Double trouble at Indigo plateau! (Master bane vs Zarator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zarator said:
OPEN CHALLENGE!
1v1 singles match (unevolved pokes)
DQ time= 24 hours
rules: no recovery/chills
Indigo Plateau: all moves/weather allowed

Master bane said:
I'll take you on.

Switch: KO
Abilities: All
Items: No
Master Bane
Pokemon Team:

Zubat(*) Zippy; inducer of seizures (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Infiltrator (DW): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 64 (55 * 1.15)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Leech Life(*)
Supersonic(*)
Astonish(*)
Bite(*)
Wing Attack(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Air Cutter(*)

Brave Bird(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Quick Attack(*)

Toxic(*)
Sludge Bomb(*)
Acrobatics(*)

Machop(*) Machop (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

Attacks:
Low Kick(*)
Leer(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Karate Chop(*)
Foresight(*)
Low Sweep(*)
Seismic Toss(*)
Revenge(*)
Vital Throw(*)

Bullet Punch(*)
Close Combat(*)
Rock Slide(*)

Earthquake(*)
Bulk Up(*)
Payback(*)

Houndour(*) Hell Hound (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Dark/Fire
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Early Bird:
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently suffers from sleep status for only half as much time as other Pokemon.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Unnerve (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-1)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 75 (65*1.15)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Leer(*)
Ember(*)
Howl(*)
Smog(*)
Roar(*)
Bite(*)
Odor Sleuth(*)
Beat Up(*)

Fire Spin(*)
Nasty Plot(*)
Sucker Punch(*)

Fire Blast(*)
Solarbeam(*)
Sunny Day(*)

Zarator:

Privatyke (Valkur) (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack raised by *; Special Attack lowered by *)
Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

EC: 3/6

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz (DW): (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Attacks:

Arm Thrust
Bubble
Bulk Up
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Smokescreen
Substitute
Swagger
Waterfall
Wrap
Yawn

Monohm (Bahamut) (M)
Nature: Modest (Attack lowered by *; Special Attack raised by *)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe 60

Abilities:
Shield Dust:
(Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:

Charge
Dragon Rage
Flamethrower
Growl
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Leer
Rain Dance
Signal Beam
Sonicboom
Spark
Tackle
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Thundershock
Twister

Rules
The arena is Indigo Plateau, which allows the usage of every move, includen weather-changing ones.
You may use every ability available to your pokémon, you can't switch and you can't use any item.

The order will be as follows:
Zarator choose his pokémon
Master bane choose his AND order
Then, Zarator will post the moves
And I will ref

Good luck to both participants!

Umm, no. I am the Match Seeker, so I have to send out my Pokémon first and issue his actions AFTER my opponent does.

Either way, I go with my proud Valkur

All right, I think my best choice is Zippy, inducer of seizures (Zubat)

Zippy start off with a confuse ray, follow up with an air cutter and finish with acrobatics!

Yawn at him until you manage to get it off through the confusion, then slam him around with Ice Punch!

Yawn - Ice Punch - Ice Punch

(If Yawn fails due to confusion, substitute Ice Punch with Yawn until Valkur manages to use Yawn)

Zippy
energy: 100

Valkur
Energy: 100 ~

Once more, a battle is taking place this evening in the Indigo plateau!
Zarator is the first one to send a Pokemon out to the field: Valkur, his trusted Privatyke. Meanwhile, Master Bane sends out Zippy, a very swift and prepared Zubat.

Zubat starts the match trying to confuse the opponent via confuse ray, but luckily for Valkur there was enough distant between them and he didn’t receive the full blow of Zippy’s waves. Valkur however is still lightly dizzy, but manages to yawn in order to make Zippy sleepy.

Zippy starts cutting the distance between him and his enemy really fast. Valkur is still trying to recover the composure after the Zubat’s first attack, and he doesn’t notice how his enemy was in front of him, which gives Zubat enough time to make his wings vibrate to release enough energy to even cut the air. Valknur is unable to avoid the attack in time and receives a very strong force of wind. However, the green octopus is far from surrending, and moves back to charges a very powerful ice punch, which Zippy wasn’t able to escape from.

Due to the force of the ice punch and the previous yawn, Zubat fell asleep in the middle of the field, which is too bad since Valkur snaps out of his confusion and is preparing another powerful blast, which hits Zippy at full power.

Turn 1

Zippy used Confuse Ray! [-5 energy]
Valkur is now confused!
[Slight confusion<=300<Severe Confusion<=600<Intense confusion/900]=236 (Slight confusion)]
[Valkur hits himself>500/1000]=69]
Valkur used Yawn! [-7 energy] Zippy is feeling sleepy!

Turn 2:

Zippy used air cutter!
Critical hit [Stage 2] [<125/1000]=34 yes
Damage: 9HP [-4 energy]
Valkur is confused! [Valkur hits himself>500/1000]=248 No
Valkur used ice punch!
Critical Hit [Stage 1] [<65/100]=376 No
Freezes [<100/1000]= 567 No
Damage: 19HP [-6 energy]
Zippy has fallen asleep!
[Light sleep<=300<Deep sleep<=600<Intense Sleep/900]= 669 [Intense sleep]

Turn 3:

Zippy is fast asleep!
Valkur snapped out of its confusion!
Valkur used ice punch
Critical Hit [Stage 1] [<65/100]= 769 No
Freezes [<100/1000]= 888 No

Final:

Valkur
HP: 82
Energy: 81

Zippy:
HP: 62
Energy: 91

Fast asleep (2 more Actions)

Ok, Zarator, sorry for my big mistake ^^U, I was totally sure it was that way.
Calcs were made first, and then the story was written to fit the calcs

EDIT: Corrected the sleep and damage problem >.< sorry, it won't happen again!

That went very badly. I'm asking Tsukiee a question via PM and then I'll edit in the moves once I get a answer.

All right, ready to post. The sleep for Zubat should read 2 more actions (right?) and I believe air cutter should got a crit and done 12 damge
Tsukiee's calcs said:
Zippy used air cutter!
Critical hit [Stage 2] [<125/1000]=34 yes
Zippy, when you wake up use Confuse Ray and if by some miracle you wake up early and can attack twice, use acrobatics.

Valkur
HP: 82
Energy: 81

Zippy:
HP: 62
Energy: 91

The battle keeps going. Privatyke takes advantage of his sleepy foe and starts a rampage of ice punchs. In the first blow, Zippy is startled and is dragging out of his sleep status, but Privatyke is able to hit a second one before Zippy is fully awake.
Zippy recovers it senses, and doesn't doubt when he screechs to confuse the octopus. Privatyke was to concentrated in hitting Zippy once more, and receives the power of the attack at full power, making him start looping and finishing his own face.

Zippy flies away to mantain a safe distance with its enemy, as he is not really healthy by now. Even if privatyke is confused, he is ready to stamp the bat to the ground.

Turn 1:
Zippy is fast asleep!
Valkur used ice punch!
Critical Hit [Stage 1] [<65/100]=786 No
Freezes [<100/1000]= 282 No

Turn 2:
Zippy is fast asleep!
Valkur used ice punch
Critical Hit [Stage 1] [<65/100]= 524 No
Freezes [<100/1000]= 948 No

Turn 3:
Zippy wakes up!
Zippy uses Confuse Ray! [-5 energy]
Valkur is now confused!
[Slight confusion<=300<Severe Confusion<=600<Intense confusion/900]=880 (Intense confusion)]
Valkur is confused! [Valkur hits himself>500/1000]=513] Yes
Damage: 7 [-3 energy]

By the way, I have calculated the accuracy with the dodge calculator (as zippy is positive nature in speed), but he wasn't able to dodge anything (I didn't put the information about this above ^^

Final:

Valkur
HP: 72
Energy: 26

Confused and angry, but overall well.

Zippy:
HP: 43
Energy: 86

Tired, but fully awake!
I hope this time I didn't commit any errors ^O^

Tsukiee, there is an energy penalty for using the a move several times in a row, Valkur should have 4 less energy, I believe.

Zippy, let's hope you get lucky, start off with an Acrobatics, then use hypnosis and finish with another Acrobatics! If Valkur uses Yawn, replace that turns action with a Dodge (only once, if multiple yawns are used, just dodge the first).

Let's hope we aren't boned by confusion, and Substitute to avoid the incoming Hypnosis. Then, destroy him with your super-effective attacks!

Substitute (25 HP) - Ice Punch - Rock Slide

Valkur
HP: 72
Energy: 26

Confused and angry, but overall well.

Zippy:
HP: 43
Energy: 86

Tired, but fully awake!

Valkur starts making himself a substitute, meanwhile moving dizzily because his confusion, but Zippy manages to hit him like an Acrobat. Zippy tries to sleep Valkur wih an hypnosis before his enemy is ready to hide behind the sub, but valkur finishes in time and makes the attack fail.

Seeing his opportunity, Valkur tries to strike the bat with his freezed punch, but Zubat is able to dodge it in time, and counters with another demonstration of acrobatics, which the sub sponges.

Valkur is not confused anymore, and bumps the land. Rocks starting falling from a nearby mountain, and zippy is unable to evade it.
Zubat is crushed by the rocks, and once those are gone, the Zubat raises again. He is tired and full of bounds, but he can still fly and has enough energy left to keep fighting agains his opponent.
Meanwhile, Valkur looks confidently over at Zippy, knowing how much damage his last attack made to his enemy, and ready to make his opponent faint

Turn 1:
Zippy used Acrobatics!
Critical Hit [>65/1000] 39 yes
Damage: 22HP (-7 energy)

Valkur is confused (>500/1000)= 377 No
Valkur used substitute (25 HP) (-3 energy)
Zippy used Hypnosis (-10 energy), it failed!

Valkur is confused! (Valkur hits himself >500/100)= 23 No

Valkur used Ice punch!
Critical Hit [<65/100]= 792 No
Freezes [<100/1000]= 126 No

Zippy used Acrobatics!
Critical Hit [>65/1000] 567 No
Damage: 13 HP (-7 energy)

Valkur snapped out of his confusion!
Valkur used Rock slide!
Critical Hit (<65/1000)= 462 No
Damage: 16 HP (-6 energy)

Final:

Valkur
HP: 22
Energy: 37
Sub: 9 HP

Zippy:
HP: 18
Energy: 62

Tsukiee, he said he would have dodged only if I would have used Yawn. I didn't use Yawn, hence he should have used Hypnosis, he would have missed because I have my Substitute up and I'd have hit with my Ice Punch

Tsukiee, he said he would have dodged only if I would have used Yawn. I didn't use Yawn, hence he should have used Hypnosis, he would have missed because I have my Substitute up and I'd have hit with my Ice Punch
Whooops >.< In fact, hypnosis was there saying it missed, and i don't know why I mixed the two of them? Ok, it is already corrected, thank you for noticing~~

Zarator, you are next~~

Valkur
Sub: 9 HP

Zippy:
HP: 18

Zippy does his last effort and finally is able to destroy the sub with a pirouette, but Valkur was waiting for him and throwed a surprise ice punch, that finished with Zippy!!

Zippy used Acrobatics!
[Critical hit<65/10000]= 931 No
Damage: 22HP (-7 energy)

Valkur used Ice punch!
Critical Hit [<65/100]= 602 No
Freezes [<100/1000]= 530 No

Zippy fainted!

Final:

Valkur

Valkur's Sub: X______X *Totally ravished*

XoX
Zippy:
HP: KO

Everyone gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 2TC and 2MC, please use them wisely!!
Aaaand... Valkur gets a KO counter too~~
Congrats Zarator!!

Aaaand finally, I receive 2 ref tokens~~

So, last but not least, sorry for my mistakes and I really appreciate you corrected every one you spot~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)