dialganet's procurement shop!//Loads of flawless mons from Italy, some legends, Shinies, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! I just have checked my boxes again and I discovered I already have a Clauncher xD
So I don't know if you have to breed him, but if you agree to add this to the trade instead :

Koffing
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Stockpile, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Swallow
( Female in Heavy Ball pls )

I'm sorry for that :/ If you don't want to re-breed then just choose one of the pokes you wanted and I will delete him from our trade.

Interested in this one:

Eelectrik
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightingroad
Ivs: 31/x(even)/30/31/31/31 (HP ice)

I offer you a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Synchronize/Trace Ralts

I'm interested in the Teddiursa you have. I can offer a 31-x-31-31-31-31 cyndaquil with extrasensory in return if you don't have one already.

Ok, cool. Well, whenever you are ready to trade, just hit me up. I am also interested in the snubbull you have, though I am not sure what to offer for it or what you are looking for. I have some 5iv timid Treecko with egg moves leaf storm and giga drain as well as some other stuff like 5iv yamask with nasty plot.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Actually, I already have a Teddiursa ready to trade, so we can trade whenever you're ready. Sorry, which nature is Cyndaquil?
If the Treeko has Unburden, we could have a deal. Yamask is ok, but I'd prefer it to have TSpikes.

Last edited:
Actually, I already have a Teddiursa ready to trade, so we can trade whenever you're ready. Sorry, which nature is Cyndaquil?
If the Treeko has Unburden, we could have a deal. Yamask is ok, but I'd prefer it to have TSpikes.
Cyndaquil is timid. Treecko is also timid and has unburden. I can trade now if you have the time. I do not toxic spikes on yamask (didn't know it could learn that :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
A calm would be great.
Perfect, I'll breed it asap, and I'll inform you once I'm done.
Cyndaquil is timid. Treecko is also timid and has unburden. I can trade now if you have the time. I do not toxic spikes on yamask (didn't know it could learn that :)
Cyndaquil for little Teddy is granted. I'll pick the Treecko for Snubbul, but Snubbull isn't ready. I'd prefer to trade once everything is ready, if you don't mind.

dialganea: 5482885 said:
Perfect, I'll breed it asap, and I'll inform you once I'm done.

Cyndaquil for little Teddy is granted. I'll pick the Treecko for Snubbul, but Snubbull isn't ready. I'd prefer to trade once everything is ready, if you don't mind.
That's fine. I just need to get unburden Treecko ready . Just let me know when you are good.

I'm super sorry but I was really busy with schoolwork and left Smogon for a while, and I never got around to breeding that Cleffa ;w; Let me know if you still want it and I'll get on it asap.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I'm super sorry but I was really busy with schoolwork and left Smogon for a while, and I never got around to breeding that Cleffa ;w; Let me know if you still want it and I'll get on it asap.
No problem at all. I'd still be more than glad to receive that Cleffa. If anything, you can pick anything you want from my thread, if you find something useful.

No problem at all. I'd still be more than glad to receive that Cleffa. If anything, you can pick anything you want from my thread, if you find something useful.
If you're sure you don't mind I'd love a Scatterbug :) IVs don't need to perfect since I just want it for my collection. Heal Ball please if possible. Thank you for offering. ^^

OK, I am now finished hatching some unburden Treecko. I can give you a timid 31-x-31-31-31-31 unburden one if that's acceptable. I am officially ready now. My fc is 3754-7516-0672 for reference.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Ok, I still have to breed some stuff.

To all of you: the list is in this order: Tentacool, Teddiursa (done), Snubbul, Scatterbug

EDIT: all the last Pokemon requested are now ready and available. Feel free to contact me to trade whenever you like.

Last edited:
hi! I really need a Bold Bulbasaur with Giga Drain (chlorophyll and male if possible)
I can trade 5iv Surskit, Modest (-atk), or 5iv Protean Kecleon (-SpAtk) with Fake Out.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
hi! I really need a Bold Bulbasaur with Giga Drain (chlorophyll and male if possible)
I can trade 5iv Surskit, Modest (-atk), or 5iv Protean Kecleon (-SpAtk) with Fake Out.
Protean Kecleon, gonna start breeding Bulbasaur now.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Huge update with new Breedables, like Moon Ball Sneasel and Knock Off-Rapid Spin Kabuto, and this gem:

(bred by me, hatched by the great lockiegengar12, only me and him have rights on him)
Scatterbug (turns into Meadow Pattern) Timid | Garret | 11439 | Compound Eyes | Lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Tackle | String Shot | Stun Spore | Rage Powder
No-Redis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)