Does anyone play Heroes of Might and Magic 5

I think its cool I've got the latest expansion and the alternate upgrades is a gr8 idea.

I wanna know your opinions on which is the best/ strongest town and why!

I really like Sylvan, they're rusty at the start compared to say the necropolis, but become very powerful foes with Avenger, Imbue arrow and Rain of arrows - a hell of a combo. Then they have powerful archers I prefer the new Hunter - hard hitters, then your Druids, you have a choice of powerful spell wielders or the new Hero empowering druids which can support your Avenger combo. Their level 5s are hard hitting dragons. And one of my favs, the ancient trents which are sturdy defensives and once you get them out into the battlefield and in defense mode you'll be amazed how they hold up. The sylvan have three multi attackers if you get the standard war dancers, dragons and sprites four if you include the druids.

astrokid I love you and I love this game. Started playing when 3 came out, it was great. 4 was okay. 5 I played only a tiny little bit but it seemed really cool. There's an expansion now? I think I might actually get it, I miss playing this!

Can someone tell me what tribes of the east gives? I didn't even get the first expansion (Adds the dwarf) and now they say it adds orcs and a different upgrade route for each creature, is it true?

I remember playing heroes of might and magic 2 and loving it a while back but the one after that was terrible...

I found this kind of boring, but I've played 3 so much you have no idea
please, let's form a club

I swear to god, those afternoons where four of us would join together in a computer for a good game of heroes 3... it was like OH I'M PICKING DUNGEON NO I AM, everyone wanted dungeon because of the cool black dragons. I always liked pretty much every 'tribe', except the snowy one, with the giants and shit. fuck that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)