Decent Team I Made RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm relatively new to competetive battling so please help me.

Feraligatr (M) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
EVs:
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Focus Punch
- Surf
- Outrage
- Hydro Pump
I chose Feraligatr because i have it in every game and i think it works well. these moves i chose b/c surf and hydro pump will do 1.5x more since there water, outrage b/c it's strong and focus punch b/c it does a good deal of damage depending on who i'm facing. mystic water is to power up surf and hydro pump. lonely nature b/c it has a high hp and attack.
---
Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs:
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Draco Meteor
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
i chose dragonite b/c they're awesome. i chose the moves since they are all strong and can beat most leads in a few moves. i chose the life orb b/c it makes the moves 30% stronger. quiet nature b/c hp and special attack are high.
---
Lucario (M) @ Fist Plate
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs:
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Reversal
- Crunch
- Swords Dance
i chose lucario b/c it's my favorite pokemon. i chose these moves because swords dance is good for att, crunch does a good deal of damage so does reversal and substitute is a good move to hide behind. i used the fist plate to boost reversals power. and adamant nature to make special att high and hp and att pretty high too.
---
Arcanine (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs:
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Flare Blitz
- Extremespeed
- Will-o-wisp
- Fire Blast
arcanine b/c it's pretty beast at attacks. all fire att b/c it's a fire poke and they are strong moves. will o wisp to burn and extremespeed b/c its a pretty strong first attack. impish nature b/c it raises its weak def and hp gets pretty high. leftovers to keep arcanine in for a little while longer.
---
Tyranitar (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs:
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Flamethrower
- Pursuit
tyranitar because he's strong. crunch and pursuit are strong moves, flamethrower does lots of damage and superpower b/c it can score a ko on some normal pokemon. expert belt b/c if i put it against a bug or normal or something where i can get a super effective the move hit 20 % more. hasty nature so speed bullets up and i still have lots of hp.
---
Scizor (M) @ Silverpowder
Ability: Swarm
EVs:
- Swords Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Night Slash
- Toxic
scizor b/c its a good pokemon for att and speed. swords dance to get att higher. bug buzz to do damage and night slash. toxic to do contiunous damage. silverpowder to power up bug buzz even more and hasty nature b/c speed att and special def go up a lot.

Please tell me anything i need to change including if anything with my items set or moves or pokemon are illegal.

Add the EV's or a mod will lock this thread. I can't see anything wrong with this team other than Arcanine. He belongs in UU.

On Scizor, U-Turn over Toxic. And Bullet Punch over Bug Buzz for Technician boosted STAB. Give it Life Orb for more power.

On TTar, Fire Punch over Flamethrower 'cause he's a physical attacker.

I'm not that good at rating teams, but that what I see fit in this team. Overall, nice build.

Scizor (M) @ Silverpowder
Ability: Swarm
EVs:
- Swords Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Night Slash
- Toxic
NEVER EVER use special attacks on a scizor i recomend using the ever standard choice band set, which looks something like this

Scizor @ Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
Ev's: 248 HP 252 Atk 8 Spe
Ability: Technician
-Bullet Punch
-U-turn
-Pursuit
-SuperPower

basically, bullet punch is there as main STAB as it's power is boosted by technician and then even further by choice band, u-turn leaves a dent in anything that doesnt resist it, pursut for ghosts and superpower hits weavile and the ever common t-tar for 4x effective damage

if im honest this team is ok, and I honestly think you should lurk around the forums more before you post a team.
learn about Ev's and Iv's and you may even want to enrol in the battling program they have here.

Good Luck in the future. (:

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please refer to rule 2:

2. Do not post incomplete teams. If you are smart enough to pick five Pokemon, you can easily pick another one. If you are smart enough to pick nine, you can easily cut that down to six. Make sure to include natures, EV spreads and items. If you are unsure of your selections, make a note of this or simply add a question mark after them so team raters can help you focus on perceived problems first.
Feel free to repost once you have actual EV spreads for your Pkm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)