DOU Doubles Circuit 1st Spring Seasonal - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent had a reply to my vm from flcl, was on for most of yesterday, but didnt see him online, activity call.

Didn't even say that word, I'm just tired of losing to MKanga all the time and that Ubers are allowed in Doubles. Defensive mons already struggle as it is... And if it weren't for the crit on Milotic, I'm sure I'd won.

Last edited:
I contacted my opponent yesterday and we planned to playan hour ago but he wasn't there and i am busy now. Activity

Don't insult his five mons with lefties and a venu with nothing that htis hard at all team pwn! Also really saying I won with hax? You scald burnt me every single time and only won the first game because I switched out a +3 siciOr that basically swept. Also you did say the word wallbreaker, I said gg and you said "not rle, you used wallbreakers" and then said I had no skill for using a kanga. Learn 2 play

Yeah using MKanga and Kuyrem-B is nothing but skills! Well done how did you win? I'd refer to a real competitive game like Smash when talking about skills. Your Talonflame critted my +2 Sp.Atk Milotic so I lost 93 % of my health, also skills right? And no you got more crits than I got Scald burns, don't lie here, and you froze me twice. You also critted me twice in a row, calculate the possibility for that... Despite all this and having the MU heavily in your favour you seemed to struggle, I have nothing to be ashamed for and Pokémon is more about MUs than skills. I agree that "wallbreakers" wasn't the right word of choice I mean more like broken MKanga (you even said so yourself) and an Uber (which I honestly don't see why they're even legal)... Please understand that I did lose to your Pokémon more than you, as I won the first battle where you had no MKanga or Kuyrem-B to rely on thank you!

U won the first battle cuz if a misclick lol. Anyways, learn how to play pokemon, no point in arguing with a trash player like you. Btw the freeze didn't matter cuz scald and the crit was on a sleeping milotic.

Didn't matter, would've still won, and your Pokémon beat mine because of hax and MU advantage. You probably are a terrible Smash player since it requieres a lot more skills. Learn to write and think, you denied the rest I wrote stupid. "sleeping milotic" was not the case wow your memory... I'm not the person doing personal "insults" since it's immature but just getting on your level hun. I wrote how it was without trying to disrespect you... But you took it personal when you wrote "apparently I am a dick for using 'wallbreakers'" when I never even said anything directly insulting to you. And here's a little maths for you, if you know anything about competitiveness that is: MUs =/= skills.

Edit: sorry if you took it personal as that wasn't my intention; don't think however (based of how you misinterpret information) that this = I'm wrong.

Last edited:
True, and I saw you removed your "^ lol" comment which didn't bring more wood to the fire. I don't like going personal if I don't need to (to prove my point).

Yeah youngjake93 out of all those, which one do you think is harder to master and thus requiring more skills? Smash obviously, and my Pokémon skills > Tesung's Smash skills (not trying to provoke but I'm sure this is the truth). Inb4 picking Pinoy's mediating skills. 3:

Nah wouldn't say that my team is 1/10, or do you mean I make bad teams that Tesung insists or that my team is just bad because it is a defensive one in one of the most offensive metagames? If the latter, then don't blame my skills but my awful choice. 3:

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
so heres a thought: if you make a team that instantly loses to certain pokemon, then whether or not you think they should be uber, you're going to lose if your opponent brings those pokemon and thus should probably change your team

I could understand that reasoning, but it would mean giving up my joy when playing Pokémon entirely. I don't complain on Legendaries, even if some gives me trouble and I don't like to fight them. This is of course not a legit standpoint when playing competitive Pokémon. I just wished we could ban Pokémon that utterly hardcore destroys defensive Pokémon (MKanga, Shaymin-Sky, Kuyrem-B and other Ubers etc.) I know how it is being competitive, to bring counters and such but Ubers and MKanga are just unfair. I'd rather quit Pokémon than changing the style I love to play the most.

But I could always try this skill team: MKanga / Shaymin-Sky / Rotom-W / Landorus-T / Heatran / Terrakion and see how far I'd go!

Stratos

Banned deucer.
well you'd get 6-0d by trick room

edit: the reason i am being a butt is because you are using a team with no presence and claiming that from this defensive Pokemon cannot work in doubles. This is not true. There are a good number of successful defensive Pokemon in doubles, such as Amoonguss, Cress, Rotom-W, Togekiss, Politoed, and more. What does not work in doubles is simply trying to stomach hits until your opponent runs out of PP.

Haha if Trick Room is the most serious/best way you could think of to counter that team then it isn't bad at all. Now try defensive son.

Nope, I didn't read again. Wow people are so easily provoked without me even trying nor is my intention. 3;

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won 2-1 vs mizu, ggs miss, too bad some unfortunate circumstances prevented the last game to be fun.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
mad itt

Figufgyu and I are playing in around twelve hours from this post. If we don't battle it's probably because I slept in because timezones are gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)