Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon (OU RMT)

Introduction

Hello everyone! I've tried OU and recently NU and it's been fun. Therefore, I wanted to challenge myself. I saw alot of pokemon trainers use an all eeveelution team in OU and I wanted to try one myself. Yea, I'm a eeveelution fan lol. It's doing pretty good so far though improvements is always helpful! Onwards to the team...

Changes will be in red.

At a Glance

In Depth

Espeon (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 52 HP/252 SpA/204 Spe
Modest nature (+SAtk, -A
tk)
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Trick

Comment: I recently chose Jolteon as a lead but then realized that a scarf espeon is better suited as a lead. Trick ruins leads such as bronzong and swampert who usually just start out with stealth rock. Shadow Ball is used instead of signal beam for ghosts. Psychic is for STAB and hidden power ground is used to stop leads such as heatran, and metagross.

Lead Matchups
:
| Azelf: Shadow Ball should stop it.
| Machamp: Psychic should KO it.
| Aerodactyl: Psychic should 2HKO it because of focus sash.
| Metagross: Hidden Power Ground should hurt it.
| Swampert: Psychic or just trick him the choice scarf.
| Jirachi: Hidden Power Ground.
| Infernape: Fake Out will hurt so I might switch out into vaporeon or just psychic and cause the sash to activate.
| Roserade: Psychic and just take the sleep powder.
| Heatran: Hidden Power Ground since espeon is good in special defense, it won't get KO'ed by any of heatrans moves.
| Ninjask: Haven't seen one yet. Maybe just switch to umbreon and roar his substitute.
| Tyranitar: Switch into Umbreon.

Flareon (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 64 HP/252 Spe/192 SpA
Naughty nature (+Atk, -SpD)
- Superpower
- Overheat
- Return
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Comment: Flareon is my mixed attacker. Due to it's low base speed, it's scarfed. It can be used to revenge kill unsuspecting pokemon. Superpower and Return is for coverage. Overheat is chosen instead of Fire Blast because it's stronger, has better accuracy, and opponents will usually switch into a counter. Hidden Power grass is used to attack water pokemon.

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Toxic

Comment: Vaporeon is here for support/physical wall. Wish + Protect guarantees her recovery. Protect also works for scouting the opponents moves. With toxic, he becomes a toxic staller which is good for KO'ing my threats such as bulky waters like other vaporeons who resists surf. Surf is for STAB to deal with infernape and heatran. Also, Wish can help out my other eeveelutions.

Jolteon (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb

EVs: 4 SDef/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Timid nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Charge Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Comment: Since I now use espeon as the lead, Jolteon is now a late game sweeper. With Charge Beam's special attack boost, Jolteon Special Attack will be stronger than a Choice Specs Jolteon. Thunderbolt is for STAB. Shadow Ball is for coverage while Hidden Power Ice deals with pokemons such as Dragonite and Gliscor.

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP/200 Atk/56 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spe)
- Payback
- Wish
- Roar
- Heal Bell

Comment: Umbreon is a special wall/sweeper (with curse) and a supporter. With curse + payback, it can become a effective sweeper in late game. Wish is for support for himself and also for my other eeveelutions. Heal Bell is for status support. I might choose roar instead of curse so stop setups pokemon such as metagross.

Leafeon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Leaf Guard
EVs: 252 Atk/6 Def/252 Spe
Jolly nature (+Spe, -SpA)
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- X-Scissor
- Aerial Ace

Comment: My late game sweeper. I usually enter it in on something like earthquake and then swords dance when leafeon forces a switch to deal alot of damage to the incoming pokemon. Leaf Blade is for STAB. X-Scissor is for coverage. And Aerial Ace can deal with the machamp and spore brelooms.

Closing

And there we have it. This is my eeveelution team. I want it to compete in OU so all suggestions are welcomed here! I want to only use eeveelutions on this team and would like reviews on this team. Thanks for reading :)

Changes

Replace jolteon with espeon as the lead and jolteon as a late game sweeper.

Your team is destroyed by a bulky suicune, who's calm minding and resting. I suggest you replace your jolteon lead with a different eeveelution, and put jolteon late-game with the set:

Jolteon @ Life Orb
252spe/252s.atk/4def
-Thunderbolt
-Charge Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Signal Beam

Why? Because charge beam does Super-effective damage to bulky waters, and has a good chance of raising your Sp. atk one stage. Two Sp. Atk raises, and you're doing double the damage. Great set.

Sorry for the bad rate, it's hard to change an Eeveelution team. D:

Your team is destroyed by a bulky suicune, who's calm minding and resting. I suggest you replace your jolteon lead with a different eeveelution, and put jolteon late-game with the set:

Jolteon @ Life Orb
252spe/252s.atk/4def
-Thunderbolt
-Charge Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Signal Beam

Why? Because charge beam does Super-effective damage to bulky waters, and has a good chance of raising your Sp. atk one stage. Two Sp. Atk raises, and you're doing double the damage. Great set.

I have to disagree, and here's why. Espeon has Trick to cripple it, Umbreon has Roar to phase it, and Leafeon has Leaf Blade to do massive damage, while they fire off weak Surfs.

My rate, however, is this: I don't like the whole gimmicky theme of this team. There are so many better options for many of the Eeveelutions, such as Breloom > Leafeon, and Heatran > Flareon. But if you'd like to keep the gimmick the way it is, then I have nothing else to say. Your team looks fairly solid, but I'd say give Vaporeon Hidden Power [Electric] over Toxic because Gyarados with Taunt can run right through your team without it.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
252spe/252s.atk/4def
-Thunderbolt
-Charge Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Signal Beam

i totally disagree. suicine will be damaged in the process, till he has to rest. thats when you go to umbreon and roar him out. leafeon can also come in (surf from bulky suicune does nothing even after 1 or 2 boosts) and can leaf blade it for a 2HKO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)