Duck's trade shop Updated with HP Fire Magnemite 11/17/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im interested in your male noibat if it has frisk. I can offer you a female adamant larvitar with 31/31/31/x/31/31 ivs. Thanks!

I don't have Alakazam, but I DO have Abra, as well as access to a safari WITH Abras. I'd be willing to fish for whatever nature/IVs you want for it. I have a modest synchronizer on hand as well. This would be for one of those Mawiles, and if you can nickname it, all the better.

Hi im interested in your male noibat if it has frisk. I can offer you a female adamant larvitar with 31/31/31/x/31/31 ivs. Thanks!
I'd be down for the trade.

I don't have Alakazam, but I DO have Abra, as well as access to a safari WITH Abras. I'd be willing to fish for whatever nature/IVs you want for it. I have a modest synchronizer on hand as well. This would be for one of those Mawiles, and if you can nickname it, all the better.
Do you have any 5 IV ones?

I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly axew and a ton of quad flawless adamant larvitar, modest abra(no MG), and jolly tyrunts. Will trade perfect axew or multiple spitbacks for your 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat.

Im intersted in the mawile and the noibat Ive got a bunch of adamant dratinis, timid protean froakies, jolly speed boost torchic and adamant technician scythers let me know if youre intersted :)

Im intersted in the mawile and the noibat Ive got a bunch of adamant dratinis, timid protean froakies, jolly speed boost torchic and adamant technician scythers let me know if youre intersted :)
Hey, sorry for late reply. I was busy this week :[
I'd be interested in the jolly torchic.

Hi i have modest abras, 5 iv with barrier and encore. Magic guard and inner focus. Due to how hard the abras are to breed id like to get 2 pokes for the magic guard one... Clamperl and foretress.

I would like: 31/31/31/x/31/0 Relaxed Ferrothorn egg moves: Stealth Rocks, Spikes

I can trade a Mewtwo with Mewtwoite X, Xerneas or Xygarde, I also got a Shiny Plusle and Trapinch I would be willing to trade

Also I could trade a Male Timid Espeon with Magic Bounce and Light Clay includd, it has 5 perfect IV's not including attack Stat...

Last edited:
Hi i have modest abras, 5 iv with barrier and encore. Magic guard and inner focus. Due to how hard the abras are to breed id like to get 2 pokes for the magic guard one... Clamperl and foretress.
Hey, I'd be interested in your abra. I have a clamperl in stock, but i'll need to make forretress again. I'll message you when I get it

I would like: 31/31/31/x/31/0 Relaxed Ferrothorn egg moves: Stealth Rocks, Spikes

I can trade a Mewtwo with Mewtwoite X, Xerneas or Xygarde, I also got a Shiny Plusle and Trapinch I would be willing to trade

Also I could trade a Male Timid Espeon with Magic Bounce and Light Clay includd, it has 5 perfect IV's not including attack Stat...
Hey, I'll trade for the Espeon. Gimme a day so I can make another one.

Hi :) Interested in trading your 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly with egg move: Disable for my 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Fletchling (Gale wings)? =)

intereted in 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Clamperl Swift Swim :)
are u interested timid smeargle 31/x/31/31/31/31 ?
or impish hippopotas 31/31/31/x/31/31 eith slackoff whirlwind?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)