1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Cross-Server Tourney Round One

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by Magmortified, Jul 14, 2008.

1. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

You are in luck:

You posted first so (as long as you are going to be active from now on) you are through!
  2. Bass

Bass Brother in arms
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I have to say, no offense but these pairings really suck... Considering that the same number of people advanced from CMS as, say, CaP, why are there people paired up against each other from CMS when CaP has NOBODY on its team going against each other?

But oh well, Poopazing shouldn't be too difficult to find... Too bad I don't get to face him on CMS. =/

By the way, can I post the new topic instead of Mag, since I am running this round?
  3. Sir Spanky

Sir Spanky

I beat AA 3-0 on the Pokemonexperte server gg

And Bass, yeah it sucks I am against a team member too.
  4. Bobtheball4

Bobtheball4 CAP Playtesting Expert

i beat sonaxy in dougs, so we 1-1m i hate the pairings also :( i wish we could redo them, but i doubt thats possible
  5. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

It was the luck of the draw, I used a RNG to pick the pairings. I agree that it is annoying that so many people play those on the same team, but it would be unfair to redo the picking.

And yea Bass it OK.

Other people r2's thread is up please post results there.

Edit: Goodbye, back on the 31st-2nd

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)