Switch=No
Items=Off
Abilities=All
2 recovers/5 chills
ToastTyrant13 said:
Than
Duskull(*)
Princess Yue(F)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Rank to Attack, -1 Rank from Special Attack)

Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).​

Abilities: Levitate
Levitate:(Innate)This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 25
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
MC: 0

Attacks
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit

Payback
Toxic
Substitute

Pain Split
Faint Attack
Skill Swap

Protowat(*)
Katara(F)

Nature: Modest (+1 Rank to SpA, -1 Rank to Atk)

Type: Electric / Water
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities

Stats
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 95
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 3/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect

Counter
Mirror Coat
Me First

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Fire 7
~~~
Scald
Metronome

Turtwig (*)
Lion Turtle (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Rank to Attack, -15% Speed, +10% Accuracy to the Opponent)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities: Overgrow
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 27 (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

DC: 0/5

Moves: 13
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb
Razor Leaf
Curse
Bite
Mega Drain

Light Screen
Reflect
Protect

Body Slam
Seed Bomb
Earth Power
Doorknob said:

Slakoth [Laggers] (M)
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Ability
Truant: (Trait) This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and only attacks twice every round, forsaking the second action of a round. Its Confusion stage will not be checked and it will not hit itself in confusion during the second action. It recovers 3% energy during each Truant turn. Truant can be altered or shifted by Skill Swap, Role Play, Gastro Acid, or Mummy, but is not changed by Entrainment, Simple Beam, or Worry Seed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (30/1.15=26)

DC: N/A

Attacks:
Scratch*
Yawn*
Encore*
Slack Off*
Faint Attack*
Amnesia*

Hammer Arm*
Crush Claw*
Body Slam*

Rock Slide*
Protect*
Aerial Ace*

Total: 12

Yamask [Cairo] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Ability
Mummy: (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When struck by an opponent's contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 26 (30/1.15=26)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Astonish*
Protect*
Disable*
Haze*
Night Shade*
Hex*
Will-o-wisp*
Ominous Wind*

Endure*
Imprison*
Nasty Plot*

Trick Room*
Toxic*
Telekinesis*

Total: 14

Tyrogue [Bruce] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 SpA)
Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Vital Spirit (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Helping Hand*
Fake Out*
Foresight*

Mach Punch*
Hi Jump Kick*
Counter*

Protect*
Brick Break*
Rock Slide*

Total: 11
Doorknob will send out the first two Pokemon, Toast Tyrant sends out his first two Pokemon and orders, Doorknob will order, I will ref.

Let's get to it.

"Well well well, this looks like it's going to be a great battle! Welcome to ASB Doorknob."

Alrighty Katara! You've been through a few battles since we met, so you're gonna' lead us through this! L.T, follow our lead.

Katara: Scald Laggers -> Thunderbolt Laggers -> Scald Laggers

IF Lagger uses Yawn, THEN use Detect instead

Lion Turtle: Light Screen -> Bite Cairo -> Earth Power Cairo

IF Cairo uses Toxic THEN use Protect instead

"Thank you Toast. They don't like our status very much! Let's set up, and begin attacking."

Laggers: Aerial Ace (Cairo) ~ Crush Claw (Katara) ~ Rock Slide (Katara+Lion Turtle)

Cairo: Trick Room ~ Will-o-wisp (Lion Turtle) ~ Astonish (Katara)

NOTE: THIS ROUND MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO WOMEN, DURG ADDICTS, HOMOSEXUALS, FANS OF PROTOWATT, READERS OF TWILIGHT (BURN IN HELL), AMERICANS, AND CAPTAIN CRUNCH. IF YOU FALL INTO ONE OF THOSE GROUPS, AND DO NOT WANT TO BE OFFENDED, SKIP ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE CALCS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. THANK YOU.

Round One: Marijuana in a preschool setting

...I'd like to imagine my round title guy is wrong, or describing is own life. I can't imagine I would possibly address something so utterly random in the middle of a doubles reffing. But while we're at it, how about I address the clouds? They look so much like an adorable little bunny right now, but just wait. With my luck, the moment that I go onto PO one of them will turn into a thunderstorm with the ability to OHKO my Tyranitar on the switch, and then utilize prankster to shut down my sweepers and stallers. Heck, couple him with Politoed and you have one hell of a Pokemon to take down after a Nasty Plot. Thankfully, they tend to pass given enough suspect testing periods.

...Where was I again. Oh yeah, reffing.

PKMN Trainer Doorknob (WTF were his parents on??!!) sends out his trusty combination of Slakoth and Yamask, while PKMN Trainer ToastTyrant (...) sends out his clearly anime obsessed team without a sex life, a Protowatt and Turtwig. Almost immediately, my Dex begins to ring and I take it out to hear the following descriptions:

"ToastTyrant. Known for enslaving the lands of Captain Crunch and dominating the breakfast world-"

NEXT

"Protowatt: The lolwut Pokemon. Originally, ASB had a design for a similar Pokemon named Pilcowatt that the owner of this Dex liked much better. After the idiotic masses voted in a Pokemon who doesn't look like he could hit anything with the force to get it to notice, Red began to RAGE!!! and decided to kill or mock any Protowatt who entered his arena."

"Turtwig: The Little Weed Pokemon: The Preschool equivalent of a drug dealer, Turtwig appear to be innocent enough. However, the weed on their head is actually a marijuana plant that is poisoning their brain and judgement, and convincing the host to sell it to other Pokemon so they can plant it and spread more of its species. It don no wat goin on at all."

"Yamask: the sexually insecure Pokemon. Yamask are small and extremely shy about their sexual capacity, and hide their true sexually orientation behind a thick outer shell. In this case, both metaphorically and literally. One day they will escape, and evolve into Cofagius when they are confident with themselves."

...And then the American Pokemon...

So the gay, the druggy, the American, and the baby walk into a battlefield...

Holy Shit this will be amazing.

To start off the battle, Protowatt proves that her cute self actually can do something productive other than stay in the kitchen and train to look after a nice, productive husband someday. She immediately takes the boiling water from one of the pots she's using, and throws it at Slakoth, inspired by a Seadra's feminist rhetoric in another battle. This time he's ready, and doesn't actually care. Turtwig looks up his stats, and realises that he's outspeeding both of his opponents by the huge factor of: one. And I realize I have to RNG speed ties. FML. But moving on, he creates a huge, trippy wall of light by casting seeds into the air that cause his opponents to be totally mesmerized by the pretty colors.

Far out man.

Slakoth decides to be an incredibly helpful citizen. He attacks the nearest gay. While his partner is trying to figure out what the heck is happening, Slakoth's eyes suddenly widen, and he begins to claw at his skin as it all falls off his body until nothing remains but a badly scarred, messed wreck. Happy to have properly performed a Poltergeist/Indiana Jones move on his partner, Yamask dreams of a futuristic world where gay rights will exist. In fact, he dreams so hard that it eventually combines with the huge amounts of drugs in the air to create a reverse world, where slower things move faster and faster things move slower, and you can stare at pretty colors all day and be normal.

Far out man.

Slakoth now feels strange things: he's not compelled to be lazy, he's a zombie, and he's actually freaking fast. Deciding that the acid trip feels good, he runs forwards towards Protowhat and slams his fist into him, dragging his claws across his face, and taking pride in outspeeding something while Protowhat's defences fall apart with her morale from the blow. Yamask follows it up shortly after with a vicious attack of a flamer defending his rights against some brutally oppressing drug dealer. The burn turns literal due to the huge amounts of drugs in the air, and Turtwig reels in pain, but his confused mind detects three things incorrectly.

1) He thinks he's a girl
2) He thinks Yamask's flaming is a sign of love
3) He can't remember number three

Realising that his life love has finally loved him... her... ah, blame it on the marijuana, he/she/it/??? runs forwards and bites onto a random piece of papyrus around his body. Well, not random exactly. I'll leave that to your imagination. Regardless, Yamask is thoroughly disturbed and inflicts the Poltergeist/Indiana Jones curse on ...that too. Protowhat is still trying to prove that she doesn't suck, and unplugs a microwave and whips Slakoth with the cord, sending electricity running up and down his body and generally making things painful for him.

Yamask returns the blow by running up to Protowatt really quickly, and startling him back a little. He decides whether or not he should reveal his true sexual orientation yet, but simply doesn't have the balls to do so and become a Cofagrius. Slakoth continues on his great to be undead ramapage, and smashes some rocks out of the ground where they fly towards Pilcowhat and Turtwig, smashing into both for decent damage. Turtweed still don no wat goin on and does nothing as he tries to figure things out and stares at the colors. Protowatt returns fire with another boiling water thing. And the ref is tired and is ending this.

HP: 48 | 80
En: 84 | 88
Otr: -Def | Burned, Mummy Five actions
Killstreak: 0 | 0
Light Screen Three actions

HP: 78 | 52
En: 81 | 85
Otr: --- | Mummy Four Actions

Trick Room 13 actions

Ref Insanity: Infinite

Protowhat: Scald Slakoth: Critical Hit: 14 damage, 5 energy
Turtweed: Light Screen: 8 energy, up six actions
Slakoth: Aerial Ace Cairo: 5 damage, 4 energy, mummy activates
Yamask: Trick Room: 10 energy, active four rounds

Slakoth: Crush Claw Proto: 13 damage, 5 energy, Defense Drop
Yamask: Will-o-miss Turtweed: 7 energy, burn
Turtweed: Bite Cairo: 8 damage, 4 energy, Mummy activates
Protowhat: Thunderbolt Slakoth: 13 damage, 6 energy

Yamask: Astonish Proto: 10 damage, 2 energy
Slakoth: Rock Slide: 9 damage Proto, 6 damage Turtwig and flinch, 6 energy
Turtweed: FLINCH!!!
Protowhat: Scald Slakoth: 11 damage, 5 energy

Totals:
Protowatt: 32 damage, 16 energy, -def
Turtwig: 10 damage, Mummy Five actions, Burned, 12 energy
Slakoth: 38 damage, 15 energy, Mummy four actions
Yamask: 12 danage, 19 energy

"Excellent work, you two! Keep it up while we have the speed advantage!"

Cairo: Disable Scald (Katara) ~ Ominous Wind (Lion Turtle) ~ Ominous Wind (Katara)

IF Katara uses Detect A1 or A3, then Astonish (Lion Turtle)

Laggers: Crush Claw (Katara) ~ Body Slam (Katara) ~ Crush Claw (Katara)

IF Katara uses Counter, then target Lion Turtle.

Round Two: Flavor is for n00bs

It is.

Protowatt: Detect: 12 energy, protected
Turtwig: Protect: 9 energy, protected
Slakoth: Crush Claw Protowatt: 16 damage, 5 energy, protected, crits
Yamask: Astonish: 6 damage, protected, 2 energy

Slakoth: Body Slam Protowatt: 13 damage, 6 energy
Yamask: Ominous Wind Turtwig: 6 damage, 4 energy
Turtwig: Reflect: 8 energy, reflect up 6 actions
Protowatt: Scald Slakoth: 11 damage, 5 energy

Slakoth: Crush Claw Protowatt: 8 damage, 5 energy
Yamask: Ominous Wind Protowatt: 7 damage, 8 energy
Turtwig: Seed Bomb Slakoth: 10 damage, 5 energy
Protwatt: Thunderbolt Slakoth: 13 damage, 6 energy

Totals:
Slakoth: 34 damage, 16 energy
Yamask: 14 energy
Turtwig: 22 energy, 12 damage
Protowatt: 28 damage, 23 energy

HP: 20 | 68
En: 61 | 66
Otr: --- | Burned, Mummy two actions
Reflect: 5 actions

HP: 78 | 18
En: 61 | 69
Otr: --- | Mummy One Action

Trick Room 10 actions

Ref Insanity: MC^2

Doorknob, go.

yeah, don't worry, i just didn't see that the battle had been updated

Katara: Scald (Laggers) -> Thunderbolt (Kairo) -> Scald (Laggers)
IF Laggers is KOed during A3 THEN use Scald on Kairo instead

Lion Turtle: Earth Power (Laggers) -> Mega Drain + Mega Drain combo (Cairo) -> cool down

IF Cairo uses Protect A2 THEN chill and replace A3 with Mega Drain

"Keep it up, while we have the speed advantage!"

Laggers: Crush Claw (Katara) ~ Truant ~ Yawn (Lion Turtle)

Cairo: Protect (Laggers) ~ Astonish (Lion Turtle) ~ Disable (Katara) [Scald]

Sorry guys, but I'm really pressed for time, so no flavor... again. I hate it when this happens.

Slakoth: Crush Claw Protowatt: 16 damage, 9 energy, critical hit
Yamask: Protect Slakoth: 14 energy, Slakoth protected
Turtwig: Earth Power Slakoth: 11 damage (protected), 7 energy, critical hit
Protowatt: Scald Slakoth: 11 damage, 5 energy

Slakoth: Traunt: +3 energy
Yamask: Astonish Turtwig: 1 damage, 2 energy
Protowatt: Thunderbolt Yamask: 16 damage, critical hit (WTF so much HAX), 6 energy
Turtwig: MEGA^2 DRAIN: 22 damage, 11 healed, 33 energy

Slakoth: Yawn Protowatt: 6 energy, drowiness induced
Yamask: Disable Scald: 7 energy, disabled six actions
Turtwig must recharge!
Protowatt: Scald: Fails, five energy

HP: 4 | 72
En: 45 | 26
Otr: Scald Disabled five actions, Drowsy | Burned
Reflect: 2 actions

HP: 40 | 18
En: 38 | 57
Otr: --- | ---

Trick Room 4 actions

Ref Insanity: >9000

Doorknob, Toast. For the record, Traunt will occur the first and third actions of next turn.
E: Hmm. I swore it was every other action. Apparently it's not quite as much of a nerf as I remembered.

Erm, why does truant happen on the first and third actions? It says in the ability description it happens on A2 always.

Cairo: Ominous Wind (Katara) ~ Hex (Lion Turtle) ~ Astonish (Lion Turtle)
If Katara uses Detect A1, then change actions to Hex (Lion Turtle) ~ Astonish (Katara) ~ Hex (Lion Turtle)

Laggers: Yawn (Lion Turtle) ~ Truant ~ Crush Claw (Lion Turtle)
IF Lion Turtle uses protect A1 or A3, then Slack Off.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let's try to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-DO SOMETHING!"

Katara: Metronome (Teleport, Vacuum Wave, Aqua Jet, Bullet Punch, Ice Shard, Follow Me, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Rage Powder, Sacred Fire) -> die -> die

IF you evade using Teleport, THEN use Scald on Cairo when you wake up (that damned Yawn....)

Lion Turtle: chill -> Earth Power Laggers -> Mega Drain Laggers

Round Four: The ref is really tired and is only doing it on request. Believe me, after multiple late nights and finals study he wants to be asleep at this point.

Slakoth: Yawn Turtwig: 10 energy, drowsiness induced
Yamask: Ominous Wind Protowatt: KO, 4 energy
Turtwig: Chill: +12 energy

Slakoth: Truant: +3 energy
Yamask: Hex: 15 damage, 6 energy
Turtwig: Earth Power Slakoth: 8 damage, 7 energy

Slakoth: Crush Claw: 10 damage, 5 energy, defense drop
Yamask: Astonish: 7 damage, 2 energy
Turtwig: Mega Drain Slakoth: 8 damage, 8 energy, 4 HP healed

HP: KO | 38
En: KO | 23
Otr: KO | Burned, Drowsy, -1 defense

HP: 40 | 2
En: 26 | 49
Otr: --- | ---
Killstreak: 1 | 0

Trick Room 1 action

Ref Insanity: 42

ToastTyrant sends out new Pokemon and gives orders, Doorknob orders, I...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Alright Yue, let's try to help Lion Turtle out! You actually outspeed both of them, so the Trick Room will help you out!"

Yue: 20 HP Sub ->Confuse Ray Cairo -> Payback Cairo

IF Laggers is alive during A2 THEN use Pursuit on him

Lion Turtle: Razor Leaf + Razor Leaf combo -> sleep -> die?

IF Laggers is protected A1, THEN use Light Screen

Laggers...you've done well so far!
And a Payback that hits before we do won't hurt too much...I think.

Laggers: Encore (Yue) [Substitute] ~ Truant ~ Slack Off

Cairo: Protect ~ Chill ~ Night Shade (Yue)

Sorry, same sleep issues as last time.

Duskull: Substitute 20: 18 energy, substitute created
Slakoth: Encore Duskull: 9 energy, Duskull recieved an Encore
Yamask: Protect: 10 energy, protected
Turtwig: Super Razor Leaf: KO Slakoth, 17 energy, Yamask is protected!

Turtwig Fast Asleep
Yamask: Chill: +12 energy
Duskull: Substitute 20: Fails, 22 energy

Turtwig: Fast Asleep
Yamask: Night Shade Turtwig: 10 damage, 4 energy
Duskull: Substitute 20: Fails, 26 energy

HP: 60 | 22
En: 34 | 6
Otr: 20 HP Sub | Burned, Asleep (0 actions)
Killstreak: 0 | 1

HP: 40 | KO
En: 24 | KO
Otr: --- | KO
Killstreak: 1 | 0

Ref Insanity: More numerous than the grains of sand

Doorknob sends out new Pokemon and gives actions, ToastTyrant gives actions, iStudy, iStall, iRef

Go Bruce!

Let's finish off this Turtwig!

Bruce: Hi Jump Kick (Lion Turtle) ~ Foresight (Yue) ~ Brick Break (Yue)
If Duskull Pain Splits you, then Protect, and move actions down.

Cairo: Night Shade (Lion Turtle) ~ Ominous Wind (Yue) ~ Will-o-wisp (Yue)
If the Substitute is still up on A3, then Night Shade (Yue).

Tyrogue: Hi Jump Kick Turtwig: 15 damage, 7 energy
Turtwig: Seed Bomb Yamask: 13 damage, 5 energy
Yamask: Night Shade Turtwig: KO, 4 energy
Duskull: Payback Yamask: 15 damage, 7 energy

Duskull: Shadow Sneak Yamask: 11 damage, 2 energy, Mummy activates
Tyrogue: Foresight: 6 energy, substitute tangible
Yamask: Ominous Wind: 14 damage (sub), 4 energy

Tyrogue: Brick Break: Sub Breaks, 5 energy
Yamask: Will-o-Wisp: Burn, 7 energy
Duskull: Payback Yamask: 11 damage, 7 energy

Duskull
HP: 58
Energy: 18
Other: Burned

Yamask | Tyrogue
HP: 3 | 90
En: 9 | 82

Yue: Shadow Sneak (Cairo) -> Faint Attack (Bruce) -> Faint Attack (Bruce)

IF Cairo uses Protect A1 THEN do Faint Attack (Bruce) -> Shadow Sneak (Cairo) -> Faint Attack (Bruce)

Let's finish this now!

Cairo: Hex ~ chill ~ Hex

Bruce: Fake Out ~ Brick Break ~ Brick Break
Foresight goes through substitute, so we should be able to hit him I think.

Round Seven: Return of the Flavor

...holy s***. The ref's back and not falling asleep...

call the police.

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS. I'M BACK!!!

After finally getting enough sleep for flavor, let's kick the insanity up a notch. So, after getting clarification that you can use a magnifying glass to see through a doll into the secret essence controlling it, determining the points that bond the spirit to mortality, I decided to allow normal/fighting attacks to hit Duskull. Believe me, this experiment took a very long amount of time and led to the deaths of thirteen bronies. You can thank me after the battle.

Anyways, Duskull surrounds herself in the stereotypical "I"M A FREAKING UNDEAD BOSS!" fashion, and begins to charge towards her rival in an attempt to knock him out. Tyrogue is completely calm due to his training in law school, and bangs his hands on the desk that magically appears in front of his before raising his fist towards the charging opponent and shouting

"OBJECTION!"

The word bubble that pops up, generated by Yamask in an attempt to inflict more harm upon his foe, knocks the Duskull back a few feet while Tyrogue elaborates in a British accent he developed while studying at Harvard. Because all smart people have a British accent. Except for Steven Hawking. He made the accent cry and call itself unworthy.

Just like all the other accents.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I believe that we have just seen the witness admit to being a habitual speeder, meaning that it is entirely possible that she is behind the murder of Princess Yue? Yes, I'm saying what you think I am your honor...

The murder... is no murder at all.

<desk slam>

IT WAS A SUICIDE!"

As an uproar begins to spread among the spectators, Duskull is freaking out, tearing her face off... oh, right.

The judge eventually restores order, and the trial continues.

This time, AA:B(T), also known as Ace Attorney: Bruce (Tyrogue), drives home his point home with an overly dramatic hand motion that shatters the initial testimony of the witness like a light screen, causing Princess Yue to begin to evade questioning by creating a subtle wave of lies that almost manages to win over the judge. In the meantime, spirit medium assisstant #6 sits back and watches the mind war continue while periodically contributing obvious advice.

Finally, the moment of truth has come. With one last piece of evidence (a box of Captain Crunch), Bruce bangs his fist down upon his desk one last time, yelling out a line of events that he can prove happened, painting the picture of Princess Yue's death in her own murder. The objection, combined with some extra mental stress added by Yamask proves to be too much, and the Duskull's last Psyche lock crumbles.

"...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*sniffle*

Dramatic music begins to play as a sob story monologue begins.

"Well, we've seen stranger reffings, but this is one of the strangest. But for now, I must declare the defendent, Doorknob

NOT GUILTY

That is all. Court is adjourned."

Tyrogue: Fake Out: 3 damage, 3 energy
Duskull flinched!
Yamask: Hex: 20 damage, 6 energy

Tyrogue: Brick Break: 10 damage, 5 energy
Yamask: Chill: +12 energy
Duskull: Faint Attack Tyrogue: 4 damage, 4 energy

Brick Break: 10 damage, 9 energy
Hex: KO, 6 energy

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Rewards time.

Rediamond: 7UC
Doorknob: 2CC
-Yamask: 2MC, 1EC, 3KOC (What is this I don't even...)
-Slakoth: 2MC, 1EC
-Tyrogue: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
ToastTyrant: 2CC
-Turtwig: 1EC, 1DC, 2MC, 1KOC
-Protowatt: 1EC, 1 DC, 2MC
-Duskull: 1EC, 1DC, 2MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)