drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
psilacetin's duration is supposed to be 6-8 hours since it metabolizes into psilocin. 14 hours means it is probably a phenethylamine class chem

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
so I've taken MDMA a few times before, but over the last few weeks me and some friends got a hold of some for the weeks following the end of our exams. I ended up taking a lot more than I had done before (and having an incredible time) but the main thing that bugged me was that I chewed the shit out of my mouth and lips, how do I stop this?? I tried taking some gum along with me but it really didn't help that much. Not being able to drink / eat without being in pain for days after was by far the worst thing about it.

What about md + alcohol? I tried it with and without and tbh the difference wasn't huge, I just remembered a lot less with alcohol.

Also do people get bad comedowns? I just ended up feeling lazy as shit the next day, while one of my friends was apparently crying at random intervals.

And yes why are people ok with e / mdma but afraid of lsd...

so I've taken MDMA a few times before, but over the last few weeks me and some friends got a hold of some for the weeks following the end of our exams. I ended up taking a lot more than I had done before (and having an incredible time) but the main thing that bugged me was that I chewed the shit out of my mouth and lips, how do I stop this?? I tried taking some gum along with me but it really didn't help that much. Not being able to drink / eat without being in pain for days after was by far the worst thing about it.

What about md + alcohol? I tried it with and without and tbh the difference wasn't huge, I just remembered a lot less with alcohol.

Also do people get bad comedowns? I just ended up feeling lazy as shit the next day, while one of my friends was apparently crying at random intervals.

And yes why are people ok with e / mdma but afraid of lsd...
mdma + alcohol is a pretty poor idea since the former reduces your ability to regulate body temperature (hence the "bottle of water every hour" thing) and alcohol dehydrates you. The combination of these is a primo recipe for severe dehydration/heat stroke/a trip to the hospital.

that said it is not inherently bad, just requires extra precautions and some good self-control.

w/r/t teeth grinding and comedowns: both can be prevented with pre/post loading, which is essentially just a vitamin regimen (along with some other more obscure supplements) for the days/weeks before and after dosing. I cannot attest to the effectiveness or scientific basis for these regimens, however.
For the teeth grinding specifically, magnesium supplements are the most reputable solution.

There's nothing quite like being smoked out with good weed after a 2 month t-break.

That and combining it with klonopin (prescribed).

could be 4-aco-dmt. you can get 200mg online for $60 from places, and a dose is 15-20mg. duration is (usually) a lot shorter though.
Yeah turns out this is what it is. Research chems still make me very nervous though so I think I'm going to pass on these lol.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah turns out this is what it is. Research chems still make me very nervous though so I think I'm going to pass on these lol.
I mean for what it's worth, if you're going to do an RC, 4-AcO-DMT is probably one of the safest. It's so similar to shrooms, and there haven't been any reported fatalities. Weighing and dosing isn't very doable without a scale though.

14 hours is a lot longer than i've ever heard of 4-aco-dmt lasting
I asked him about that. It took about 3 hours for it to actually kick in, and after eight hours of actually tripping he said it came down a lot, but he was still getting some hallucinations until he fell asleep.

However another friend just got hospitalized off of these same tablets so I'm definitely staying away from them now. I'll post more details when I talk with him more tonight.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Ok so ya, I tried to smoke some nutmeg because I'm broke and can't aford weed. I smoked a little and felt nothing, so I smoked a lot more. Like maybe a quarter cup. I got pretty violently nauseous and a throbbingheadache, passed out and woke up later in my bed but I'd puked a little. I'm not sure if it was the dose size or smoke. For the next go around, should I snort a similar quantity or just smoke a smaller dose?

Okay, apparently the kid mixed it with 3 fl oz of Delsym and had a terrible trip that ended in a panic attack. He almost died of heart rate fluctuations and dehydration from sweating too much. Why you would ever mix that much DXM with a psychadelic you've never tried, the world will never know.

cim

14 hours is a lot longer than i've ever heard of 4-aco-dmt lasting
I would have said the same thing a few weeks ago, but one of my friends tripped with me for literally 14 hours. very unusual, not the norm at all, but not absolutely impossible

I asked him about that. It took about 3 hours for it to actually kick in, and after eight hours of actually tripping he said it came down a lot, but he was still getting some hallucinations until he fell asleep.

However another friend just got hospitalized off of these same tablets so I'm definitely staying away from them now. I'll post more details when I talk with him more tonight.
The hospitalized bit makes me think otherwise though. People have taken hundreds of mg of this stuff and ended up physically fine. If he had a huge body load or a toxic overdose it was almost certainly another drug

cim

oh man you can't edit posts >5 minutes old anymore so I have to double post, sorry.

Ok so ya, I tried to smoke some nutmeg because I'm broke and can't aford weed. I smoked a little and felt nothing, so I smoked a lot more. Like maybe a quarter cup. I got pretty violently nauseous and a throbbingheadache, passed out and woke up later in my bed but I'd puked a little. I'm not sure if it was the dose size or smoke. For the next go around, should I snort a similar quantity or just smoke a smaller dose?
nope, you experienced the full effects of nutmeg. it's not really a "high", it's a deliriant that causes nausea, general GI problems, confusion, etc. for a long time. it's really not that fun or super safe so you should probably really not do it.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
yeah don't do e. do mdma from a person you trust
:l
Nozulrs never told me what this was about!
will someone explain! I've been writhing in agony since smogong went down and I haven't been able to know!
is because e and m are 'the same thing'? or like that m isn't that great to do in the first place (particularly compared to acid, as is the case in this instance)

haven't slept in like 28 hours and am a couple beers in and pretty excited if you know what I mean

also isn't nutmeg as/more dangerous than like herion or alcohol in terms of effective dose/lethal dose?

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
a bit down the weather lately. i hadnt realized how much leftover xanax i had, jesus...

in the last 2 or 3 days or so i think ive taken 16mg (or 20???????)) of xanax, 8 of those being yesterday. 4mg in the afternoon and 4mg to "sleep" (surprise! i couldnt sleep at all nor wake-up early today)

running out of weed doesnt help. currently can't afford alcohol. all i have left is 30 mg of xanax and 2 fuckin cigarettes. tempted to take 3mg of xanax and call it a day, although it feels like it'd be wasted. the higher the doses i take the lower the effects. grossly miscalculated my tolerance.

and on some good news im basically done tapering off xanax yay :)

edit: i really wanna take some xanax but i know it wont do shit but still. i wish i could just sell it RN. or trade it for something else.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Yea but I can't afford weed. Is there a good way that I can get a legal high off of nutmeg? Will snorting it make it more potent?

Yea but I can't afford weed. Is there a good way that I can get a legal high off of nutmeg? Will snorting it make it more potent?
no

it is not possible to get a pleasant high off of nutmeg. end of story, stop trying. If you "can't afford weed" then you should find a way to? evidently you can afford spices or are stealing them from your parents' spice rack. if the former, try and manage your cash flow better. If it's the latter get a part-time job unless you're to young to do so (in which case you are probably a bit young to be getting high anyway?????????)

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
If you try to smoke it long enough you might get a hyperventilation high.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
As the others said it is NOT possible to get high from nutmeg, it is however very possible to get poisioned if you consume too much and thats were the rumours about getting high from it come from since it is easy to mistake the effects from being poisioned with the feeling you get from being high especially since most people that consume stuff like nutmeg to get high often have little experience with real drugs. Overall all you will get from this is a bad stomach ache and a dizzy feeling and i don't think thats worth the liver damage this does. If you want to get high buy weed or get alcohol, but if you want to get high so bad you should seriously think about if you are mature enough to responsibly handle drugs.

I'm no expert on the subject, but I'd imagine if it were that easy that people wouldn't need to buy weed in the first place.

cim

Hm. Any other spice / household items that I can get trilla on?
if you are so desperate to be altered that you are willing to ingest any random chemical in your house you shouldn't touch a single recreational drug ever

Nozulrs never told me what this was about!
will someone explain! I've been writhing in agony since smogong went down and I haven't been able to know!
is because e and m are 'the same thing'? or like that m isn't that great to do in the first place (particularly compared to acid, as is the case in this instance
E usually refers to pressed pills which are often deliberately impure. MDMA in terms of slang usually refers to powder / crystals, which can be cut / not MDMA at all as well but eh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)