Dat RMT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I would really appreciate some feedback on this team... I have been trying to tweak it so I can ladder, and have had some success.

Vroom (Rotom-Mow) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Scarfed revenge killer, however he is a bit frail. I would be willing to replace him, but right now he meets the need I have. I don't really use trick because this doesn't like to stay in and take hits.

Hornynstoned (Rhyperior) @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Fairly bulky SR, also he hits like a freaking truck. I really don't have a problem with him.. Has had some late game sweeps.

Knightbug (Escavalier) @ Leftovers
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Toxic

My special wall.. And he walls the ish out of everything. I am thinking of changing to something faster though because Escav is slow as cold tar.

CoolStoryBrobat (Crobat) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 140 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Super Fang

Crobat because speed. Outspeeds most pokemon and Brave Birds things to the face.

Tankduck (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Discharge
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Tri Attack

I love tanky P2. Standard set, Eviolite makes this thing a pain to take out. Trace for Flygon's levitate when it tries to EQ Ryperior.

Ceilingfixture (Chandelure) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Energy Ball
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Chandy is my special sweeper, nothing likes to take a Specs Overheat. However I want to find something new for this position too, there are too many checks to chandelure in UU.

Thanks for any input. I'm not a very strong teambuilder, and rely a lot on other people's feedback.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hi
Rule 3 said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Your thread is breaking that rule. You need a minimum of three lines of descriptions for each of your Pokemon. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)