Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Needs some work

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It's terrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Before I begin, please keep in mind that this is my very first RMT, so please don't be too harsh. Thank you! :) Now on to the team!

Mushy (Breloom) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb

The first Pokemon I chose for the team was Techniloom with Rock Tomb, because I wanted something to Spore things, while also being powerful enough to knock something out. I chose max speed because I think people don't expect max speed Breloom. (At least I don't) I don't think the set needs much explanation.

Excalibur (Aegislash) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 128 Def / 252 SAtk / 128 SDef
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Flash Cannon

The next Pokemon I chose was Aegislash, because I needed something to resist Fairy and Flying for Breloom. I chose the mixed defensive set with max SpAtk because with this much Def investment it can take an EQ from most Excadrill sets and KO with Shadow Ball or Shadow Ball+ Sneak.

Charla (Charizard) (F) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Next is the team's main Pokemon! I don't think I need to say much for this guy, it's just the standard set.
It used to be Jolly, but I changed it to Adamant because I sometimes fail to OHKO things and then they kill me.

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Wish
- Protect

Next is the Special Wall of the team: Florges! This thing acts as my Dragon counter as well as status healer and Wish passer. It also has enough SpAtk on its own so it can deal some damage while walling.

Zap (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 220 HP / 252 Def / 36 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This may sound weird, but Zapdos is the Physical wall of the team. I needed a defensive wall and a Defoger in one, and this thing came to mind. It can also help against Gliscor, cause for some reason, people don't expect HP Ice. It can even take a +2 Shadow Sneak from Aegislash and try to OHKO with TBolt.

Washy (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

Lastly, I needed a Scarfer and since I don't see Scarf Rotom-W much anymore, I decided to use it. People rarely expect it, so it's able to Volt Switch off of them or just revenge kill them. I have trick as a way to deal with Ferrothorn and the like, so I can deal with them easier.

I apologize if the explanations weren't as good, people. Rate my team please! Thanks!

On Breloom, Leftovers is generally not a great item for it. I believe it would be better off as a Sash Lead, or a Life Orb revenge killer.

Sash Lead Breloom is great, allowing you to start off with some momentum if the opponent makes a poor pick of a lead, or their lead is able to be Spored. This could possibly mean that SR may not reach your side of the field, a HUGE advantage for you, as Charizard may switch in more freely, and Zapdos can save that extra 25% of HP.

However, Breloom's LO set is just as good. It can serve as one of the best checks to Tyranitar and Excadrill, both are common teammates on the ladder. Mach Punch allows you to keep them at bay, as they both can do a number to your team.

Overall, nice team, gj and gl.

Great team I only have one problem.
Florges.
Use sylveon please use it
1. MORE HP SO BETTER WISHES
2. PIXILATE HYPER VOICE DOES WAY MORE THAN A MOONBLAST
3. IT GETS HEAL BELL AS WELL
4. IT HAD BETTER PHYSICAL DEFENSES BECAUSE MORE HP...
5. ITS CUTE :D
Oh also, give loom a sash, it loves sashes.

sorry for the caps my phone is going haywire

Pretty much agreeing with Kazuma, Use Syvleon over florges:
Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

And Put a sash on Breloom for the guaranteed spore.

I recommend you use the following spread from the zard x analysis: 248 HP 136 Atk 120 Spd adamant.

This spread allows you to outspeed essentially the same threats as you could before at +1, minus the uncommon mega aerodactyl, mega alakazam, and mega manectric (which is irrelevant because megaman can't touch you, and just becomes setup fodder). The increased bulk allows you to setup dragon dances much more easily, and works fantastically in conjunction with roost. You also become less vulnerable to priority.

Otherwise I agree with all the other proposed changes. Good luck with the team!

I recommend you use the following spread from the zard x analysis: 248 HP 136 Atk 120 Spd adamant.

This spread allows you to outspeed essentially the same threats as you could before at +1, minus the uncommon mega aerodactyl, mega alakazam, and mega manectric (which is irrelevant because megaman can't touch you, and just becomes setup fodder). The increased bulk allows you to setup dragon dances much more easily, and works fantastically in conjunction with roost. You also become less vulnerable to priority.

Otherwise I agree with all the other proposed changes. Good luck with the team!

That's a great idea! I'll try it! Tnx!

Not a bad team as far as I can see. Most glaring areas for improvement have already been stated (namely Breloom's item + Sylveon instead of Florges. Sylveon is amazzzing btw). I do notice a bit of an EdgeQuake weakness. Aegislash may be able to take one from a lesser-invested Excadrill but strong attackers such as Megadactyl and offensively oriented Lando-T may cause your team a bit of a headache, especially if backed by VoltTurn etc.

Not sure if this suggestion is that valid, and I wouldn't really know what to suggest to combat it without severely shuffling things around haha. Your team has some real merits, but I just thought I'd throw out something you might find helpful.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)