DPPT[Just As Planned]

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Undubtedly this is one of my best dpp teams, the team was done in 5 minuts, infact i noticed that my best teams are the one done quickly, i used it for more than 1 month and i find myself very well with it, also i noticed that i don't have particular weakness. The star of this team is that breloom, he can seem strange with that set, but in true it is a set invented by me that works very well.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Trick
- Iron Head
- U-Turn
- Stealth Rock
The starter is Jirachi, a wonderful lead perfect for this team, he have a good matchup and set the stealth rock, and also is a bait for swampert that allows me the entry of breloom that without any doubt will start to destroy the enemy's team. Also, Jirachi can enter on Latias and beat her.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Swords Dance

In my opinion this is the best physically sweeper of the metagame, he works well with mixmence and breloom

Salamence (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 58 Atk/252 Spd/200 SAtk
Rash nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower

Mence in this team does well his work, draco meteor hits very well a lot of pokemon, eccept blissey, it's hard to counter, the opposite for do it must be good in mid game

Damages:

Mence(340 Atk Spec Vs 210 Points In Def Spec Scizor)
Min Avg Max
201.4 220.1 234.5
It's not very effective...
Salamence receives STAB (1.5× damage) for this attack

Mence(340 Atk Spec Vs 236 Points In Def.Spec Jirachi)
Min Avg Max
195.4 207.79 219

Mence(340 Atk Spec Vs 246 Points Def.Spec Heatran)
Min Avg Max
180.5 190.62 210.4

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Dragon Pulse

I don't like heatran, anyway it's very usefull, strong for his 12 resistances and sand immunity. Here is my revenge killer, versus scizor and lucario, and with hp electric it overspeeds gyarados after a dragon dance. It may be hit suicune and vaporeon, too.

Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 158 HP/200 Atk/52 Def/100 Spd
- Substitute
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb

The star of the team is breloom, it's a flawless switch in on a lot of pokemon, with this evs spread gliscor's earthquacke doesn't breack his substitute, seed bomb hits gliscor, rotom and bulky waters.

Damage Of Suicune:

Suicune(Timid/Max Atk Spec=279)
Min Avg Max
226 246.12 265
It's super effective!

Suicune @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest

At the end suicune, my bulky water, it can switch in on a lots of fire moves, with chesto berry can stat up on infernape and kill him with surf. Ice beam help me vs loom and dragons.

Hey HellPowna,

Nice team going on here, first thing I recommend is that don't take Tesy's advice on Bullet punch you'll lose way more power and you're not really weak to Scarftar you have a bunch of Pokemons on your team that's able to take Scarftar, just make sure you took it down before you try to setup with Lucario. On Salamence I don't see the use for Outrage on Salamence since it's pretty much suicidal without any recovery that you could possibly to try use for example putting Roost instead of Outrage it totally better since you're not going to be missing a type, and it brings you 50% recovery which could be very useful in the long run due to Life orb damage. Plus you might want to try the Classic Mixmence EVs which provide some extra HP so you can use roost with it but it also provides full Special attack EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe.

On Heatran I don't know why you're using Hidden power Electric doesn't provide much power and won't do barely anything to Vaporeon and Suicune, what's more useful that provides way more damage to any bulky waters is Explosion could sometimes be used as being a stall breaker, but you have to have Explosion on a Scarf Heatran, it's a have to for that reason. So by also adding explosion you definitely want to change your nature into Naive to not remove any attack EVs and make it neutral. On Breloom you might want to change the correct Sub punching EVs into 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe since you haven't provided a reason you're using more HP evs rather than speed which is very needed since Breloom isn't one of the fastest Pokemons. Offensivly what I've noticed about your team is that you're a bit Jolly Swords Dance Lucario weak, it isn't popular but if Heatran goes down there's a possible change you could get swept by it pretty quickly, so my recommendation is try to keep Heatran alive for sometime.

Good team, and I hoped my rate will help it even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)