DPP Clefable (Lv. 2 Endeavor)

Eric, Cleffa screams "I'm a gimmick or a trap, look @ me!"

Articanus, Toxic is not listed first because of its inability to affect Gengar and a lot of other common metagames pokes (heatran, metagross, lucario, jirachi). I find paralysis and definitely sleep a stronger choice against Rotom, because he's relatively soft when he's not moving fast and screening, but that's just my opinion. In my original post, it was slashed in. For readability some of the slashes were removed and it was put in set comments. I suppose you could go double status if you wanted and get rid of Protect. Though I like Protect to give pokes a turn to confuse themselves (Outrage Salamence) or scouting.

edit: i can see swagger being cool. I'll list it.
As for endeavor clefable v endeavor clefable, the lower hp one wins out, breaking the other's sash and rendering him useless. Though seriously, someone's going to switch out, because past then neither of you can harm the other. Unless of course one of you runs knock off. This is a situation where I'd want sing... Actually, twave can fully paralyze a clefable on shoddy, even though it shouldnt be able to. And of course toxic is useless.

edit edit: Sure, I guess slashing three moves isn't that bad. I added Toxic in third place due to popular demand.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
edit: i can see swagger being cool. I'll list it.
Swagger is one of the worst attacks in the game... I wouldn't want to give anything in the physically oriented realm of DPP a free Swords Dance and a 50% chance to kick my ass. I'd get rid of it entirely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)