Crimz's Trade Thread for Trading Stuff I Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am able to trade now. (Don't know what the problem with it was, but whatev, it's fixed.)

For recap:
Magis4Life Turtwig for elgyem(dream ball, analytic) And I need your FC
$teele Pineco(dream ball), houndour(levelball) and shellder(lure ball) for elgyem(dream ball, analytic), shinx(moon ball) and mawile(love ball) done!
xXJasmineXx Squirtle for Monopoly money :D
Mad_Rat Did you still want a shinx or corphish? I can just give you one.
Did I miss anyone?

DracoNinja I don't think that heavy ball aron is legal. That's a hacked ball. You didn't mean safari ball by chance, did you?
My fc Is 3754-7516-0672. I am ready.

Added, and waiting. :) What's your IGN, by the way?
Napoleon. I am still breeding the Turtwig as a I just realized that your female Turtwig has 31-31-31-31-x-31 and is missing sp. Def. If you want this spit back (it has superpower) then never mind but I should be ready with the right ivs in a few min.

Napoleon. I am still breeding the Turtwig as a I just realized that your female Turtwig has 31-31-31-31-x-31 and is missing sp. Def. If you want this spit back (it has superpower) then never mind but I should be ready with the right ivs in a few min.
It doesn't have to be a female. A male would work just as fine, since I have a ditto to breed it with and it is in a regular ball.

I am very interested in the following:
Cyndaquil

Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x5

as well as,

Dratini

♀ Adamant. Marvel scale. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has extreme speed. x3

CMT!

Monopoly? O_O
Yep, 'cause monopoly money ain't worth nothin'! :D (Maybe I should have typed "Imaginary money" instead.)

I am very interested in the following:
Cyndaquil

Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x5

as well as,
Dratini

♀ Adamant. Marvel scale. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has extreme speed. x3

CMT!
I don't really see anything there that I want. Do you happen to have a spare toxic orb? I'd take one of those, it would save me a trip to the Maison. :)
You want a female cyndaquil, right? I can give you a 4IV female for free.

I'm interested in females of your Vulpix, Snorlax, Cyndaquil, Swift Swim Feebas and Prankster Murkrow, also Chikorita/Totodile if you have any spares or spitbacks for trade.

I can breed the Pokemon on this spreadsheet, see if you're interested in anything? :)

Yep, 'cause monopoly money ain't worth nothin'! :D (Maybe I should have typed "Imaginary money" instead.)

I don't really see anything there that I want. Do you happen to have a spare toxic orb? I'd take one of those, it would save me a trip to the Maison. :)
You want a female cyndaquil, right? I can give you a 4IV female for free.
I would gladly accept a free spitback! I don't think I have a spare toxic orb but I can probably go grab you one, I am sitting on a lot of excess BP atm.

I'm interested in females of your Vulpix, Snorlax, Cyndaquil, Swift Swim Feebas and Prankster Murkrow, also Chikorita/Totodile if you have any spares or spitbacks for trade.

I can breed the Pokemon on this spreadsheet, see if you're interested in anything? :)
I'd be interested in the luxury ball charmander if you could get me a female. I see you have that listed as "only males", so maybe we could do a 2-for-1 deal for that? Perhaps I can give you a 5IV female cyndaquil and a chikorita spitback, or something like that?
(Dang, I already bred my flawless shiny charizard in a regular pokeball...Am I going to start over to get one in a luxury ball now? XD)

I would gladly accept a free spitback! I don't think I have a spare toxic orb but I can probably go grab you one, I am sitting on a lot of excess BP atm.
Okay, so a dratini and a spitback cyndaquil for a toxic orb! :) (That's the item I want for the flareon that I will use in that upcoming eevee wifi battle event.)

I'd be interested in the luxury ball charmander if you could get me a female. I see you have that listed as "only males", so maybe we could do a 2-for-1 deal for that? Perhaps I can give you a 5IV female cyndaquil and a chikorita spitback, or something like that?
(Dang, I already bred my flawless shiny charizard in a regular pokeball...Am I going to start over to get one in a luxury ball now? XD)
I could probably try to breed you a female one but I'm not sure how long I'll take, Cyndaquil and a Chikorita spitback would be fine :) The Charmander needs to be a perfect 5IV female with Solar Power, right?
Would you be interested in BP items or anything else I have for the others?

Last edited:
I could probably try to breed you a female one but I'm not sure how long I'll take, Cyndaquil and a Chikorita spitback would be fine :) The Charmander needs to be a perfect 5IV female with Solar Power, right?
Would you be interested in BP items or anything else I have for the others?
Solar power would be nice since I have never had a HA charmander, if you can get one without a lot of trouble. But I know breeding these with HA can take a while, so I'll settle for whichever ability you get first if you don't want to breed them for a long time.
Actually, I could use an electirizer, since I just finished training an electabuzz and want to evolve it. I could give you two of the others for one of those. :)

I'm interested in a Munchlax, check my thread and let me know.
You have items to trade for pokemon, or just other items? Because I would find another master ball useful if you have spares. :)

CMT for female Shinx
A male smeargle would come in handy. :)

Solar power would be nice since I have never had a HA charmander, if you can get one without a lot of trouble. But I know breeding these with HA can take a while, so I'll settle for whichever ability you get first if you don't want to breed them for a long time.
Actually, I could use an electirizer, since I just finished training an electabuzz and want to evolve it. I could give you two of the others for one of those. :)
Okay :) I should be able to get them to you by the end of the weekend (but probably earlier) if that's alright with you? Female Prankster Murkrow and Swift Swim Feebas would be great if you can trade them for the Electrizer.

You have items to trade for pokemon, or just other items? Because I would find another master ball useful if you have spares. :)

A male smeargle would come in handy. :)
Yeah I can give you a few masterballs if you'd like.

So for recap, pending trades are:

Diploman - Charmander and electirizer for cyndaquil, chikorita, p murkrow and ss feebas. (My last feebas atm is a 6IV one, if that's okay.)
Wombat4sale -toxic orb for ms dratini and cyndaquil.
Vakarian_ - masterball(s) for munchlax.
Jer - Smeargle for shinx.
xXJasmineXx - squirtle for a nothing.

Did I miss any?

Yeah I can give you a few masterballs if you'd like.
More than one master ball?

Last edited:
I've got the Charmander (the first and only perfect female I got had Blaze, after probably over 90 eggs with perfect parents) and enough BP for an Electrizer, so I guess I'm ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)