dex's Circus Tour I - Round 4 - REPLAYS REQUIRED

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
dex's Circus Tournament!
1690775875360.png

Welcome to Week 4 of the Circus! Replays will be required for the entirety of this tournament.

The Lower Tier for this week is NU.
The Old Gen for this week is GSC OU.
The Challenge tier for this week is Modern GSC. Games are to be played in the NatDex tier. Only Pokemon released in Generations 1 and 2 are allowed. Otherwise, just follow the SV NatDex tiering rules. Mechanics, like Megas, and items, like Air Balloon, are all legal if they are legal in SV NatDex, just the available Pokemon are restricted.

Matchups:

ITPPeRouNassimMaoledoudou vs El Gabibbo
OU: TPP vs Kebab mlml
Lower Tier: Tuthur vs Punny
CAP: ironwater vs s7a
Old Gen: Carkoala vs LuckOverSkill
Challenge: Beka vs Kibo

crying's harem vs Congregation of the Sisters
OU: MichaelderBeste2 vs mind gaming
Lower Tier: Finchinator vs Garay oak
CAP: fade vs Fogbound Lake
Old Gen: Star vs London Beats
Challenge: crying vs Sylvi

The 1979-80 Los Angeles Lakers vs M.A.W.W.S
OU: Sticky Fingaaa vs Wildcat Formation
Lower Tier: Mossy Sandwich vs Sahki
CAP: Gravity Monkey vs arn.av136
Old Gen: Paulluxx vs w_r
Challenge: BlueRay vs Miyoko

:flag_ki: richard parker - palusami :flag_ki: vs Goons and Nerds
OU: Nat vs Daki
Lower Tier: Chloe vs ORAS-Mega
CAP: damien the genius vs velvet
Old Gen: false vs Tranquility
Challenge: ninjadog vs Swiffix

Again, the tiers this week are:
The Lower Tier for this week is NU.
The Old Gen for this week is GSC.
The Challenge tier for this week is Modern GSC (see details at the top of the OP).

Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown's Main Server or on Smogtours. Round 4 will end on August 6th, 11:59 PM -7. No extensions will be granted. REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED. I will coinflip matches that do not get played/don't have a solid act call. Best of luck!​

Last edited:

dex

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
To clear up any confusion, the challenge format is just Gen 9 NatDex but you can only use mons from gens 1-2. Any formes from later gens are banned. Everything else is just plain old gen 9 NatDex

Last edited:

dex

dex my opponent daki never showed up, never reached out. i'm taking the activity win. cheers.
It has been 30 minutes, I'm available and can play now and the rest of the weekend
The 30 minute time window around the scheduled time is not just to keep it open for the game, it is also to respect your opponent's time. Daki was more than 30 minutes late to the game, exceeding the window. This is an act win for Nat (though try to be less cheerful about act wins in the future, it isn't a good look!)

calling act since opp didn't reply back and I cannot play in the deadline timeframe anymore. schedule on my wall

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
calling act since opp didn't reply back and I cannot play in the deadline timeframe anymore. schedule on my wall
You do not qualify for activity in the slightest. The fact that you tried to call activity when you didn’t contact until Saturday is silly.

You suggested Sunday yesterday and then today at 7am our time said they can’t play after 11am. This is blatant fishing and scheduling never has worked this way.

You were messaged on Thursday and then didn’t reply until Saturday. Yes, Crying did not respond, but nobody who doesn’t say anything until the weekend gets activity.

dex I request you either unbold or explain where in the rules they can get activity for not saying anything until Saturday and not giving any specific times. I’m not saying we deserve anything either, but neither side followed any semblance of proper scheduling. Assuming no extension, this is a clear flip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)