dex's Circus Tour I - Semifinals - REPLAYS REQUIRED

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
dex's Circus Tournament!
1691380600259.png

Welcome to the Semifinals of the Circus! Replays will be required for the entirety of this tournament.

The Lower Tier for this week is RU.
The Old Gen for this week is ADV OU.
The Challenge tier for this week is Re-Evolution. Re-Evolution is an OM where Pokemon gain base stats equal to the difference of their previous stage. You can read about the metagame, its bans, and its mechanics here. I've included the challenge code as well:
/challenge gen9anythinggoes @@@ Re-Evolution Mod, Sleep Moves Clause, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Endless Battle Clause, Overflow Stat Mod, Terastal Clause, -Gyarados, -Houndstone, -Gholdengo, -Urshifu-base, -Basculegion-base, -Kings Rock, -Baton Pass, -Arena trap, -Moody, -Shadow Tag

Matchups:

ITPPeRouMaoledoudou vs Congregation of the Sisters
OU: TPP vs mind gaming
Lower Tier: Tuthur vs Garay oak
CAP: ironwater vs Fogbound Lake
Old Gen: Carkoala vs London Beats
Challenge: Beka vs Sylvi

The 1979-80 Los Angeles Lakers vs :flag_ki: richard parker - palusami :flag_ki:
OU: Sticky Fingaaa vs Nat
Lower Tier: Mossy Sandwich vs Chloe
CAP: Gravity Monkey vs damien the genius
Old Gen: Paulluxx vs false
Challenge: BlueRay vs ninjadog

Again, the tiers this week are:
The Lower Tier for this week is RU.
The Old Gen for this week is ADV.
The Challenge tier for this week is Re-Evolution. (see details at the top of the OP).

Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown's Main Server or on Smogtours. Semifinals will end on August 13th, 11:59 PM -7. No extensions will be granted. REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED. I will coinflip matches that do not get played/don't have a solid act call. Best of luck!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)