Daily happenings in the Smogon Dystopia

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Post the daily happenings in the life of a Smogonite here, only you pretend you live under an authoritarian dictatorship.

Me? I just finished destroying evidence of Lando-T ruining the metagame so I can raise my social credit score!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I woke up today with a plan to clothe my dear leaders in new suits they had picked out, only to have them both decide they did not like them whilst halfway dressed. I was forced to immediately procure alternative suits, lest I incur their fiery wrath. I was also tasked with providing them a meal to begin their day, which they determined was not to their liking after consuming most of it, instead demanding a new meal entirely. Finally, when the time had come to proceed to their meetings regarding affairs of state, one of them did not want to go and had to be placated with bribes.

And it's only 2:30 in the afternoon.

I continue to resist, but the situation is bleak and hope is scarce. I scuttle about the alleys seeking an opportune moment to jump on top of a soapbox to shout to the passing crowd that the Counter patch was illegitimate before retreating to shadows to lurk. I'm determined to topple the bourgeoisie, but it's a daunting task, and I begin to wonder how long it is before the mods hunt me down

Last edited:
At this moment, for example, in 2020 (if it was 2020), Cookie was at war with Firebot and in alliance with Smogoff. In no public or private utterance was it ever admitted that the three powers had at any time been grouped along different lines. Actually, as Winston well knew, it was only four years since Cookie had been at war with Smogoff and in alliance with Firebot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)