Custom Battle Music??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just listening to some of my electronic music that I mix and I had an idea... Wouldn't it be cool if the Gym Leaders on here could set there own battle music?? I'm sure if enough people requested it, Smogon could make some changes to their simulator and allow us to attach MP3 files to them (after they were approved obviously). I don't know about you guys but I think it would be a nice touch to add some individuality to the Gyms. Let me know what you guys think?

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon.

While this is a correct place for suggesting changes to Pokemon Showdown, if you direct your questions (regarding Showdown) here in the future you'll get a quicker response.

That being said, this probably will not be accepted there either. Adding custom music compatibility would take away from time better spent working more important things, such as older generations and doubles. For now, you can hit the mute button in the top right of the window to turn Showdown's music off, enabling you to play your own through other means.

Also, Smogon does not have a Gym Leader system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)