Dragoncats Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
hansenchaze: At first I was alittle bit confused what I was looking at ^^" Most of the Pokémon in your topic are shiny, is that correct? I guess you won't give one of them away? But from your nonshiny Pokémon, the only Pokémon that really iterests me is the 5IV Ditto but I guess you wouldn't do that as well :p Isn't there anything else that you would need?
hmmm i want a female tyrunt, 1 female torchic ^_^

How about be patient since he hasn't had a chance to respond to everyone yet and hasn't been online since his last response? Learn some forum etiquette.
Sorry I got confused with another thread... I meant to write that on another thread because some guy answer another guy but not me. I miss-clicked on the alert and it took me to this thread. No intention the offend anyone

Interested in the Bold Swift Swim Poliwag w/ Encore. I can offer:

Shiny Slurpuff
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Togepi(this one also has 5 flawless IVs, so I'd like 2 in return for him)

And I have the following that I can breed for you pretty quickly as I've got a ton of 4 IV spitbacks:

Modest Flame Body Larvesta(currently in stock and ready)
Adamant Kangaskhan(any ability)
Hasty Protean Froakie(have one with 31s in all but Atk which I believe is 24 or something)
Timid Noibat(any ability)
Adamant Kabuto(any ability)
Calm Togepi(any ability)
Calm Levitate Rotom

Raupy inside Nestball
Available Abilitys: ShieldDust/RunAway
Eggmoves: -
Nature: Timid IV: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Language: German

ShieldDust: 2x Male, 2x Female, 1x Female /w 6IV
RunAway: 2x Female

do you have any of the females that are confirmed to have Tinted lense? If so please cmt

Age of Kings: I'm interested in a sturdy Bergmite and the shiny mawile if it's male ^^

M1key147: Sorry, I'm already working on a larvesta so I don't need need volcarona :/

Redjar: I'm interested in your 6IV squirtle. Since you're looking for male, german and certain egg groups, abra and marill would fit that description. I'll send you a PM. ^^

Luneit: Sure! I'll PM you so that we can work out a time.

deviruchi: I also am interested in a prankster sableye but didn't list it because I wouldn't give a female starter for it. :/

Pink: Are you looking for a male bulbasaur or a female? If you're looking for a male one I might be interested

Jerbil88: Have already both of them, sorry :(

TenaciousT: Don't really need binacle, sorry :(

Xthaipe: I am interested in Big Pecks Pidgey, Sniper Spearow,Unnerve Ekans, and Infiltrator Hoppip. Don't you need anything else? :p

Kyle castellanos: Already have both of them, sorry.

dk456: I'm really sorry but I didn't see anything.

Skandu: Probably interested in a yellow flower flabébé, but I need to breed duskull first ^^

hasenchaze: Well, I only have a 6IV female blaze torchic and imperfect female 5IV Tyrunts. I could try to breed better ones but I don't think that I would get to that anytime soon :/ I would give you the two Pokémon I've mentioned +male or female bulbasaur for a ditto ^^"

OldSchoolNub: I'm interested in your Shiny slurpuff. Also interested in shiny togepi, but since you only need one Pokémon, I guess I'll settle for slurpuff

Entei The Swift: What size is your Pumpkaboo? Other than that, you've got a few interesting Pokémon but I'm mainily interested in them if the've got their hidden ability. Pineco for example. I do have female caterpies that will get tinted lense later on.

Age of Kings: I'm interested in a sturdy Bergmite and the shiny mawile if it's male ^^

M1key147: Sorry, I'm already working on a larvesta so I don't need need volcarona :/

Redjar: I'm interested in your 6IV squirtle. Since you're looking for male, german and certain egg groups, abra and marill would fit that description. I'll send you a PM. ^^

Luneit: Sure! I'll PM you so that we can work out a time.

deviruchi: I also am interested in a prankster sableye but didn't list it because I wouldn't give a female starter for it. :/

Pink: Are you looking for a male bulbasaur or a female? If you're looking for a male one I might be interested

Jerbil88: Have already both of them, sorry :(

TenaciousT: Don't really need binacle, sorry :(

Xthaipe: I am interested in Big Pecks Pidgey, Sniper Spearow,Unnerve Ekans, and Infiltrator Hoppip. Don't you need anything else? :p

Kyle castellanos: Already have both of them, sorry.

dk456: I'm really sorry but I didn't see anything.

Skandu: Probably interested in a yellow flower flabébé, but I need to breed duskull first ^^

hasenchaze: Well, I only have a 6IV female blaze torchic and imperfect female 5IV Tyrunts. I could try to breed better ones but I don't think that I would get to that anytime soon :/ I would give you the two Pokémon I've mentioned +male or female bulbasaur for a ditto ^^"

OldSchoolNub: I'm interested in your Shiny slurpuff. Also interested in shiny togepi, but since you only need one Pokémon, I guess I'll settle for slurpuff

Entei The Swift: What size is your Pumpkaboo? Other than that, you've got a few interesting Pokémon but I'm mainily interested in them if the've got their hidden ability. Pineco for example. I do have female caterpies that will get tinted lense later on.
anyways i have a shiny chansey and dunsparce does either interests you? :)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The shiny Mawile is indeed male. Which gender/IV spread would you prefer for the Bergmite? I have to double check to see what I have in stock but I know I definitely have 31/31/31/x/31/31 females and a 31/31/31/31/31/x male.

dk456: Chansey does interest me and dunsparce too if it's male. ^^

Nuns4Hire: I'm interested in a female prankster sableye

Age of Kings: The female Bergmite that you've got sounds good to me. I guess I'll just take that one ^^

Chill: I am interested in your female togekiss but I don't think that you would want to part with it and additionally I would have to wait if hansenchaze would want it ^^"

And I'm really sorry for letting you wait but I have to go to work now. After that (around 9 hours) I have much more time. Please be patient.

cool. are you fine with this trade Female Aerodactyl and Prankster Sableye for Female Bullterproof Chespin and 6IV male Charmander(solar power if possible)

dk456: Chansey does interest me and dunsparce too if it's male. ^^

Nuns4Hire: I'm interested in a female prankster sableye

Age of Kings: The female Bergmite that you've got sounds good to me. I guess I'll just take that one ^^

Chill: I am interested in your female togekiss but I don't think that you would want to part with it and additionally I would have to wait if hansenchaze would want it ^^"

And I'm really sorry for letting you wait but I have to go to work now. After that (around 9 hours) I have much more time. Please be patient.
oh sadly my dunsparce is a female but what would you do for the shiny chansey :)

yep. i want the male not female as it will take you time. so it will be torchic, tyrunt and male bulba for what ditto? i have two

I would like

Chespin inside Ultraball
Available Abilitys: Bulletproof/Overgrow
Eggmoves: Spikes/QuickGuard/Synthesis/BellyDrum
Nature: Adamant IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Language: -

please CMT, I will be completing some projects in the near future so if there is something specific you want that I don't have I may be doing that soon.

Also, can you please PM me with your answer, even if it is no? That way I get notified when you respond. Thanks.

Last edited:
Chill: I still can't tell you right now. I guess I'll try and breed another Bulbasaur soon. I'll PM you when I've got one.

deviruchi: I think that would be too much :/ A female starter for a female aerodactyl is ok (I don't have chespin right now and would have to breed.) But I probably won't give a 6IV Pokémon for zobiris.

Darkhound: I don't see anything that I would give a female starter for :/

dk456: I guess you can choose two of the four Pokémon for Chansey ^^

The_Tractor: I am interested in your Meditite, Ponyta and Starly. Would want a male. Since you only want one Pokémon I would prefer Ponyta. If you do find something else though, that would be great ^^"

I also did send a few PMs. If I did forget someone, please let me know since that wasn't on purpose.

31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant mold breaker Female drilbur (its leveld from breeding)

And a female timid drought Vulpix 31/x/31/31/31/31

I also have a male spanish vuplix same spread modest drought but i value that a bit more cuz different region

Any of these for a sniper horsea??

31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant mold breaker Female drilbur (its leveld from breeding)

And a female timid drought Vulpix 31/x/31/31/31/31

I also have a male spanish vuplix same spread modest drought but i value that a bit more cuz different region

Any of these for a sniper horsea??
I don't really need them since I probably get both soon :/ Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)