Danmantincan vs. The Shiny Umbreon(BZ is reffing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo, loopholey.

Cappy, use an evasive Dig, emerging on the third action to hit Titania. In the meantime, Katoptris, use Confuse Ray on Titania, then Extrasensory on Titania. Once Cappy reaches the surface on action 3, which should happen before your move due to the 0 priority on delayed dig, use Earthquake!

Hp:52
Energy:24
Poisoned (2dam per Action), +1 defense
and

Hp:90
Energy:100

VS.

Hp:82
Energy:39
and

Energy:100
Well now, we have an even situation, sorta. Both trainers have one brand new fresh pokemon and one pokemon whose already been out for awhile. Munchlax is getting MVP for staying in the whole match despite that Poison. Anyways. On to the next round, which is started out by Combusken who uses Sky Uppercut hitting Eevee for decent damage. Bronzor shines a Confuse Ray down on Combusken confusing in for 3 actions. Munchlax goes for a Chip away on Eevee which connects for solid damage Eevee who burrows underground with Dig but doesn't pop up anywhere, must be hidding. Eevee is still Digging around underground, leaving his partner all alone, but it doesn't seem to matter, Combusken attempts a double kick but misses because Eevee is still underground. Bonzor uses Extrasensory on Combusken for super effective damage while Munchlax chills out. Finally Eevee emerges from the ground and hits Combusken finally and gets payed back with a nice Sky uppercut to the face. Bonzor then unleashes an Earthquake by slamming full force into the ground, hitting everyone, even his own team mate for damage. Munchlax prepares for another Chip away.

Hp:37
Energy:28
Poisoned (2dam per Action)
and

Hp:46
Energy:87
VS.

Hp:8
Energy:25
and

Energy:80​

Match has ended in a DQ

Danmantincan gets 2 Tc
Camerupt gets 2MC 1DC and 1KOc
Munchlax gets 1EC 2MC 1DC and 2KOc
Roselia gets 2MC and 1DC because it used the EC in battle
Combusken gets 1EC 2MC and 1DC

Does Umbreon get Counters, even though he was Dq?

I get 5 RC because 4 pokemon were Knocked out

Wait, DQ is based on post hour too? I was busy during the day, but I was planning on posting tonight, as in now. If I'm still disqualified, that's fine, good game. I was probably going to lose anyway. But if we can resume, I'd like to see it through.

Cappy, Quick Attack the Combusken until you faint. You fought well, but the fighting type matchup proved too strong. Katoptris, use Extrasensory on Combusken, then Earthquake both, and finish with another chicken-bound Extrasensory!

Dmtc asked for the DQ and it has to stay like that. You can challenge him to a rematch if you want I guess, but as far as I know, its tied to the ref post. But I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)