UU DPP UU Cup I - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
credits to dodmen for the OP

Thanks to Accelgor for the banner!

Welcome to the first DPP UU Cup!

This tournament is part of the UU Classic I.

Information about the UU Classic can be found here.

Information about DPP UU can be found here.

Current standings can be found at http://spo.ink/UUClassic.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard DPP UU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon tournament rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.

This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 3 separate Cups (BW, DPP and ADV) will grant Smogon Championship Points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).

**Deadline for Round 5 is Sunday, February 19th at 11:59PM EST**
**Deadline for extensions is Wednesday, February 15th at 11:59PM EST**

**Best of 3 format**

ROUND 5

M Dragon vs Kudasai
FAFUS vs FLCL
Star vs spuds4ever
LLH vs (Malekith vs NightFox)
Finchinator vs Melle2402
Foggi vs (obii vs Leru)

**Deadline for Round 5 is Sunday, February 19th at 11:59PM EST**
**Deadline for extensions is Wednesday, February 15th at 11:59PM EST**

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost in 2. g1 he was better and his last mon fucked me up, but really annoyed @ g2 bc he tried to fodder a pkmn that outsped my whole team that I lacked a resist to the STAB of and it pressured my whole team/how I played essentially, but it dodged an 85% move, lived, and the rest of the game p much sucked hardcore. Hope 8 points is enough lol gl in remainder

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
We have completely different timezones (the times he was on was when I was at work). Asking for an extension if possible

Reactions: Ark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)