Tyranitar (F) @ Leftovers/ chople/ ground berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch/ pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam/ pursuit

a mock-up ttar pretty basic specially defensive tar. i think it would function better than heatran and your team wont really mind the ss

and Thundurus:

Thundurus-T@Life Orb
4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)/ Modest (+Spe, -Atk)
-Nasty Plot/ Agility/ Substitute
-Agility/ Grass Knot/ Volt Switch
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice/Focus Blast

So basically you can choose between Sub + 3 attack, Sub + Agility, Agility, Nasty Plot or Double Dance. I suggest going with sub or Agility but its up to you. Only run a modest nature with Agility (for obvious reasons) otherwise make the most of his base 101 and give him Max+ speed. anyway hope i could help.

I think i have explained why you should have him but in short
1. Kills bulky waters
2. Good Synergy
3. Forces out Tornadus and friends
4. Can come in on c-locked electric moves and set up
5. Raw Power!

actually dont use LO use e-belt or lefties otherwise te residual damage will be a bitch

Bumping because Heatran has been changed to Tyranitar, Espeons Moveset has changed slightly, Latios is now a CM varaint. (and I am testing Offensive Scizor who is looking pretty good)

Edit oh and thanks for the sets Crackinskulls I cant try the therian form yet because I am nnot on ps :( but the ttar has been working brilliantly although for the last slot I put in Stone edge for volc)

Hi Superpowerdude, you helped me with my team, so I think I'll try and help you with yours. You're clearly way more experienced than me at battling, so my opinion probably means nothing to you... But anyway heres my opinion. Bulky Dragon Dance Dragonite seems to fit perfectly with Dual Screens Espeon. I think it would be a good choice to bring in right after Espeon has set up the Screens, this way you don't need a Rapid Spinner, as Espeon would have bounced any hazards back. Dual Screens + Multiscale + HP investment + great natural bulk means that other than Ice moves, nothing will stop Dragonite from setting up at least 2 or 3 Dragon Dances. I'd personally replace Scrafty with it, but you clearly love Scrafty so you can swap with something else if you like. Heres the set:

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Roost

Seriously this set could easily sweep a whole lot of teams if you use it right.

Bumping because Heatran has been changed to Tyranitar, Espeons Moveset has changed slightly, Latios is now a CM varaint. (and I am testing Offensive Scizor who is looking pretty good)

Edit oh and thanks for the sets Crackinskulls I cant try the therian form yet because I am nnot on ps :( but the ttar has been working brilliantly although for the last slot I put in Stone edge for volc)
Mhmmm if you ask me (just sayin) I would have keept Heatran (offensive one) with SR and maybe just have changed HP Ice to HP Rock, you wont be able to hit gliscor, landorus, most dragons.. for 4x dmg but be able do deal with volcarona who would otherwise setup on you... HP Rock also deals 2x dmg to most flying types. I also would not use TTar cuz of its Sand, some Mons in your Team wont like getting Sand-Dmg every turn (CM Latios will hate it...)
Also I would change Moxie Scrafty to Shed Skin because in the most battles I had people allways crippled it with toxic, para and stuff... and I used Life Orb for more power.

Its still only my opinion but maybe you wanna test stuff :))

Hey Superpowerdude after some time trying out your team i found that calm mind on latis wasn't being used a great deal and recover was far more useful. Just a thought which you might want to try out unless you find yourself using it more than i did.

Hey Superpowerdude after some time trying out your team i found that calm mind on latis wasn't being used a great deal and recover was far more useful. Just a thought which you might want to try out unless you find yourself using it more than i did.
I know Im not SPDude but I agree with you that latios sometimes missed some recovery. So he could replace CM for Recover or remove one attack slot, this team would not miss that much, insteed...

Made a few changes to the team will edit later i am on my phone now yes latios without recover in sand wasnt doing me any favours so i changed the set aswell as other changes to the team.

I have changed gliscor to skarm an latios back to e-belt i realise i havnt put in the skarm sprites and now i am on my phones so i cant.Will do tommorow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)