ThunderWave
Seismic Toss

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Modest
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power[Grass]
Thunder Wave
Roar

This is my team. Troubles I notice is that I don't have enough special walling; when Blissey dies I have nothing to stop them. I was thinking of replacing Zapdos with CM Raikou, or Gardevoir. I was also thinkingof hazing a Blastoise(Surf/Rest/Rapid Spin/haze) or another rapid spinner inplace on Claydol with fairly balanced defences. I don'tmind if other pokemon are replaced.

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold
212HP/44Sp. Atk/252 Def
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
SleepTalk

dont use milotic that much. but it looks good

Weezing@ Leftovers
Relaxed
252 HP/172 Def/84 Sp.Atk
Flamethrower
Haze
Thunder Bolt
Pain Split

another option is to replace Thunderbolt or Flamethrower with explosion/ will-o-wisp. but that's up to personal preference

Metagross @ Leftovers/ Choice Band
Adamant
160HP/252 Atk/96 Spd
Meteor Mash
Agility/ shadow ball
Earthquake
Rock Slide/ explosion

use MM,SB,EQ,RS when Choice band, use MM,AG,EQ,RS/EX when lefties.

Regice @ leftovers
Calm
252 HP, 40 SPD, 100 Def, 116 SP.Atk
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep talk

boltbeam with rest talking. plain and simple. lanturn and magneton are the only ones that resist boltbeam. it has enough SP.DEF, even without any EV's (but with 31 IV's) it's still 436. enough speed to outrun other things of your base speed, but you might want to think about changing the nature to bold and/or more EV's from SAtk to DEF. it's up to personal preference.

Blissey@ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/252Def
Softboiled
Aromatherapy
ThunderWave / ice beam
Seismic Toss

thunderwave for status, ice beam for not being completly harmless to Mc(ice)Gar. other wise, this bliss is standard.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Modest / mild/ Naive/ timid
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power[Grass/ice]
Rest/ Agility/drill peck/ metal sound
Sleep Talk/ Baton Pass/ substitute/ drill peck

modest if you want the extra power. mild if you want the power, but don't want to lower teh damage output of Drill peck.
Naive for the extra speed and no power reduction. timid if you want the speed and don't have drill peck.

HP Grass if you feel swampert is going to wreck your team, HP ice if you fear the likes of rhydon/golem more. i myself use drill peck on Zapdos, to counter the occasional grass types. (when i dont have HP ice, that is)
metal sound to "force" switches. usually used to counter bliss when it's one on one.
the last two are totally up to personal preference. although when you go for rest, take sleep talk in your final slot.

Bluejolteon you should have just edited your previous post instead of double posting, its right next to the quote button...

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold
212HP/44Sp. Atk/252 Def
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
SleepTalk
Standard but I think you should use recover milotic if you go stalkdos( see below)...

Weezing@ Leftovers
Relaxed
252 HP/172 Def/84 Sp.Atk
Flamethrower
Haze
Thunder Bolt
Pain Split
I think you should go Will-o-Wisp over thunderbolt and fire blast over flamethrower so you can move the evs into def, oh yeah go Bold...
Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant
160HP/252 Atk/96 Spd
Meteor Mash
Agility
Earthquake
Rock Slide
You have Zapdos for Gyarados and Blissey for Zapdos so just go Explosion over rock slide since MM will hit everything just as hard...
Claydol @ Leftovers
Relaxed
236HP/136Atk/108Def/28 Sp.Def
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin
Explosion
Standard I guess...
Blissey@ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/252Def
Softboiled
Aromatherapy
ThunderWave
Seismic Toss
Standard
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Modest
Thunder Bolt
Hidden Power[Grass]
Thunder Wave
Roar
Use STalkdos hp grass...252 HP / 28 Def / 32 Spd / 20 SAtk / 176 SDef to take ice punches and the like...
This is my team. Troubles I notice is that I don't have enough special walling; when Blissey dies I have nothing to stop them.Blissey kinda owns most special attackers so I think you should just play better when using it and switch out when you have an unfavorable matchup I was thinking of replacing Zapdos with CM Raikou, or Gardevoir. If you do switch go CM Raikou he's better than gardevoir... Maybe Forretress as your Rapid Spinner?...
The team's really not too bad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)