Cyber the Porygon-Z
Calm nature, Somewhat of a clown.
Silk Scarf
Analytic
-Tri Attack
-Nasty Plot
-Agility
-Zap Cannon

Cyber is my ranged attacker, and can do serious damage with a Nasty Plot- boosted Zap Cannon. The lack of Adaptability is somewhat made up for by the Silk Scarf, which increases a Normal-Type move's power. However, He (yes, he!) lacks Defense and Attack, so physical moves do quite a bit of damage, if the opponent can even get the first move...

Lina the Togekiss
Bold nature, Often dozes off.
Scope Lens
Super Luck
-Air Slash
-Fly
-Aura Sphere
-Roost

Lina is the eye in the sky. Her Super Luck ability, combined with the Scope Lens makes her critical-hit ratio sky high, making her poor Attack power slightly better. When she's hurt, she can use Roost to patch herself up.

The Professor the Samurott
Timid nature, Sturdy body.
King 's Rock
Torrent
-Surf
-Megahorn
-Aqua Tail
-Hydro Cannon

The one who's been with me ever since I made my way around Unova for the second time. He can nail Psychic-Types with a deadly Megahorn, and wipe out threats with an incredibly strong Hydro Cannon. The King 's Rock can cause his foe to flinch, making them even more vulnerable to attack.

Vick the Chandelure
Careful nature, Very finicky
Spell Tag
Flame Body
-Confuse Ray
-Inferno
-Curse
-Flash

Vick works in the shadows, debilitating his foes over time with Burns, Confusion, and Curses. He can easily destroy an opponent, or at least, weaken them. With an arsenal of status-inflicting moves, he can be a very serious threat.

Gene the Jolteon
Rash nature, Often lost in thought
Magnet
Quick Feet
-Last Resort
-Thunderbolt
-Volt Switch
-Signal Beam

Gene is the Glass Cannon. He possesses lightning speed and Special Attack out of the wazoo, but like Cyber, has low Attack and Defense. Unlike Cyber, He trades some of that Special Attack for Speed, however, and can obliterate any Psychic and Flying-Type in his path.

Spike the Bisharp
Mild nature, Quick tempered.
Razor Claw
Inner Focus
-Metal Claw
-Iron Head
-Swords Dance
-Night Slash

Spike is the physical attacker. He has near- near-nonexistent Special Attack, but his Attack levels are on par with Cyber's Special Attack. This makes fighting enemies with low Defense and/or weaknesses easy. He can also raise his Attack to Uber-tier levels with Swords Dance if the need comes up.

This team has very few descriptions and it fails to meet the RMT Rules. Please read them and browse the RMT Archive to see what kind quality we expect in our RMTs. PM me when you do so and I will unlock your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)