DPP Fest Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
michael209 and i scheduled to battle during the smogon tour yesterday. we were both on, but he only VMd me and i wasn't on the forums, just IRC and PO. i'm going to be gone today starting at like, 1 o clock or maybe a bit earlier, so i don't think it will be done.

sorry for the late extension request, but i thought that we were going to get it done. my fault i guess, i should have told him to get at me on IRC as opposed to forums

yeah, confirming the above post. We're both trying to get it done, but things aren't working out.

(12:13) Michael209: Hey let's do this
(12:13) Michael209: what tier first
(12:15) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.

He probably had to go so no big deal. Extension please?

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
sorry about that^ i just left my computer to take a shower and get dressed without checking PO first. that one was totally my fault...extension if possible

lost 2-0 in UU and OU, good games dude

Fakes contacted me yesterday to play today but I don't see him online. Now I have to go. I'll be on tomorrow, I hope we can do our battles in time.

Act.

I'll be online today for 1 hour more or less, because I've met with some friends. This afternoon and this evening I won't be, and I have basketball training at 8 PM my time, so I think we can only play now.

I'm on Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)