Darkeus97' s Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules:
1) No Hacks
2) Only Kalos born/caught pokemon, Pokebank ones are less than trash for me (I like pokebank 'mons, but only if they have the Blue Pentagon)
3) Be polite when asking for something or I'll ignore your comment :O

Note:
1) I don't care about the Pokeballs (but you can still ask)
2) I don't care about Clones (you can clone)

(link removed)

Searching for:
*5/6 IVs Shiny I don't have

FC: 4098 3524 3230
IGN: Luke

Write there or send me a PM if you're interested in something :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've got a 5 IV Adamant Mold Breaker Drilbur ready, would you be willing to part with one of your Iron Fist Chimchar for it? :)

Really interested in your Medicham and Piplup (the Definat one). I'll send you a PM when I'll be back home (1-2 hours, sorry)
Would you be willing to part with the Riolu for it?
The piplup is still a work in progress... gonna take me a while as I cant seem to get a female with defiant XD but il keep at it

Would you be willing to part with the Riolu for it?
The piplup is still a work in progress... gonna take me a while as I cant seem to get a female with defiant XD but il keep at it
No problem, I can trade the Riolu for the medicham, but as I stated before I will not be able to trade before 1/2 hours (anyway I'm interested in the Timid Sylveon too)

I like the Treecko, but since I like the Physical variant over the Special one, I'll wait for the Jolly ones (I read you don't have them ATM, so I'll wait)
I don't , but I can breed them "quite" fast but not as fast as I have a 3IV Jolly (F) Treecko I need to use to breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)