Echo's Route 7 trade thread (New: Switcheroo Klefki. The longest egg chain I had)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'm interested in your Adamant HA Carvanha and Adamant HA Venipede. I have a couple of NF pokes, but I am willing to take spitbacks of each if possible. Please look at my offers below:
1. 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Hyper Cutter Male Pinsir w/ Quick Attack as an Egg Move
2. 31/X/31/31/31/31 Japanese Male Gyarados w/ Pokerus
3. X/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Male Infiltrator Noibat
4. 31/31/31/31/X/31 Male Tyrunt w/ Dragon Dance
5. 31/31/X/31/31/31 Jolly Male Tyrunt w/ Dragon Dance and Ice Fang

Would any of these interest you?

I've also bred Avalugg, 4IV Honedge (lots), Female Modest Chlorophyll, etc..

Apologize to everyone who have a pending trade with me, i was sinked deeply to attempt on completing the pokedex for the shiny charm and have not spent much time for breeding. I have gotten the shiny charm already so I'll try to breed them as quickly as possible

CMT for a copule of things.....thank you for your time, hoping you'll find anything to trade :)
Sorry not interested in anything for now.

CMT for that cottonee
Only interested in the Xerneas, but that would be an uneven trade

are you interested in shiny perfect HP fire magnet :)?
yes i am

What if I did Xerneas for:

Female Cottonee nicknamed Evelen
Female Archipelago Compound Eyes Scatterbug (Not redistributing, just collecting)
Male Adamant Ralts with Telepathy
Male Speed Boost Carvanha nicknamed Bruce

Is that going to be too much to ask? I can remove one if it is.

What if I did Xerneas for:

Female Cottonee nicknamed Evelen
Female Archipelago Compound Eyes Scatterbug (Not redistributing, just collecting)
Male Adamant Ralts with Telepathy
Male Speed Boost Carvanha nicknamed Bruce

Is that going to be too much to ask? I can remove one if it is.
I suppose i can do it. But I have to say this will take long time to get done because theres many breeding lined up now. If you can remove one then its better because gender specific needs more effort too but it is fine i guess

Btw, does the Ralts needs a nickname too?

I suppose i can do it. But I have to say this will take long time to get done because theres many breeding lined up now. If you can remove one then its better because gender specific needs more effort too but it is fine i guess

Btw, does the Ralts needs a nickname too?
I'll probably ask for a nickname, but no clue yet. I will keep you updated.

You can remove the Scatterbug then, so it would be the other 3 for my Xerneas.

Take your time on breeding, I will be out all day today and tomorrow.

Apologize to everyone who have a pending trade with me, i was sinked deeply to attempt on completing the pokedex for the shiny charm and have not spent much time for breeding. I have gotten the shiny charm already so I'll try to breed them as quickly as possible

Sorry not interested in anything for now.

Only interested in the Xerneas, but that would be an uneven trade

yes i am
how many pokemon you willing to trade for the shiny hp fire magnet? is three pokemon possible?

OK, what about some rarer pokebank mons, such as flawless koffing w/ toxic spikes, destiny bond, and pain split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)