1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Currently stuck completing story of B&W2 need help please.

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by DangerousMan, Sep 21, 2012.

1. DangerousMan

DangerousMan

Hello,

I am currently stuck in the story mode of B&W2 (White 2). I just beat Skyla and after I left the Gym she followed me outside and said some Japanese mumbo jumbo. Accordding to the walkthrough guide I'm following (marriland.com walkthrough) It says after I defeat her, I have to go and get TM40 (Aerial Ace), which I did, then I meet her at the airport and she'll be ready to fly me to Yamaji Town, but when I talk to her she just says the same Jap stuff, doesnt ask me to fly, and then I cannot progress.

Anyone else having/had this problem able to assist me?
  2. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

Try asking in general b2w2 discussion instead of making a new thread

as for your problem, are you sure you are speaking to her at the airport with TM40 and such?
  3. Maverick Hunter

Maverick Hunter

go to celestial tower, talk with professor juniper, then you are ready to depart.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)