Curiosity Shop

Okay so Pumpkaboo is ready, and Purrloin is almost there, I am at the point where I get 4 iv spitback and 5 iv's with the wrong missing stat.

CMT for

Tyrogue
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
Iv's:31/31/31/x/31/31
Ball: Poke Ball ( you can't get it in another ball)
Egg Moves: Hit jump kick, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch and Fake out

I have the parents to breed HP Ice Electrike Timid in a nest ball, I'm willing to trade one for a female Roselia w/ technician. Should I start breeding?

I have the parents to breed HP Ice Electrike Timid in a nest ball, I'm willing to trade one for a female Roselia w/ technician. Should I start breeding?
Yeah but as you can see i dont have time so probably I can the next week wednesday or friday dude :)

I have a shiny 31/31/xx/31/31/xx Brave Aegislash if you're interested. We still need to trade Squirtle for Scraggy to i believe. I won't be free to trade for a few more days however :P

I have a shiny 31/31/xx/31/31/xx Brave Aegislash if you're interested. We still need to trade Squirtle for Scraggy to i believe. I won't be free to trade for a few more days however :P

Yep y i have u scraggy ready but im only interested in 31 31 31 31 31 x :(

I have this shiny honedge if you're interested: adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 pokeball. I'm interested in the ditto and a swirlix. If not interested, cmt for a swirlix or a female spitback swirlix. Thanks!

I have this shiny honedge if you're interested: adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 pokeball. I'm interested in the ditto and a swirlix. If not interested, cmt for a swirlix or a female spitback swirlix. Thanks!

Sorry but now im only interested in that's..

Shiny brave honedge withoud speed in dusk ball

and modest salamence not shiny with hydro pump and flametower intimidate in dive ball thanks!

I have what you're looking for in the shin honedge except the ball >< lol

I am however interestered in a noibat you have.
Would a Jolly Super Luck 31/31/31/X/31/31 work for you?

Last edited:
This may be crazy, but at this moment I'm breeding from Modest Salamence within Dive Ball with Hydro Pump&Dragon Pulse. If I breed you one would you give me a Tyrogue or Chespin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)