Doubles Minitour #7 - XY Doubles

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can find 51 anytime, maybe out of the 12 pokemon we come up with you'll be able to make a serious team, expect a gimmicky match

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I can find 51 anytime, maybe out of the 12 pokemon we come up with you'll be able to make a serious team, expect a gimmicky match
Aw shit and I was gonna bring a serious team... looks like I can't at least for this round

I won.

Some early game hax (if you count thunders missing as hax) really put me in a strong advantage throughout the whole game, and the ending was just me being blessed by the hax gods.

gg nevertheless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)