Creative moveset of the month

Is it a good idea to create a "Creative Movesets of the month" in the Smog magazine?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 121 91.0%
  • I don't think it would work...

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think It's a good idea, and If I ever though of a good moveset I would brag all about it, but I think you have a point about people not wanting to share it :-)
nowadays, everyone can rng ∞ identical pokémon that are perfect, so the pokémon does not really matter any more, it's all about the moves now a days.
It would be interesting, but my favorite movesets are the funny gimmicks :toast:

Seems like a great idea! You might want to add NU, as a handful of people play it. I can't wait to see some interesting movesets =]

Sounds like a good idea. In the NCMS thread, any potentially good set gets buried under all the other posts, and will usually fall into obscurity. Having this feature will prevent this.

Seems like a great idea! You might want to add NU, as a handful of people play it. I can't wait to see some interesting movesets =]
That is actually a good idea, having diferent tiers, OU, UU, NU, Uber would be great, so every time the smog is published, we would get.... 5 new and creative movesets.

At first, I wanted to have in every metagame, but since it's unsure even for OU, I prefer we start only with one. Then, if the article runs smoothly and that we see that more and more people posting new sets in hope to see it in the Smog, then we'll think about having all the metagames. But for now, let's just stick to OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)