Other Metagames Dragon Monotype Peaked #5 85.6% GXE

Team Preview :

Introduction

How's it going guys, my name's PokeC9 and I'm bringing you my first RMT of a Dragon team I made for Monotype in the new Sun and Moon metagame. For a while I did struggle in finding my niche in the tier having used a variety of types but still had a rough time against the onslaught of Steel, Psychic and Water stall teams in monotype, I sought to change that and find my flavour as a personal goal starting afresh with dragon.

This has been a work in progress and the team has changed alot since starting this ladder run. My goal purely was to have fun using the new Dragon Support in Kommo-o and Turtonator and get into the Top 10.

After settling on a solid build with friends and a few ladder sessions, I was quite satisfied with my current build.

I am aware there some flaws with the build given the pokemon I am using and would like some more input from you guys.

Huge thanks to everyone that helped with the team :)

Team Building Process

Kyurem is almost always obligatory to have in Dragon monotype, because it not only provides a reliable neutrality to Ice Attacks but it also boasts an immense physical strength hitting Fairies hard with Ironhead and Water and Flying pokemon with Bolt Strike ontop of its Dragon Ice coverage.

Historically Dragon has always struggled vs Fat normal pokemon, this is where the new Kommo-o comes in, hitting hard both physically and on the special side. Being the pseudo-legendary of the Alolan region, Kommo-o is blessed with a great BST of 600.

Kommo-o's great 75/125/105 bulk means that it can safely take a couple of hits which can work out to its advantage when throwing out attacks or setting up with Dragon Dance.

Latios has a great speed tier and great Special Attack, so choice specs was a natural fit since our fighting force was lacking a good special attacker. By taking Specs, this gave us a Strong attacker while having Defog and Trick support alike, the later helping in dealing with fat pokemon like Chansey.

Goodra was added in the fourth slot for that much needed Sp Def support and that all important four attacks coverage that Goodra provides with Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Fire Blast and Dragon coverage.

Goodra's incredible Special Defense allows it to serve as an effective special tank while still being able to dish out decent damage thanks to its base 100 Attack and 110 Special Attack stats. An Assault Vest boosts Goodra's already high natural Special Defense to extraordinary levels, taking even certain super effective hits incredibly well, while our physical team mates deal with dedicated special walls taking the pressure off Goodra which it struggles with.

Turtonator was a last minute addition to the team. Boasting the highly desired Fire Dragon typing Turtonator gives the team a secondary Ice resist and a dedicated Fairy resist and lastly gave us a set up sweeper with Shell Smash.

While Turtonator can be classified as a fairly mediocre pokemon, I wanted to use it as it seemed fun and it certainly delivered.

Garchomp often is the typical lead used on most Dragon teams for Rocks, and our Team was no different.

While many players prefer the dedicated Rocky Helmet set, I opted for the Swords Dance Stealth Rock set to give Garchomp dual roles which helps in numerous cases giving us entry hazards and a potential sweeper all in the one team slot.

Team Description and Process

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head
- Outrage

Maximum Speed EVs with a Naive nature allow Kyurem-B to outspeed threats like Choice Scarf Landorus-T and OHKO it with Ice Beam, while Iron Head lets it deal with many of the Fairy pokemon plaguing the metagame with their low physical defences particular in removing Choice Scarf Gardevoir.

Full Attack investment maximizes the power of Kyurem-B's Outrage, Fusion Bolt and Iron Head attacks which is further enhanced by the sheer coverage. Choice Scarf makes Kyurem-B outspeed the entire unboosted metagame, allowing Kyurem-B to function as a terrifying cleaner and revenge killer.

Kommo-o (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Bulletproof
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Earthquake

I went with the classic DD set, in essence it aims to break down many of Kommo-o's bulkier switchins which the current metagame has in abundance. Its quite easy to Set up a Swords Dance or two, and then many slower switchins will find it difficult to switch into Kommo-o. Dragon Claw was chosen over Outrage for the reliability and the ability to switch moves. Sky Uppercut was our most powerful physical Fighting-type STAB to take advantage of which greatly helps in the Normal matchup. Lastly I opted for Earthquake purely for Poison threats like Toxapex and Alolan Muk.

Bulletproof was chosen over Soundproof due to how few Hypervoice users are in the current metagame with no Mega Gardevoir around, and with Bulletproof providing a nice immunity against Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Energy Ball, Gyro Ball, Seed Bomb and Sludge Bomb attacks, it felt the better option as a whole.

While Kommo-o has tough competition from other Dragon Dance pokemon, I felt it was a nice choice regardless just for the Fighting Stab it offered us.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Energy Ball
- Defog
- Trick

Latios resides in a great Speed tier, allowing it to outspeed and check many threats such as Garchomp and Keldeo. In addition, it has a great Special Attack stat, coupled with an extremely strong move in Draco Meteor, making it a great sweeper.

Furthermore, a decent defensive typing allows Latios to comfortably absorb hits from the likes of Mega Charizard Y and Keldeo and, as a result, gives it ample opportunities to switch in, Specs was chosen to maximize the damage output. Energyball was chosen over Psychic coverage to deal with Water, Rock and Ground teams easier since they were in abundance on the ladder while still having utilities in Defog and Trick.

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

An Assault Vest boosts Goodra's already high natural Special Defense to extraordinary levels, taking even certain super effective hits incredibly well. With an Assault Vest, Goodra has free reign to switch into the majority of special attacks, taking most of them fantastically well, which makes it a fantastic pivot into special attackers absorbing hits alike from Alolan Raichu and Charizard Y.

Sludge Bomb hits Fairy-type Pokemon such as Clefable and the Tapu pokemon which are immune to Goodra's main STAB move, Earthquake deals with many of the Electric Pokemon in the meta, 2 hit Ko-ing Electric threats and Heatran regardless of our Modest nature while Fire Blast deals with many of the Grass, Ice, Bug and Steel pokemon in the meta.

248 HP EVs boost Goodra's good natural bulk, while reducing residual damage.

Turtonator @ White Herb
Ability: Shell Armor
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Shell Smash

Timid +2 Shellsmash Turtonator has a whopping 376 speed, being slightly awkward in that its faster than Tornadus T but slower than Greninja by 1 Point. After 1 SS, Turtonator can sweep a nice chunk of the unboosted Metagame ( up to base 122 ) however this can leave a good deal of Scarfers faster than you if not careful. Thanks to our natural bulk in base 135 / 85 defences backed with White Herb gives us some safety.

Being a fairy and a Ice Resist in one, getting a SS off is fairly easy, while Dragon, Fighting and Fire coverage respectfully hits most of the metagame very hard. Focus Blast was taken to deal with Heatran who would otherwise wall us.

Damage Calculations :

+2 252 SpA Turtonator Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Heatran: 388-458 (100.5 - 118.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

While Turtonator is far from a good pokemon, I'm really glad I gave it a go in my team.

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Stealth Rock is great for wearing down opposing teams by damaging foes every time they switch in which while backed with Focus Sash gives Dragon's most reliable rocker. Earthquake is Garchomp's main STAB move that deals good damage to most targets, while Dragon Claw hits everything that resists Earthquake bar Skarmory and Togekiss for neutral damage.

By having Stealthrock + Swords Dance, this gives us a pokemon that function as a early rocker or a powerful early-game wallbreaker that can immediately pressure the opponent and weaken the opposing team, opening up holes for a teammate to sweep.

Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head
- Outrage

Kommo-o (M) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Earthquake

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Energy Ball
- Defog
- Trick

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Turtonator @ White Herb
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Shell Smash

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Special Thanks

gingerninja23 for helping behind the scenes and a special thankyou to Shane for providing the new revamped import with Turtonator.

Team Preview :

Introduction

How's it going guys, my name's PokeC9 and I'm bringing you my first RMT of a Dragon team I made for Monotype in the new Sun and Moon metagame. For a while I did struggle in finding my niche in the tier having used a variety of types but still had a rough time against the onslaught of Steel, Psychic and Water stall teams in monotype, I sought to change that and find my flavour as a personal goal starting afresh with dragon.

This has been a work in progress and the team has changed alot since starting this ladder run. My goal purely was to have fun using the new Dragon Support in Kommo-o and Turtonator and get into the Top 10.

After settling on a solid build with friends and a few ladder sessions, I was quite satisfied with my current build.

I am aware there some flaws with the build given the pokemon I am using and would like some more input from you guys.

Huge thanks to everyone that helped with the team :)

Team Building Process

Kyurem is almost always obligatory to have in Dragon monotype, because it not only provides a reliable neutrality to Ice Attacks but it also boasts an immense physical strength hitting Fairies hard with Ironhead and Water and Flying pokemon with Bolt Strike ontop of its Dragon Ice coverage.

Historically Dragon has always struggled vs Fat normal pokemon, this is where the new Kommo-o comes in, hitting hard both physically and on the special side. Being the pseudo-legendary of the Alolan region, Kommo-o is blessed with a great BST of 600.

Kommo-o's great 75/125/105 bulk means that it can safely take a couple of hits which can work out to its advantage when throwing out attacks or setting up with Dragon Dance.

Latios has a great speed tier and great Special Attack, so choice specs was a natural fit since our fighting force was lacking a good special attacker. By taking Specs, this gave us a Strong attacker while having Defog and Trick support alike, the later helping in dealing with fat pokemon like Chansey.

Goodra was added in the fourth slot for that much needed Sp Def support and that all important four attacks coverage that Goodra provides with Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, Fire Blast and Dragon coverage.

Goodra's incredible Special Defense allows it to serve as an effective special tank while still being able to dish out decent damage thanks to its base 100 Attack and 110 Special Attack stats. An Assault Vest boosts Goodra's already high natural Special Defense to extraordinary levels, taking even certain super effective hits incredibly well, while our physical team mates deal with dedicated special walls taking the pressure off Goodra which it struggles with.

Turtonator was a last minute addition to the team. Boasting the highly desired Fire Dragon typing Turtonator gives the team a secondary Ice resist and a dedicated Fairy resist and lastly gave us a set up sweeper with Shell Smash.

While Turtonator can be classified as a fairly mediocre pokemon, I wanted to use it as it seemed fun and it certainly delivered.

Garchomp often is the typical lead used on most Dragon teams for Rocks, and our Team was no different.

While many players prefer the dedicated Rocky Helmet set, I opted for the Swords Dance Stealth Rock set to give Garchomp dual roles which helps in numerous cases giving us entry hazards and a potential sweeper all in the one team slot.

Team Description and Process

Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head
- Outrage

Maximum Speed EVs with a Naive nature allow Kyurem-B to outspeed threats like Choice Scarf Landorus-T and OHKO it with Ice Beam, while Iron Head lets it deal with many of the Fairy pokemon plaguing the metagame with their low physical defences particular in removing Choice Scarf Gardevoir.

Full Attack investment maximizes the power of Kyurem-B's Outrage, Fusion Bolt and Iron Head attacks which is further enhanced by the sheer coverage. Choice Scarf makes Kyurem-B outspeed the entire unboosted metagame, allowing Kyurem-B to function as a terrifying cleaner and revenge killer.

Kommo-o (M) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Earthquake

I went with the classic DD set, in essence it aims to break down many of Kommo-o's bulkier switchins which the current metagame has in abundance. Its quite easy to Set up a Swords Dance or two, and then many slower switchins will find it difficult to switch into Kommo-o. Dragon Claw was chosen over Outrage for the reliability and the ability to switch moves. Sky Uppercut was our most powerful physical Fighting-type STAB to take advantage of which greatly helps in the Normal matchup. Lastly I opted for Earthquake purely for Poison threats like Toxapex and Alolan Muk.

Bulletproof was chosen over Soundproof due to how few Hypervoice users are in the current metagame with no Mega Gardevoir around, and with Bulletproof providing a nice immunity against Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Energy Ball, Gyro Ball, Seed Bomb and Sludge Bomb attacks, it felt the better option as a whole.

While Kommo-o has tough competition from other Dragon Dance pokemon, I felt it was a nice choice regardless just for the Fighting Stab it offered us.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Energy Ball
- Defog
- Trick

Latios resides in a great Speed tier, allowing it to outspeed and check many threats such as Garchomp and Keldeo. In addition, it has a great Special Attack stat, coupled with an extremely strong move in Draco Meteor, making it a great sweeper.

Furthermore, a decent defensive typing allows Latios to comfortably absorb hits from the likes of Mega Charizard Y and Keldeo and, as a result, gives it ample opportunities to switch in, Specs was chosen to maximize the damage output. Energyball was chosen over Psychic coverage to deal with Water, Rock and Ground teams easier since they were in abundance on the ladder while still having utilities in Defog and Trick.

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

An Assault Vest boosts Goodra's already high natural Special Defense to extraordinary levels, taking even certain super effective hits incredibly well. With an Assault Vest, Goodra has free reign to switch into the majority of special attacks, taking most of them fantastically well, which makes it a fantastic pivot into special attackers absorbing hits alike from Alolan Raichu and Charizard Y.

Sludge Bomb hits Fairy-type Pokemon such as Clefable and the Tapu pokemon which are immune to Goodra's main STAB move, Earthquake deals with many of the Electric Pokemon in the meta, 2 hit Ko-ing Electric threats and Heatran regardless of our Modest nature while Fire Blast deals with many of the Grass, Ice, Bug and Steel pokemon in the meta.

248 HP EVs boost Goodra's good natural bulk, while reducing residual damage.

Turtonator @ White Herb
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Shell Smash

Timid +2 Shellsmash Turtonator has a whopping 376 speed, being slightly awkward in that its faster than Tornadus T but slower than Greninja by 1 Point. After 1 SS, Turtonator can sweep a nice chunk of the unboosted Metagame ( up to base 122 ) however this can leave a good deal of Scarfers faster than you if not careful. Thanks to our natural bulk in base 135 / 85 defences backed with White Herb gives us some safety.

Being a fairy and a Ice Resist in one, getting a SS off is fairly easy, while Dragon, Fighting and Fire coverage respectfully hits most of the metagame very hard. Focus Blast was taken to deal with Heatran who would otherwise wall us.

Damage Calculations :

+2 252 SpA Turtonator Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Heatran: 388-458 (100.5 - 118.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

While Turtonator is far from a good pokemon, I'm really glad I gave it a go in my team.

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Stealth Rock is great for wearing down opposing teams by damaging foes every time they switch in which while backed with Focus Sash gives Dragon's most reliable rocker. Earthquake is Garchomp's main STAB move that deals good damage to most targets, while Dragon Claw hits everything that resists Earthquake bar Skarmory and Togekiss for neutral damage.

By having Stealthrock + Swords Dance, this gives us a pokemon that function as a early rocker or a powerful early-game wallbreaker that can immediately pressure the opponent and weaken the opposing team, opening up holes for a teammate to sweep.

Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head
- Outrage

Kommo-o (M) @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Earthquake

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Energy Ball
- Defog
- Trick

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Turtonator @ White Herb
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Shell Smash

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Special Thanks

gingerninja23 for helping behind the scenes and a special thankyou to Shane for providing the new revamped import with Turtonator.
Hey, congrats on your peak and good gxe! This is a really fun looking team, and I liked that you wanted to take advantage of a lot of underrated mind and sets. There's a few changes that I think you can make though to make your team a lot more well rounded and polished.
  • Kyurem you could run Earth Power>Iron Head to help give you some much needed Ground coverage, as well as the ability to hit Rotom-W. You can also run 252 Attack / 28 Special Attack / 228+ Speed, this allows you to outspeed Scarf Landorus-T while giving it a small Special Attack investment, bumping to to max base 80.
  • For Kommo-o, Double Dance may be a nice option to have. This allows it to further increase its versatility, and it gives you much bigger boosts in your Attack/Speed all at once, so with Swords Dance you can much more easily threaten things you mentioned like Toxapex, and be able to also intimidate a wide range of other defensive threats (the only thing this set would be walled by would be Doublade, who atm is uncommon). Automotize allows it to reach a much better speed tiers to make for an easier clean. Its also worth considering changing its item to LO for all around more raw power to start.
  • Defog for Dragon I feel is essential, especially with 2 of your late game sweepers being weak to SR. For a much more reliable hazard removal, I would change Latios' s item to LO, and replace Trick for Psyshock.
  • >
    Goodra is unfortunately not the best option for a Special tank on a dragon team, despite Gooey. I would actually recommend you run Dragalge with either Assault Vest, or a bulky Black Sludge set with Toxic spikes (this can help to further hinder bulky defensive cores and stall teams). Doing that will give you a much more reliable answer to Fairy types.
  • >
    I really like the fact you wanted to try something like Turtonator, but unfortunately its it's not the best Shell Smash abuser due to its slow speed, and the 2x boost does not help it very much. Instead I think Hydreigon would be a much better Special Attacker to run, since it can run a wide array of coverage to fit your needs, Dark STAB to really threaten Psychic teams (which are pretty popular right now), and it has access to U-Turn to make it a very reliable offensive pivot.
  • Lastly, I really love you opted for SD Chomp, that was a cool choice on your part. The only minor change I would personally make would be to change its item to the Rocky Helmet. It racks up some nice recoil damage (this would be great especially for MegaGross). With that being said as well, I don't see a big need for maximum speed, I think you could give yourself some more defense investment since you lack a good defensive switch in. A good spread to run would be 240 HP / 176 Defense+ / 92 Speed, to at least be able to outspeed Jolly Bisharp, and ensure it'll never be 2KO'd by a +2 Sucker Punch. Additionally, Stone Edge over Dragon Claw tends to be more beneficial so you get that EdgeQuake coverage.
Other than that, I love the creativity you put in, and i hope this helps! Congrats again, and I wish you good luck for the future! :)

P.S. Sick banner!

EVs: 252 Atk / 28 SpA / 228 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Outrage

Kommo-o (M) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Swords Dance
- Autotomize

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Energy Ball
- Defog
- Psyshock

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 232 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Scald
- Focus Blast

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- U-turn

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish
Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Last edited:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
I'd be lying if I thought that the pair of Kommo-o and Turtonator didn't have the potential to be lethal in the current Monotype meta, but I guess you've excelled quite a bit with these two new Dragons, so props to you. Turtonator has consistently seemed a tad disappointing to me so I haven't put much forth into testing it thoroughly, I guess I should check it out now! Too bad there weren't more replays with these two in general, would have loved to see how they fair against a wider range of types, especially Fairy, Psychic, and Water. There are a couple things that I think could help you so I'll give a rate and hopefully get you to that #1 spot. So, let's jump right in.

- Just a slight change with Goodra concerning its EVs. I would suggest changing its spread to 212 HP / 252 SpA / 44 Spe so that you can comfortably speed-creep Pokemon such as Mandibuzz, Mega Venusaur, and other non-invested Base 80s. You could also put more invest in speed to creep Pokemon such as Rotom formes and other mons, but this change is a minimal one that could prove to give you help with managing slower threats.
- Another small adjustment that could be essential in managing neutral and weakness matchups. Although having dual STAB on SD Garchomp is a great way for assured damage output, it can limit how much Chomp can do both as a lead and as set up. Because of this, I would suggest changing Dragon Claw -> Stone Edge so that you are able to have solid coverage for handling threats that two moves with immunity would otherwise hold you back. For instance, you would now be able to hit Pokemon such as Skarmory, Celesteela, and Togekiss much harder, if at all. Ideally, this switch switch would also allow you to exacerbate an advantaged matchup in Flying, while giving you two options for hitting Fairy and a super-effective option for Ice which is never a bad thing.

Other than that this team looks fine. Good luck with peaking dude!

e: This is a separate rate from the previous.

Last edited:
Hey nice team, I like seeing underused sets gaining success, like your turtonator. I just have a couple suggestions that might make ur team a better fit for the current meta.

Choice Scarf -> Life Orb
LO Kyurem-B is such a huge threat to many balance teams that are currently popular, specifically flying, poison, and water. Choice scarf doesn't do Kyu-b justice on dragon teams imo, and dragon definitely has the support to make up for it's medicore speed. With access to interchangeable bolt-beam, a lot of threats you currently have can be easily handled.

Choice Specs -> Choice Scarf
If you change the Kyu-B to LO, then you will need speed control. Scarf latios is the best one for dragon, because it also beats opposing dragon by going for draco each time.

Dragon Pulse -> Flash Cannon
One of your concerns was fairy, and a valid one at that because fairy is very popular. With scarf iron head no longer much of a thing for you, you will now be able to hit fairy mons like togekiss, azumarill, and clefable much better with flash cannon. Also in theory I dont see you using dragon pulse much anyways, but if im wrong then nvm.

I'm a bit hesitant to make a suggestion: because if you had asked me 10 minutes ago if Shell Smash Turtonator or Kommo-O should be used on a serious Dragon Team I'd have told you "lmao nope". But yet here you are with an 80%+ GXE and a killer peak, so clearly you know what you're doing and I don't :P

But if there's one thing I'm confident could be tweaked it's Latios.

Energy Ball -> Memento
I second Illama's suggestion to run Life Orb + Psyshock, but I would go one further and suggest running Memento over Energy Ball to provide support and boosting opportunities for the three set-up Pokemon on your team.

Great job on the peak, and awesome team n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)