DerDomme Cup [Finals] [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8
Round 9
Round 10
Round 11

Rules:
General Rules are found here
This tournament is Doubleelimination
This tournament is Best of Three
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Timed Battle
Evasion Clause
Ubers Clause
Sacred Ashe is not allowed

McMeghan vs MarceloDK

McM needs to win one series, marcelo two, but I guess you know how it works anyways.

No deadline, just get it done, but I would appreciate it, if you could play before march 1st lol

Last edited:
McMeghan, you're awesome and all, but sadly I have to root for He who created this world..

GO MARCEUS! ~n__n~

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
It's a shame that, after so many weeks of trying and destroying inferior opponents such as Ojama without any hax at all, your run has come to an end MarceloDK. You truly are one of ADVs greatest masterminds. The creativity inside of you is boundless; similar to Trick Room Bronzong and Hidden Power [Electric] Swampert in DPP tournaments, your usage of Skarmory/Blissey/Dugtrio/DDTar/Claydol/Suicune has surely inspired many a soul to go out there and make their own creative sets. Unfortunately, the skill needed to execute perfectly with a team of such high skill level just wasn't there at the time; I'm sure it was both the pressure and McMeghan being a lucky Belgian by getting his Magneton Whirlwinded out against your Skarmory. Nonetheless, impressive run my brazilian friend! You shall have your Smogon Tour Trophy as soon as you reach the playoffs. I don't know anyone with a winning mentality even close to yours.

Best regards,

CrashinBoomBang~

EDIT: congrats I guess McMeghan, wish you could win without getting ridiculously lucky though. Improve your plays instead.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I won 2-0 vs MarceloDK in a intense set of games. Might as well mention that I -once again against him- got some lucky breaks (especially in game 2 where it mattered the most). GGs marcy n_n

Shout-outs to Ojama since we built a lot of adv teams together in the past year, which improved our adv skill a lot as well as getting some good runs thanks to them; and M Dragon for his pretty amazing ADV Calc with a ton of interesting/helpful/gimmick features, make sure to stay tuned for its official release (and on top of that, M Dragon is definitly one the greatest opponent I've faced in that tournament).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)