1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Custom Sets that Work Very Well!

Discussion in 'BW OU' started by Gronkspike9348, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gronkspike9348

Gronkspike9348

Here are some of mine, feel free to share yours!

This isn't custom, but it is horribly underused
    Kyurem-B @ Choice Scarf
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 Spe
    Nature: Adamant
    - Outrage
    - Fusion Bolt
    - Earth Power
    - Ice Beam

Works very well as a late game one man clean up crew, I'd say he finishes my opponent about 90% of games. The only move here that you will really ever need is outrage, but the others are good fillers. If your opponent is left without a steel type, or a scarfed pokemon, the game is over for them.

My Custom Gengar
    Gengar @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    Nature: Timid
    - Substitute
    - Shadow Ball
    - Giga Drain
    - HP [Fire]

Always used as my lead, allows me to scout my opponent and make an excellent switch in, as well as having counters to most common leads (GG scizor, ferrothorn, politoed, etc.). Pretty much a beast set, and Giga Drain allows me to heal off sub+life orb damage, making this gengar last far longer that most.

Now it's time to share your own ideas! What custom sets have worked very well for you? (Provide justification)
  2. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)