DOU DOU Summer Seasonal Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
won vs TSR in 3, got lucky for my g1 win w/ skill wave and a bit lucky in a g2 loss but g3 was clean and fun. ggs
"all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss."

post your replays or I'm gonna have to give you an L qsns

so this isn't a compete worthless post i hope one of clius, hashtag, aurarayquaza, bagman, n10sit, finally, check, qwerts, elegy, giragoomy, yoda, leru, kamikaze,or jarii win this bc they're all nice :toast:(not likely bc qsns is going to win but a boy can dream)

I'd like to ask an extension, my opponent and I have been having trouble meeting due to immense timezone differences, struggling to find each other atm

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Just give my opponent the win. Neither of us really made an effort to schedule, but I'm gonna be busy with work and nats the next couple of weeks so don't really have time to focus on this anyway

Calling activity on Pikasohn.

We were having trouble with time zones since the beginning. And when I made an effort to show up at a difficult time, she didn't show up. Even though i posted on her wall consistently throughout the day telling her that this is when i could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)