know it was a lot of work for you and I don't think I could ever thank you enough!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)