1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

DW Analyses

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jukain, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jukain

Jukain fuck redew
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Mentor

I thought that now, since we have established Dream World OU as a tier, that Dream World analyses would be appropriate. By this I don't mean a full scale OU-like process, just Dream World specific Pokemon and sets. These analyses could be uploaded to the site as a tier called Dream World, thus also putting in the final step of accepting Dream World OU as an actual tier and not just a playtest. If the need arises, we could move these to standard OU and merge them/rewrite them for the needs of standard OU upon release. I would have no problem contributing, but I was wondering if this was actually a feasible project and I would need help.
  2. tennisace

tennisace BAPBAPBAPBAPBAPBAP
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

We're currently debating this, watch for more details!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)