1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

DW Analyses

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jukain, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

I thought that now, since we have established Dream World OU as a tier, that Dream World analyses would be appropriate. By this I don't mean a full scale OU-like process, just Dream World specific Pokemon and sets. These analyses could be uploaded to the site as a tier called Dream World, thus also putting in the final step of accepting Dream World OU as an actual tier and not just a playtest. If the need arises, we could move these to standard OU and merge them/rewrite them for the needs of standard OU upon release. I would have no problem contributing, but I was wondering if this was actually a feasible project and I would need help.
  2. tennisace

tennisace
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

We're currently debating this, watch for more details!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)