Devious Delights

Do care about the pokeball it's in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barking, if you're still around/interested then I'd like to trade you and you can pick another one for your cloning service. I had to go out to eat but I'm back now.

You mean I can get a 3rd one? Can I get chimecho?
Yep! I appreciate the effort it takes to clone something, so I'd like to give you another one if you can do that to make this trade easier. Since you don't have references etc atm I would like to trade 1 pokemon at a time though. I will add you now and get online. What's your fc? Mine is in my signature.

barkingd

Banned deucer.
Yep! I appreciate the effort it takes to clone something, so I'd like to give you another one if you can do that to make this trade easier. Since you don't have references etc atm I would like to trade 1 pokemon at a time though. I will add you now and get online. What's your fc? Mine is in my signature.
Ok can you give me like 30min?

Finneon does not say what you wrote. It is hacked. I'm trading it back for plusle...

"it seems to have good memory but it cannot remember..." Is what finneon says, indicating it's hacked.

You lied about what the memory checker said or gave me the wrong finneon if you have multiple. I would like to return it to you for the plusle. I would also like a copy of chimecho back. If you don't follow through, I'm reporting this incident to a moderator along with your FC.

saul

Banned deucer.
I really need carvanha is it for trade?
I have lots of pokes to offer

Adament sniper spinarak 31/31/31/30/31/31(mega horn, pursuit) self bred I can nickname

Calm levitate chimecho 31/31/31/31/31/31

Timid shadow tag Hidden power ice gothita 31/30/30/31/31/31

Modest adaptability hidden power fighting eevee 31/
31/30/30/30/30

All shiny kalos none hacked pokemon

I am about to sign off for tonight. Was just putting in my last comment on the issue that occurred above to try to get that scammer blacklisted. Those are some really cool pokemon you have. Did you SV hatch them when that was available (accept for spinarak which I assume was MMed)? I can trade carvahna for one of them but if you'd like to pick another 1-2 I'm also interested in gothita and maybe eevee. Anyway, I'll check back on this thread tomorrow and ty for the offer.

saul

Banned deucer.
I just hatched spin yesterday been trying to get him for almost a month
I kinda want your hp ground yamna and shieldon as well. Lets talk business tomorrow I can do 3 for 3 as long as u keep spinarak nft

I just hatched spin yesterday been trying to get him for almost a month
I kinda want your hp ground yamna and shieldon as well. Lets talk business tomorrow I can do 3 for 3 as long as u keep spinarak nft
Hey Devious Dont trade this guy he scammed me!!!

Hey Devious Dont trade this guy he scammed me!!!
Thanks for the heads up Jae_Hova! I was going to be cautious since he's a new user and those pokemon seem exceptionally good considering but I'll trust your word on this and avoid the headache.

yeah I need to make a post on the blacklist thread, I thought he just scammed me and left the site, but I see hes still here.

Hi, I'm interested in your shiny Defog Latias. I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoku Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Interested at all?

I checked, and Slakoth meowth and you were right I apologize but in Italy it alistar is fluxopoli then I did not understand what you mean I can offer you clamperl shelmet druddigon chimecho omanyte lileep lev 8 geodude krabby bronzong yamask all kalos and all controlled alistar memory ,if you do not trust, you can check it before you give me your pokemon ;)

hi plz cmt i am interested in many things here, i hope you find many things in my trade thread as well
I am mildly interested in jolteon, and aerodactyl.

Hi, I'm interested in your shiny Defog Latias. I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoku Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Interested at all?
Not really, sorry.

I checked, and Slakoth meowth and you were right I apologize but in Italy it alistar is fluxopoli then I did not understand what you mean I can offer you clamperl shelmet druddigon chimecho omanyte lileep lev 8 geodude krabby bronzong yamask all kalos and all controlled alistar memory ,if you do not trust, you can check it before you give me your pokemon ;)
Glad you figured out the whole memory thing. Don't need those pokes but ty for offer.

Hey could you CMT for your Shiny Skiddo and or your Shiny Noivern (Pretty much anything in my thread is for trade).
I generally don't trade shinies for non-shinies unless they are particularly annoying to make, ex: A long chain bred egg move + other egg moves + mixed nature and 6 ivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)