Programming Custom Pokemon Analysis

Me and a bunch of other people on a different forum have compiled together 151 Unique Pokemon, with little care at balancing them all together.

I myself am curious at how they would all fair if they were restricted to a "metagame" of their own, and in the current meta.
There's 151 one of them, 3 Legendary or "Ubers" They all have their own art, designated stats, abilities etc.

I'd like someone who's experienced with such things to.... uh.... "Indulge" me (?) by doing this for me! Because I didn't plan on giving anything to the person who does it.

Here's where you'll find the list of pokemon and the downloads for all the info: http://rpgmaker.net/events/pokemon_rmn/?post=508544#post508544
This is quite the project to undertake, and I'll appreciate any help.

Summary: Analyze the pokemon we've created into either their own meta (Just them against each other) or in the current meta.

As a side note, I'm asking this on my own whim, the others have no idea I'm asking this.
And please, refrain from participating in the event, I myself would like to keep the decisions to those who've participated (The Event is pretty much over, there's just creating the game)
This is quite the project to undertake, and I'll appreciate any help.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)