Doubles for local tounry(trick)

This is the team, i would like to use in the tourny this friday. It is a black white only tourny with no victini reshirm zekrom and all non available pokes. It is a trick room team doubles
ALL OF THESE POKES WILL HAVE A 0 SPEED IV
spd=speed for me, sp def=special defense

Musharna@ Focus sash?
252 hp, 128 def, 128 sp def(or 252 sp def?)
Ability:snych
Nature:sassy
Curse
Baton pass
Trick room
?

One of my Starters. I start with trick room. Then i Curse to lower speed and raise attack and defense to baton pass. The final move was going to be moonlight, but after a couple battles I think it should be a damaging move.Synch may seem like a weird idea but My team has no moves that hit all so far.Im not sure if focus sash is useful in doubles, i am new too it. I thought about the berry that raises attack as well.(leichi).

Ferrohorn@ leftovers or rockey helmet?
252 def/252 sp def 6 hp
iron barbs
sassy
Leech seed
ingrain
subsitiute
protect
My other starter. leech seeds then ingrains for awesome Hp healing combined with leftovers.subsstitute to take special and super effective hits.Protect for being protect.sassy to help with sp def attacks.

Reuniclus @ life orb
252 sp att/?
magic gaurd
quiet
psyshock
psychic
energyball
thunder/recover?
Magic guard reuni with life orb is awesome. with no recoil damage, all attacks pack a serious punch. most attacks are for coverage of both pysical and special, and energyball and thunder for type coverage, or perhaps a recovery move?

gigalith@ coice band
252 att/252 sp def 6 hp
sturdy
brave
rockslide!
return
?
?

what a terrible move set, but rock slide rocks(lol) doubles. a super powered one would help sweep. but gigaliths terrible move pool makes me want to rethink this set. munna baton passes to gigalith. Need help on the other attacks. or if i should change item.

Chandelure@ choice specs
252 sp att 252 hp 6 sp def
quiet
flame body
heatwave
energy ball
shadow ball
hp electric
a great special attacker, does seious damage with heat wave. other moves for coverage, .having him out with gigalith to rock slide and heatwave will be awesome. item choice for that extra boost

confarrigus@ wide lens
6 hp/ 252 def/252 sp def
sassy
mummy
toxic
trick room
protect
disable/hex

my backup trick roomer, and a annoying stall. wide lens to make toxic more accurate, disable to get ride of good moves, or hex to do some serious damage

This is a 4v4 tourny, so my start would be mushy, ferrythorn, chandalure and giglith. My questions are mainly the question marks but here are others.

What are my weaknesses and what can i do to combat them?
What moves/items do i need to change?
How do you think this team will do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)