Doubles Minitour #9: Drop an Uber - Won by Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was forced to play when I was not ready to play and then got haxed to hell and back.

Sorry for losing.

EDIT: resorted to Swagger, can't really say that

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Pwnemon: u lost to tihs already you fuckin idiot
Pwnemon: are you really gonna
Pwnemon: do it again

ROFL

Congrats, Laurel n_n

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Seriously though, Arceus Rock?
It beats Arceus-Normal, Mega Kangaskhan, and Mega Charizard, which I expected to be the biggest threats (and he did bring a Mega Kang) while being powerful in its own right. I botched the set and the battle (I am still salty) but it almost ended up working out in the end :O

I was Electric Arceus by the way. Substitute, Calm Mind, Judgement, Ice Beam, max speed and spa iirc, figured it did well vs weather, and I wanted to be unique. My other thought was Sub Steelceus with WoW Judgement and Recover, and a different Wide Guard user over Aegislash. The team was based around paralysis spam... but I never got to paralyze anything because of Safe Guard :x

Fun tour thanks Lolk for hosting. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)