DP Connectivity

As I live in the UK the game will be released over here later than it would be in the states. As I want to get the games ASAP I will be importing a copy. But what I want to know is: will I be able to play Local (Ds to Ds) matches against english versions of the game, and can I take it online from a English computer? I am worried it will be reigon locked.

I thought you couldn't transfer your critters from US games to Jap ones, so if it is indeed true, it should be the same for UK-US. Better wait for the UK release.

I thought you couldn't transfer your critters from US games to Jap ones, so if it is indeed true, it should be the same for UK-US. Better wait for the UK release.
Bit different though, US-Japanese.

US-EU GBA trading/battling was possible. I'll be fine anyway, as my GBA games are all US.

I'm pretty sure over Wi-Fi and GTS you can transfer Pokeymans from US to Japan to Europe. How else would they implement the foreign Pokedex entries, and then why call it GTS?

It *should* be compatible; according to nintendo, the Nintendo DS is a region-free system that can handle any region's game.

The DS is region free, it will play any DS/GBA game from any region, but this is a compatability issue between other games, not technically a region issue.

The US GBA game series did not trade to the Japanese DP cartridges. That's where the confusion is coming in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)