Official Doubles Stage 1 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The following users will be voting on Kangaskhanite in Doubles.

List of Qualified Voters:
  1. Ash Borer
  2. Audiosurfer
  3. AuraRayquaza
  4. BlankZero
  5. BLOOD TOTEM
  6. dcae
  7. Ezio
  8. finally
  9. Haruno
  10. Icecream
  11. Joim
  12. Laga
  13. Lasagne
  14. Laurel
  15. Level 51
  16. Lolkomori
  17. Magcargo 2
  18. Mizuhime
  19. Nollan
  20. nyttyn
  21. Pwnemon
  22. Robert Alfons
  23. srk1214
  24. Swamp-Rocket
  25. Ultimathunder
  26. youngjake93
If your name is in the list but you don't have posting privileges in this forum, just shoot me a PM and I'll have you added to the Blind Vote usergroup.

When voting use the following format:
Kangaskhanite: Ban
Kangaskhanite: Do Not Ban
Kangaskhanite: Abstain
A supermajority (>66%) ban vote will be required for Kangaskhanite to be banned.

Thanks to everyone who took part into this round of the suspect process!

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: This forum is moderated, if you submit your post but don't see it showing up in the thread, don't worry it's perfectly normal.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Do Not Ban

in the event that these become public: if you want my logic, check the suspect thread

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Kangaskhanite: Abstain

While I do believe Mega Kangaskhan to be severely powerful as both a supporter and a potential "sweeper" (as far as sweeping exists in doubles) and I was one of the bigger proponents of suspecting it in the nominations thread, I have not reached the threshold of certainty I would require of myself to vote ban without playing a suspect ladder and comparing it to what I already know about the current meta. Essentially, if Kangaskhanite were to be tested later with a proper suspect ladder, I would be expecting myself to find that ladder preferable and probably enter that suspect test anticipating myself voting to ban. But since I can't know for sure, I'm abstaining for now. And while I do lean towards saying it's unhealthy, I also don't think it's so unhealthy for the meta that failing to ban it now would be detrimental to the SPL experience either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)