Digimon Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm here because i want to create a digimon showdown and i would ask you if a software that allows me to create stats, special abilites, attacks... exist. Can someone tell me if a software like this exist? Oh, and I'm french so excuse me for my english.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone, I'm here because i want to create a digimon showdown and i would ask you if a software that allows me to create stats, special abilites, attacks... exist. Can someone tell me if a software like this exist? Oh, and I'm french so excuse me for my english.
That's a fucking complex question without much clarification on your part.

Are you looking to make a program from scratch to emulate existing Digimon games? If so, are you a programmer at all? You might ask Zarel for some tips.

Are you looking to make a custom Pokemon Showdown server with Digimon in the Pokemon style? I don't know how well that'd work (Digimon don't have the same sort of typing, for one), and it'd still be a massive undertaking. People program custom stuff for CAP. I would post in this thread with some more detailed questions.

I want to make a battle simulator very similar to pokemon but with digimon (it will have the evs, the ivs, the stats... but i want to change the attacks (the accuracy, the damages and the effects), add special abilities, maybe change the types, and replace the pokemons sprites by digimons sprites), but, for now, I don't to make a simulator, it's too difficult for me ^^ I just want to create the stats, special abilities... of every digimons, and i want to know if there is a software that allows me to make this. I'm sorry if i wasn't clear enough.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It sounds like you want to just do the latter, esp if you have no programming knowledge (though even that will take a bit of learning. So yeah, drop a line in the thread I suggested.

That should do it for this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)