Eevee'd (Current Slate: FFA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually meant Psych Up in this one. I will follow your recommendation, of course.
i like your creations anyways, the vote will be hard, so much good ideas :)

I'm glad the meta inspires a large portion of players.

Like Ludicrousity said, the meta will be coded on Dragon Heaven, so it can be playable. We are working on it.

Name: Goomodo
Types: Dragon / Poison
BST: 150 / 90 / 110 / 80 / 100 / 70
Abilities: Corrosion / Acid Absorb (=Poison-type Water Absorb) (HA: Gooey)
New Learnset: +Gunk Shot, +Poison Jab, +Toxic Spikes, +Smog, +
Justification/Niche: xx
Sample sets: xx
Name: Eelegoo
Types: Dragon / Electric
BST: 80 / 100 / 70 / 110 / 90 / 150
Abilities: Static / Motor Drive (HA: Gooey) (max of 3)
New Learnset: + Volt Switch, +Thunder Punch, +Wild Charge, +Charge Beam, +Thunder Wave, +Electric Terrain

Name: Shagoon
Types: Ghost / Normal
BST: 75 / 100 / 65 / 110 / 135 / 80
Abilities: Serene Grace / Cursed Body (HA: Pressure) (max of 3)
New Learnset: +Night Shade, +Phantom Force, +Hex, +Thunder Wave, +Will-O-Wisp, +Trick Room, +Curse, +Shadow Sneak, +Ominous Wind
Name: Metagoon
Types: Steel / Normal
BST: 80 / 100 / 135 / 110 / 75 / 65
Abilities: Serene Grace / Heatproof (HA: Pressure) (max of 3)
New Learnset: xx

WIP

Last edited:
Name: Sumogoo
Types: Dragon / Fighting
BST: 90 / 110 / 150 / 100 / 80 / 70 (600)
Abilities: Hustle / Hydration / Iron Fist
New Learnset:
+ Cross Chop, Storm Throw, Drain Punch, Vital Throw, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
- Dragon Tail, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Justification/Niche: Hugely powerful physically bulky setup sweeper. Its main sets are likely to use Coil in tandem with Hustle to hit foes hard with its great coverage moves. While it may start with a lower attack, Coil patches it up, makes it even bulkier, and the accuracy boost can patch up previously inaccurate moves like Stone Edge. It can also run a Choice Band set well to hit hard with its powerful coverage and Iron Fist. Despite its strengths, Sumogoo lacks recovery outside of Drain Punch and is vulnerable to faster special attackers.

Name: Seismilily
Types: Ground / Grass
BST: 105 / 30 / 75 / 75 / 85 / 55 (425)
Abilities: Soil Absorption (This pokemon resists water-type moves, and has its grass-type moves doubled in power. Essentially a Grass-type Water Bubble)
+ Spikes, Mud Shot, Power Gem, Nasty Plot
- None
Justification/Niche: With its mediocre BST and stat distribution, Seismilily seems like a pretty useless pokemon. Despite this, it still has a niche due to the power boost from Soil Absorption. Seismilily can use hugely powerful Giga Drains, Energy Balls, and Leaf Storms to tear through pokemon that don't resist Grass. It has some other coverage options in Earth Power and Power Gem, but they pale in comparison to Seismilily's grass-STAB. Its best sets are likely Choice Specs and Nasty Plot, both allowing Seismiliy to become a slow but destructive wallbreaker.

Name: Allsparce
Types: Normal
BST: 110 / 95 / 100 / 75 / 100 / 85 (565)
Abilities: Protean / Adaptability
+ Leech Life, Crunch, Play Rough, Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Quick Attack
- None
Justification/Niche: Allsparce becomes the bulky Protean attacker Kecleon failed to be. With access to a menagerie of coverage moves and great bulk, Allsparce can wall threats and hit hard back. While it has a relatively low attack stat for an offencive pokemon, it makes up for it by having STAB on everything and a variety of viable moves. It can even use Roost and Leech Life to regain lost health. Despite it's power, Allsparce struggles to fit in coverage and recovery, and has to worry about foes using its type changes to score super-effective hits.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Name: Toxxdra
Types: Dragon / Poison
BST: 150 / 90 / 110 / 80 / 100 / 70
Abilities: Corrosion / Acid Absorb (=Poison-type Water Absorb) (HA: Gooey)
New Learnset: +Gunk Shot, +Poison Jab, +Toxic Spikes, +Smog, +

Name: Eleedra
Types: Dragon / Electric
BST: 80 / 100 / 70 / 110 / 90 / 150
Abilities: Static / Motor Drive (HA: Gooey) (max of 3)
New Learnset: + Volt Switch, +Thunder Punch, +Wild Charge, +Charge Beam, +Thunder Wave, +Electric Terrain

WIP
Both of these pokemon ignore the name rule. They should include the word "goo" somewhere in them. (sorry if I sound rude)

Name: Sumogoo
Types: Dragon / Fighting
BST: 90 / 110 / 150 / 100 / 80 / 70 (600)
Abilities: Hustle / Hydration / Iron Fist
New Learnset:
+ Cross Chop, Storm Throw, Drain Punch, Vital Throw, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
- Dragon Tail, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Justification/Niche: Hugely powerful physically bulky setup sweeper. Its main sets are likely to use Coil in tandem with Hustle to hit foes hard with its great coverage moves. While it may start with a lower attack, Coil patches it up, makes it even bulkier, and the accuracy boost can patch up previously inaccurate moves like Stone Edge. It can also run a Choice Band set well to hit hard with its powerful coverage and Iron Fist. Despite its strengths, Sumogoo lacks recovery outside of Drain Punch and is vulnerable to faster special attackers.

Name: Seismilily
Types: Ground / Grass
BST: 105 / 30 / 75 / 85 / 75 / 55 (425)
Abilities: Soil Absorption (This pokemon resists water-type moves, and has its grass-type moves doubled in power. Essentially a Grass-type Water Bubble)
+ Spikes, Mud Shot, Power Gem, Nasty Plot
- None
Justification/Niche: With its mediocre BST and stat distribution, Seismilily seems like a pretty useless pokemon. Despite this, it still has a niche due to the power boost from Soil Absorption. Seismilily can use hugely powerful Giga Drains, Energy Balls, and Leaf Storms to tear through pokemon that don't resist Grass. It has some other coverage options in Earth Power and Power Gem, but they pale in comparison to Seismilily's grass-STAB. Its best sets are likely Choice Specs and Nasty Plot, both allowing Seismiliy to become a slow but destructive wallbreaker.

Name: Allsparce
Types: Normal
BST: 110 / 95 / 100 / 75 / 100 / 85 (565)
Abilities: Protean / Adaptability
+ Leech Life, Crunch, Play Rough, Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Quick Attack
- None
Justification/Niche: Allsparce becomes the bulky Protean attacker Kecleon failed to be. With access to a menagerie of coverage moves and great bulk, Allsparce can wall threats and hit hard back. While it has a relatively low attack stat for an offencive pokemon, it makes up for it by having STAB on everything and a variety of viable moves. It can even use Roost and Leech Life to regain lost health. Despite it's power, Allsparce struggles to fit in coverage and recovery, and has to worry about foes using its type changes to score super-effective hits.
Man 85 SPA and a grass type Water Bubble? Can't you read rules, we said keep an OU slate for creations, 70 atk made Araquanid broken with Water Bubble, don't you think yours would be even more broken considering its best STAB attack have 130 Power? Please balance that a bit. (85 to 75 is enough to be OU slate) The two others are good imo. Sorry for being rude, but that's not the first time, and i warned pretty much already.

Last edited:
Maggmagoo

1A - Flash Fire
2A - Heat Haste (Chlorophyl renamed)
HA - Gooey

HP: 100
Atk: 80
Def: 90
SpA: 110
SpD: 150
Spe: 70

New Moves - Eruption, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Fire Spin, Flame Burst, Incinerate, Lava Plume, Magma Storm, Ember, Smog, Clear Smog, Draco Meteor, Solar Beam
Design - Looks like a Magma Slug, Quite similar to Slugma actually, but still retaining Goodra´s body format
Competitive Corner - A great Sun Sweeper, thanks to base 150 SpA, Heat Haste and a great STAB Combo + Solar Beam. Can also be used as a Wallbreaker with Flash Fire or Gooey.
Heat Haste
Maggmagoo @ Firium Z / Draconium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Heat Haste
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm / Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Solar Beam / Thunderbolt
- Eruption / Hidden Power [Ground]

Wallbreaker
Maggmagoo @ Choice Specs / Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Eruption

Quagmigoo

1A - Tideflow (Water-type Flash Fire)
2A - Swift Swim
HA - Gooey

Def: 150
SpA: 110
SpD: 90

New Moves - Water Spout, Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, Brine, Surf, Soak, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Icy Wind, Earth Power, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot
Design - Looks like a Water Slug, Similar to Goodra but with a Blue coloring.
Competitive Corner - A great Rain Sweeper, almost a slower albeit more powerful Kingdra. Can also be used as a Wallbreaker without Rain
Swift Swim
Quagmigoo @ Waterium Z / Draconium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Swift
Timid / Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt / Energy Ball
- Water Spout / Surf

Wallbreaker
Quagmigoo @ Choice Specs / Life Orb
Ability: Tideflow
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt / Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Last edited:
Magmagoo

1A - Flash Fire
2A - Heat Haste (Chlorophyl renamed)
HA - Gooey

Def: 90
SpA: 150
SpD: 110

New Moves - Eruption, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Fire Spin, Flame Burst, Incinerate, Lava Plume, Magma Storm, Ember, Smog, Clear Smog, Draco Meteor, Solar Beam
Design - Looks like a Magma Slug, Quite similar to Slugma actually, but still retaining Goodra´s body format
Competitive Corner - A great Sun Sweeper, thanks to base 150 SpA, Heat Haste and a great STAB Combo + Solar Beam. Can also be used as a Wallbreaker with Flash Fire or Gooey.
Heat Haste
Magmagoo @ Firium Z / Draconium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Heat Haste
Timid / Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Solar Beam / Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]
Wallbreaker
Magmagoo @ Choice Specs / Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]
I guess Hp Ground is for Heatran or Dragon/Steels, does it have checks/counters? Cause if it doesn't, i will have to ask you to balance it so it can have checks/counters. That's what i did for Venomgoo (didn't have any counter outside of gimmick things like Air Balloon Magearna)

I guess Hp Ground is for Heatran or Dragon/Steels, does it have checks/counters? Cause if it doesn't, i will have to ask you to balance it so it can have checks/counters. That's what i did for Venomgoo (didn't have any counter outside of gimmick things)
Yeah, Heatran is the only Pokemon that can take its STAB combo + Solar Beam. Now in retrospect I think 150 SpA might be way too much... I´ll swap SpA and SpD to balance it I guess :/

Yeah, Heatran is the only Pokemon that can take its STAB combo + Solar Beam. Now in retrospect I think 150 SpA might be way too much... I´ll swap SpA and SpD to balance it I guess :/
It would be sad that it got banned cause of that yeah, cause it's a good creation :) It would be interesting to create artworks but i'm terribad at drawing :(

Let's try my hand at this:
(P.S. I'm not making a Pokemon forget something it learns as a pre-evolution, even if it's appropriate and even if it's a pet mod. I haven't fact checked this, but I'm sure it's gone on in other's submissions somehow.)
Name: Conflagoo
Typing: Dragon/Fire
Stat Spread: 100/70/80/110/150/90
Abilities: Flash Fire/Leaf Guard/Solar Flare (HA) (non-contact Flame Body)
New learnset: Calm Mind and Lava Plume (It gets Flamethrower and Fire Blast)
Moves removed: None (Any inappropriate move is either too weak to realistically use or is part of the P.S.)
Justification/Niche: Ready to set the world on fire! Ehehehehe... Very similar to the existing Goodra, this Goodra is a special wall. Conflagoo, however, is slightly tankier and slightly faster. While gaining new weaknesses, it patches up its weakness to Fairy quite nicely. And to top it all off, it can finally sweep with its new Calm Mind. It was UU last gen and RU this gen, so these changes will make it slightly better.

Name: Rainflora (Real original, I know)
Typing: Grass/Water
Stat Spread: 75/30/85/55/75/105
Abilities: Triage, Soul-Heart, Cosmic Force (HA) (Special Huge/Pure Power)
New learnset: Brine, Cosmic Power, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Reflect (Why not?,) Scald, Surf
Moves removed: None
Justification/Niche: From among the worst to among the best! Just a slight bit of adjusting, and Sunflora is given a good typing with two very good abilities in Triage and Cosmic Force. More defensive Rainflora will enjoy Triage with Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Synthesis along with the extra added tankiness of Cosmic Power and screens. If only it had more moveslots... Offensive versions will go all out with their Cosmic Force wonders. Even though the ability is broken, the pokemon is balanced because of two things: its low base SpA stat and the relative weakness or tradeoff of its only boosting move Growth (it's a water type in the sun kinda thing.) In any way, Rainflora is a monster and a Cosmic Force to be reckoned with.

Name: Dunstatic
Typing: Electric/Flying
Stat Spread: 130/95/80/80/100/80
Abilities: Serene Grace, Sheer Force, Static
New learnset: Acrobatics, Bounce, Defog, Discharge, Drill Peck, Sky Drop, Zing Zap
Justification/Niche: Once a scared snek, now a proud flier! Dis boi has a lot of tools at its disposal evolving from a normal type, and its abilities reflect those decisions quite nicely. For offensive Dunstatic, dominance can be obtained the BO way (Serene Grace) or the HO way (Sheer Force,) turning every flinch move into added power. And for Kanto Bird 2.Dos (I'll see myself out,) Roost, boost, and coverage moves can be used for domination. And no, it's not getting Volt-Turn or Defog, Zapdos needs something over le snek. Powerful physical ice types and Zygarde can still check and counter Dunstatic, but when played correctly, it can be the snake you need to succeed.

If you want sets, I guess I could add them later, but it's getting late. Hope you enjoyed at least one of them!

Last edited:
Let's try my hand at this:
(P.S. I'm not making a Pokemon forget something it learns as a pre-evolution, even if it's appropriate and even if it's a pet mod. I haven't fact checked this, but I'm sure it's gone on in other's submissions somehow.)
Name: Conflagoo
Typing: Dragon/Fire
Stat Spread: 100/70/80/110/150/90
Abilities: Flash Fire/Leaf Guard/Solar Flare (HA) (non-contact Flame Body)
New learnset: Calm Mind and Lava Plume (It gets Flamethrower and Fire Blast)
Moves removed: None (Any inappropriate move is either too weak to realistically use or is part of the P.S.)
Justification/Niche: Ready to set the world on fire! Ehehehehe... Very similar to the existing Goodra, this Goodra is a special wall. Conflagoo, however, is slightly tankier and slightly faster. While gaining new weaknesses, it patches up its weakness to Fairy quite nicely. And to top it all off, it can finally sweep with its new Calm Mind. It was UU last gen and RU this gen, so these changes will make it slightly better.

Name: Rainflora (Real original, I know)
Typing: Grass/Water
Stat Spread: 75/30/85/55/75/105
Abilities: Triage, Cosmic Force (HA) (Special Huge/Pure Power)
New learnset: Brine, Cosmic Power, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Reflect (Why not?,) Scald, Surf
Justification/Niche: From among the worst to among the best! Just a slight bit of adjusting, and Sunflora is given a good typing with two very good abilities in Triage and Cosmic Force. More defensive Rainflora will enjoy Triage with Leech Seed, Giga Drain, and Synthesis along with the extra added tankiness of Cosmic Power and screens. If only it had more moveslots... Offensive versions will go all out with their Cosmic Force wonders. Even though the ability is broken, the pokemon is balanced because of two things: its low base SpA stat and the relative weakness or tradeoff of its only boosting move Growth (it's a water type in the sun kinda thing.) In any way, Rainflora is a monster and a Cosmic Force to be reckoned with.

Name: Dunstatic
Typing: Electric/Flying
Stat Spread: 130/95/80/80/100/80
Abilities: Serene Grace, Sheer Force, Static
New learnset: Acrobatics, Bounce, Defog, Discharge, Drill Peck, Sky Drop, Zing Zap
Moves removed: Calm Mind (Boosting SpD may be too powerful)
Justification/Niche: Once a scared snek, now a proud flier! Dis boi has a lot of tools at its disposal evolving from a normal type, and its abilities reflect those decisions quite nicely. For offensive Dunstatics, dominance can be obtained the BO way (Serene Grace) or the HO way (Sheer Force,) turning every flinch move into added power. And for Kanto Bird 2.Dos (I'll see myself out,) Roost, boost, and coverage moves can be used for domination. And no, it's not getting Volt-Turn or Defog, Zapdos needs something over le snek. Powerful physical ice types and Zygarde can still check and counter Dunstatic, but when played correctly, it can be the snake you need to succeed.

If you want sets, I guess I could add them later, but it's getting late. Hope you enjoyed at least one of them!
Non contact flame body, hope i'll be able to code that.... Nevertheless good creations (the sunflora is OU slate so good) but you can have 3 abilities for it, mind adding one? i can suggest maybe something like Rain Dish or Swift Swim (not really matters but since sunkern has three abilities would be dumb losing one i think). And no keeping Calm Mind wouldn't break your Dunsparce evo, cause it's bulk isn't high enough physically so a strong wallbreaker could break it, remember that it's less bulkier than Cresselia and Cresselia gets Calm Mind ^^

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock

Name: Gooferno
Types:

BST: 70 / 110 / 150 / 100 / 80 / 90
Abilities: Flash Fire / Dual-flame / Frostbite Link (HA)
(Dual-flame: Fire-type moves have their power cut in half, but hit twice.)
(Frostbite Link: If Goostbite is in the party or on the field in a Double Battle, the power of both Pokemon's Fire and Ice moves are doubled.)

New Moves: Burn Up, Ember, Flare Blitz, Overheat, Inferno, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, All of Goodra's other moves
Justification/Niche: YUKI. With an high 110 Attack, wide coverage, and access to Dragon Dance, it is made to be a sweeper. However, it does have a very useful tool in Dual-flame. At half the power, it makes its Fire moves have double the power, double the times. This makes it useful for killing off Substitutes. However, if you want raw power, Flash Fire is usually the best choice. And if you're really cheeky and have a Goostbite in the party, you can use Frostbite Link to double up on the power, but this is really more focused on light play and niche teams, as both are equally suspect to die at place and take up a valuable slot. You can run Special sets as well, with better coverage and power on that side, but it doesn't hit as hard without Choice Specs. The physical bulk is also impressive, making take some neutral hits and even some Super Effective ones as well.

Dragon Dance (Gooferno) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dual-flame / Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Hammer / Outrage
- Earthquake

Choice Band (Gooferno) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage / Dragon Hammer
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch / Iron Tail

Choice Specs (Gooferno) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt / Focus Blast

Name: Goostbite
Types:

BST: 90 / 100 / 80 / 150 / 70 / 110
Abilities: Slush Rush / Dual-freeze / Frostbite Link (HA)
(Dual-freeze: Ice-type moves have their power cut in half, but hit 2 times.)
(Frostbite Link: If Gooferno is in the party or on the field in a Double Battle, the power of both Pokemon's Fire and Ice moves are doubled.)

New Moves: Aurora Beam, Aurora Veil, Freeze Dry, Frost Breath, Haze, Ice Hammer, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, All of Goodra's other moves
Justification/Niche: MAI. Slighty "bulkier" and more inclined to attack with Special moves. Moves that have great coverage when paired with Fire Blast. Its are virtually mirrored to Gooferno, but with Ice related abilities then before. Dual Freeze has a virtually deadly effect with Ice moves hitting twice at the cost for power. Slush Rush makes it usable on Hail teams. Also, Frostbite Link exists if you're wanting raw power if you decide to have Gooferno on the same team. However, the bulk sucks and many common types hurt it.

MAI Choice Specs (Gooostbite) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dual-freeze / Slush Rush
EVs: 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

MAI Dragon Dance (Goostbite) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dual-freeze / Slush Rush
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Hammer / Ice Punch
- Fire Punch / Earthquake

Name: Brainflora
Types:

BST: 85 / 30 / 75 / 55 / 105 / 75
Abilities: Drought / Mind's Barrier / Mind's Eye (HA)
(Mind's Barrier: A combination between Fluffy's negative side effect and Fur Coat.)
(Mind's Eye: Raises Special Attack by 1.5x.)

New Moves: Agility, Ally Switch, Barrier, Calm Mind, Confusion, Cosmic Power, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Guard Swap, Hypnosis, Instruct, Luster Purge, Meditiate, Miracle Eye, Mirror Coat, Power Trick, Psybeam, Psychic, Psyshock, Reflect, Skill Swap, Telekinesis, Zen Headbutt, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Weather Ball
Justification/Niche: Well, it's definatly a thing, I guess. While it dosen't have much of the wield statwise, it makes it up by having a good STAB combination, decent coverage, and a excellent arsenal of abilities, even with some drawbacks. It can be used as a Sun setter, but not as a sweeper, since it has a very low 55 Special Attack, especially for a fully evolved Special Attacker. Mind's Barrier is a nice option if you want to dish out a few Physical hits, but backed with an meh 75 HP and many weaknesses, including a 4x weakness to Bug and now Fire, as well as Dark and Ice, its not that good. Mind's Eye is probably the most useful, as it makes its poor Special Attack actually decent, especially with Nasty Plot up its sleeve. Overall, it's not the best out there, but it can get the job done.
Wallbreaker (Brainflora) @ Life Orb
Ability: Mind's Eye
EVs: 252 Spa / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Leaf Storm / Energy Ball / Solar Beam
- Psychic
- Earth Power / Weather Ball / Dazzling Gleam

Name: Flufflora
Types:

BST: 55 / 30 / 75 / 85 / 75 / 105
Abilities: Clean Flight / Solar Power / Whirly Clear (HA)
(Clean Flight: Speed doubles during clear weather.)
(Whirly Clear: When it enters the field, all hazards, terrains, and barriers on both sides of the field will be cleared.)

New Moves: Acrobatics, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Bounce, Defog, Fly, Gust, Hurricane, Roost, Tailwind, Earth Power, Nasty Plot, U-Turn
Justification/Niche: An decent special attacker, with a niche of clearing barriers, hazards, and even terrains on switch in, ruining many strategies of the target. Unlike Brainflora, which needed abilities to make it up for its poor typing and semi-meh stats, Flufflora is all alone. Solar Power is still useful for having a sun team, combined with Nasty Plot and a decent Special Attack. However, if no weather is up, Clean Flight is basically the equivalent of Deoxys-Speed, but weaker. Bon voyage, hazards!

Standard (Aurflora) @ Life Orb
Ability: Clean Flight / Solar Power / Whirly Clear
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk (/ 30 SpA / 30 Spe)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain / Energy Ball / Solar Beam
- Air Slash
- Earth Power / Hidden Power [Fire] / Roost

Name: Gearsparce
Types:

BST: 90 / 120 / 110 / 100 / 70 / 75
Abilities: Serene Grace / Dentless / Technician (HA)
(Dentless: Immune to Fighting.)

New Moves: Automonize, Bullet Punch, Gear Grind, Gyro Ball, Magnet Bomb, Metal Burst, Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon, Shift Gear, Steel Wing, Tri Attack, Extreme Speed, Focus Blast, Superpower, Body Slam
Justification/Niche: An mixed attacker with dual STAB priority, Technician, a wide movepool, 3 immunities with Dentless, and Shift Gear? Count me in! But, if running no Dentless, watch out for Mach Punch.

Shift Gear (Frosparce) @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Technician / Serene Grace / Dentless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Blast / Roost

Name: Digsparce
Types:

BST: 110 / 70 / 90 / 120 / 100 / 75
Abilities: Serene Grace / Scruffy / Sand Stream (HA)
(Scruffy: Iron Barbs clone)

New Moves: Earth Power, Spikes, Thousand Waves, Nasty Plot, Sludge Wave, Stone Edge, Tri Attack, Extreme Speed, Focus Blast, Superpower, Body Slam
Justification/Niche: A bulky special attacker with an nice amount of coverage and a good amount of resistances. Scruffy is decent, and Serene Grace is still good. Just don't trust this thing too often.

Bulky Nasty Plot (Volparce) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate / Serene Grace / Motor Drive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 HP / 252 Def
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Tri Attack
- Earth Power
- Roost / Sludge Wave

Name: Geysparce
Types:

BST: 75 / 70 / 110 / 120 / 90 / 100
Abilities: Serene Grace / Holy Water / Water Absorb (HA)
(Holy Water: Hits Ghost types for super effecive damage with Water-type moves)

New Moves: Aqua Jet, Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Scald, Surf, Water Shuriken, Waterfall, Sludge Wave, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, ExtremeSpeed, Focus Blast, Superpower, Body Slam
Justification/Niche: The most inclined to sweeper status. With an acceptable special attack and useful abilties that let it hit Ghost types for super effective damage, it sure does have an acceptable job to hurt. It also has decent bulk on the physical side, so it can take some hits.

Sweeper (Geysparce) @ Life Orb
Ability: Geyser / Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump / Surf / Scald
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Tri Attack / Ice Beam / Roost

Last edited:
oh boi DUNSPARCE

Name: Dunspark
Types: Electric / Fire
BST: 135 / 85 / 100 / 110 / 80 / 55 (565 out of 565)
Abilities: Serene Grace / Levitate / Rattled
New Learnset: Flare Blitz, Will-o-Wisp, Discharge, Lava Plume
Justification/Niche: The name came to me first and the rest just flowed from there. A bulky thing with an interesting defensive typing, that can also remove said typing's 4x weakness with Levitate.
Sample sets:
Dunspark @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Will-o-Wisp
- Flamethrower

Name: Dunsoul
Types: Normal / Ghost
BST: 150 / 95 / 85 / 80 / 95 / 60 (565 out of 565)
Abilities: Serene Grace / Cursed Body / Rattled
New Learnset: Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, Shadow Bone
Justification/Niche: Despite, or perhaps because of, its excellent defensive properties, Normal/Ghost is not in standard Pokemon, and bulky Ghosts in general are rare. Dunsoul over here fulfills both of those, and its stats are good for abusing Coil as well.
Sample sets:
Dunsoul @ Leftovers
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Coil
- Shadow Bone
- Return

Ludicrousity

Name: Gooferno
Types:

BST: 70 / 150 / 80 / 110 / 90 / 100
Abilities: Flash Fire / Tri-flame / Frostbite Link (HA)
(Tri-flame: Fire-type moves have their power cut by 40%, but hit 3 times. Burn Up won't remove its Fire typing and is also infinite use.)
(Frostbite Link: If Goostbite is in the party or on the field in a Double Battle, the power of both Pokemon's Fire and Ice moves are doubled.)

New Moves: Burn Up, Ember, Fire Lash, Flare Blitz, Overheat, Inferno, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, All of Goodra's other moves
Justification/Niche: YUKI. Not the best when it comes to bulk, but it can hit HARD. Triple Flames makes Overheat is virtually useless, though, as it minimizes your Special Attack, but makes Burn Up an great alternative to Fire Blast, as well as breaking Substitutes and Focus Sashes. It also has a decent Attack to take advantage of Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, and the decent physical movepool it gets. However, it doesn't have much speed, but an Dragon Dance will make it a bit better. Not to mention, if there is an Goostbite in the party and it has Frostbite Link, they will hit even harder, but at the cost of only hitting once and is a bit more niche. The speed is also in the "Most likely dead before you go" tier, making it be beaten up by (Ash-)Greninja, Landorus-T, Tapu Lele, or any Water, Ground, or Fairy, especially the former 2. I hope this is enough for OU.

YUKI Dragon Dance (Gooferno) @ Leftovers
Ability: Triple Flames / Flash Fire
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz / Fire Punch
- Earthquake

YUKI Choice Band (Gooferno) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Outrage / Dragon Hammer
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch / Iron Tail

YUKI Choice Specs (Gooferno) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Burn Up / Fire Blast / Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Name: Goostbite
Types:

BST: 90 / 110 / 80 / 150 / 70 / 100
Abilities: Slush Rush / Tri-Freeze / Frostbite Link (HA)
(Tri-freeze: Ice-type moves have their power cut by 40%, but hit 3 times. Blizzard will have perfect accuracy.)
(Frostbite Link: If Gooferno is in the party or on the field in a Double Battle, the power of both Pokemon's Fire and Ice moves are doubled.)

New Moves: Aurora Beam, Aurora Veil, Freeze Dry, Frost Breath, Haze, Ice Burn, Ice Hammer, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, All of Goodra's other moves
Justification/Niche: MAI. The counterpart to Gooferno (YUKI), it seem fitting to have an sorta reversed offensive and flipped defensive stats. Therefore, its the "bulkier" of the 2, though an ice type is never the best thing to have for being an wall, even with an pretty good amount of resistences. However, its obviously for attacking for Tri-Freeze making Blizzard actually good for once, as well as making Ice Shard an excuse to use a physical set. Also, with Gooferno, it also has the same powerful boost to its Fire and Ice moves, but this is more niche still. However, like Gooferno, it has problems, even WORSE problems. The Speed is another thing, but it can't take a battering from any of the Dragon, Fairy, Steel, Fighting, and even Fire can kill this in a jiffy. But if you be careful, you have a killer on your hands.

MAI Choice Specs (Gooostbite) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Tri-Freeze
EVs: 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blizzard / Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

MAI Dragon Dance (Goostbite) @ Leftovers
Ability: Tri-Freeze
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Icicle Crash / Ice Punch
- Ice Shard / Fire Punch / Earthquake

Name: Brainflora
Types:

BST: 75 / 30 / 105 / 85 / 75 / 55
Abilities: Solar Power / Mind's Barrier / Mind's Eye (HA)
(Mind's Barrier: Doubles Defence and Special Defence as well as making every neutral type a resistence and neutral to Bug.)
(Mind's Eye: Doubles Special Attack and Speed as well as increasing the power of Psychic moves by 1.33x.)

New Moves: Agility, Ally Switch, Barrier, Calm Mind, Confusion, Cosmic Power, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Guard Swap, Hypnosis, Instruct, Luster Purge, Meditiate, Miracle Eye, Mirror Coat, Power Trick, Psybeam, Psychic, Psyshock, Reflect, Skill Swap, Telekinesis, Zen Headbutt, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Stealth Rock
Justification/Niche: The 2 custom abilities may be overpowered, but considering the stats are not really up to par for other Pokemon, especially the alternative Goodras, it NEEDS them. Without them, it has meh defenses, a horrible type, and subpar Special Attack and low Speed. However, with either one of it's abilities, bar Solar Power, they create 2 unique rolls. It can become an great tank with amazing Defense and good Special Defence and an huge amount of resistences, as well as access to Cosmic Power, Stealth Rock, and Leech Seed, or it can become an wall breaker with high Special Attack and decent Speed, good coverage, and a nice boost to its Psychic STAB. Either way, get it on.

Special Wall (Brainflora) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mind's Barrier
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Bold / Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock / Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Cosmic Power
- Psychic / Energy Ball

Wallbreaker (Brainflora) @ Life Orb / Choice Scarf
Ability: Mind's Eye
EVs: 252 Spa / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm / Energy Ball
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Earth Power
- Aura Sphere / Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam

Name: Flufflora
Types:

BST: 55 / 30 / 75 / 85 / 75 / 105
Abilities: Clean Flight / Solar Power / Whirly Clear (HA)
(Clean Flight: Speed doubles during clear weather.)
(Whirly Clear: When it enters the field, all hazards, terrains, and barriers on both sides of the field will be cleared.)

New Moves: Acrobatics, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Bounce, Defog, Fly, Gust, Hurricane, Roost, Tailwind, Earth Power, Nasty Plot, U-Turn
Justification/Niche: An decent special attacker, with a niche of clearing barriers, hazards, and even terrains on switch in, ruining many strategies of the target. Unlike Brainflora, which needed abilities to make it up for its poor typing and semi-meh stats, Flufflora is all alone. Solar Power is still useful for having a sun team, combined with Nasty Plot and a decent Special Attack. However, if no weather is up, Clean Flight is basically the equivalent of Deoxys-Speed, but weaker. Bon voyage, hazards!

Standard (Aurflora) @ Life Orb
Ability: Clean Flight / Solar Power / Whirly Clear
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk (/ 30 SpA / 30 Spe)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain / Energy Ball / Solar Beam
- Air Slash
- Earth Power / Hidden Power [Fire] / Roost

Name: Gearsparce
Types:

BST: 90 / 120 / 110 / 100 / 70 / 75
Abilities: Serene Grace / Dentless / Technician (HA)
(Dentless: Immune to Fighting.)

New Moves: Automonize, Bullet Punch, Gear Grind, Gyro Ball, Magnet Bomb, Metal Burst, Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon, Shift Gear, Steel Wing, Tri Attack, Extreme Speed, Focus Blast, Superpower, Body Slam
Justification/Niche: An mixed attacker with dual STAB priority, Technician, a wide movepool, 3 immunities with Dentless, and Shift Gear? Count me in! But, if running no Dentless, watch out for Mach Punch.

Shift Gear (Frosparce) @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Technician / Serene Grace / Dentless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Blast / Roost

Name: Digsparce
Types:

BST: 110 / 70 / 90 / 120 / 100 / 75
Abilities: Serene Grace / Scruffy / Sand Stream (HA)
(Scruffy: Iron Barbs clone)

New Moves: Earth Power, Spikes, Thousand Waves, Nasty Plot, Sludge Wave, Stone Edge, Tri Attack, Extreme Speed, Focus Blast, Superpower, Body Slam
Justification/Niche: A bulky special attacker with an nice amount of coverage and a good amount of resistances. Scruffy is decent, and Serene Grace is still good. Just don't trust this thing too often.

Bulky Nasty Plot (Volparce) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate / Serene Grace / Motor Drive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 HP / 252 Def
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Tri Attack
- Earth Power
- Roost / Sludge Wave

Name: Geysparce
Types:

BST: 75 / 70 / 110 / 120 / 90 / 100
Abilities: Serene Grace / Holy Water / Water Absorb (HA)
(Holy Water: Hits Ghost types for super effecive damage with Water-type moves)

New Moves: Aqua Jet, Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Scald, Surf, Water Shuriken, Waterfall, Sludge Wave, Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, ExtremeSpeed, Focus Blast, Superpower, Body Slam
Justification/Niche: The most inclined to sweeper status. With an acceptable special attack and useful abilties that let it hit Ghost types for super effective damage, it sure does have an acceptable job to hurt. It also has decent bulk on the physical side, so it can take some hits.

Sweeper (Geysparce) @ Life Orb
Ability: Geyser / Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump / Surf / Scald
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Tri Attack / Ice Beam / Roost
Okay, I don't mean to sound criticising, but these abilities are fucking ridiculous. Lets list off what we have:

• An ability that give Ice Type Moves an 80% buff in power as well as letting them break subs, sturdy and Focus Sash, aswell as making Blizzard not miss.
  • An ability that does the same as above, but with Fire Type moves.
  • An ability that gives Fur Coat on both defences as well as giving it 5 extra resists, and removing one of the things that made it balanced.
  • An ability that gives Huge power to SpA AND Speed, as well as giving it pseudo Adaptability to it's Psychic moves.
Sorry, but if these abilities aren't changed, I'm excluding them from voting. (this is why I was afraid of opening Custom Abilities)

Okay, I don't mean to sound criticising, but these abilities are fucking ridiculous. Lets list off what we have:

• An ability that give Ice Type Moves an 80% buff in power as well as letting them break subs, sturdy and Focus Sash, aswell as making Blizzard not miss.
  • An ability that gives Fur Coat on both defences as well as giving it 5 extra resists, and removing one of the things that made it balanced.
  • An ability that gives Huge power to SpA AND Speed, as well as giving it pseudo Adaptability to it's Psychic moves.
Sorry, but if these abilities aren't changed, I'm excluding them from voting. (this is why I was afraid of opening Custom Abilities)
Yeah i totally agree with this, hopefully it's not me that warns this time wouldn't be as kind as Ludicrousity cause i already warned twice on the topic.

But i'm gonna make a huge post about creations in Eevee'd. Four sample rules to respect:

1) Respect all rules Ludicrousity tells in the slate
2) When you want to add a custom ability, try to make it an OU slate, your creation will have more chances to be selected for the vote phase.
3) Try thinking during the creation process about Checks and Counters. A pokemon must have at least two checks or counters to not be considered broken and thus being excluding from the voting phase.
4) Respect all three rules above and have fun creating!

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock

I fixed them so they are less overpowered, such as the new Dual-flame(freeze) being much weaker, as well as making Mind's Eye/Barrier more like clones then broken machines.

I fixed them so they are less overpowered, such as the new Dual-flame(freeze) being much weaker, as well as making Mind's Eye/Barrier more like clones then broken machines.
The ability looks OK i guess cause it's normal power but hitting through Sturdy and sashes. But i would advice to remove Fire Lash for the fire one. Dropping the defense twice is insane in OU. Also you should maybe reduce its Attack stat to 110.

The ice type one can be kept as it is. Since it cannot boost its offensive stat that is the highest, it's balanced somehow.

Also to balance Brainflora you can shift SpA with HP and maybe turning the x2 into x1.5 which balances it.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Name: Goollium (Goo + Gallium)
Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 90 / 150 / 80 / 70 / 110
Abilities: Filter (Regenerator)
New Learnset: Flash Cannon, Metal Claw, Magnet Bomb, Gyro Ball, Meteor Mash, U-Turn
Justification/Niche: A very bulk pokemon with an amazing typing to boot. Regenerator just makes it even more difficult to take down. It also has decent offences and a good speed, so it isn't just set up bait.
Sample sets:
Goolium @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Meteor Mash
- Outrage
- Rock Slide

Name: Cryogoo (Cryogenics + Goo)
Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 110 / 80 / 90 / 70 / 150
Abilities: Frostblood* / Gooey
Frostblood Effect: Increases the power of Ice Type moves by 50%
New Learnset: Ice Beam, Hail, Ice Punch, Sheer Cold, Avalanche, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard
Justification/Niche: A glass cannon, I guess. Dragon / Ice is crap defensively, so I made it a more offensive type, with 110 / 90 / 150 offences. 150 Speed is absurd, and Frostblood can be a real pain for pokemon that don't resist ice. Although it's offences are still kinda bad.
(252 Atk Cryogoo Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 64 Def Clefable: 208-246 (52.7 - 62.4%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery)
Sample sets:
Cryogoo @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Outrage
- Rock Slide
- Ice Shard

Name: Goodrip (Goo + Drip)
Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 110 / 100 / 80 / 150 / 90
Abilities: Hydration / Swift Swim / Rain Dish
New Learnset: Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Dive, Waterfall, Aqua Ring, Scald, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Brine.
Justification/Niche: Goodrip is a bulky mon with only 2 weaknesses. 150 SpD is absurd for a pokemon with that few weaknesses, and 110 Atk is pretty good. Under the rain, it can become a plethora of things, such as: A bulky attacker, a Rest spammer that always wakes up, a revenge killer, a sweeper and more.
Sample sets:
Goodrip @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Liquidation
- Outrage
- Rest

Goodrip @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Liquidation
- Outrage
- Rock Slide

Name: Suncrush (Sun + Crush)
Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 30 / 85 / 105 / 75 / 55
Abilities: Speed Boost / Fighting Flurry / (Adaptability)
Fist Flurry Effect: Gives all Fighting moves a +1 Priority. (gen 6 gale wings for fighting moves)
New Learnset: Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave, Detect.
Justification/Niche: Sunflora's stats don't really give much to work with sadly, however... When put with the right typing and abilities, the stats can be put to good use. Suncrush here can gain a lot of points over the opponent thanks to +1 Priority Aura Spheres, Adaptability Vacuum Waves or getting to +2 speed in 2 turns
Sample sets:
Suncrush @ Life Orb
Ability: Fighting Flurry
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Aura Sphere
- Energy Ball

Name: Sunbum Sunburn (Sun + Burn)
Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 55 / 30 / 105 / 75 / 75
Abilities: Solar Speed / (Solar Power)
Solar Speed Effect: Both Drought and Chlorophyll
New Learnset: Flamethrower, Heatwave, Overheat, Fire Blast, Fiery Dance, Flame Burst, Fire Spin, Incinerate, Will-o-Wisp
Justification/Niche: Sunburn is a glass cannon. Nothing else. 85 / 30 / 65 bulk is trash. And 75 Speed doesn't help it. However, Solar Speed allows it to become deadly. With 1 turn Solarbeams, Flamethrowers boosted by the sun and coverage in Earth Power and Sludge Bomb. However, it is easily taken out by most priority, such as Extreme Speed, and other things.
Sample sets:
Sunburn @ Heat Rock
Ability: Solar Speed
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Heat Wave
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power

Name: Sunshock (Sun + Shock)
Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 55 / 75 / 85 / 75 / 30
Abilities: Analytic / Lightning Rod / (Lucky)
Lucky Effect: This mons attacks always crit unless Lucky Shield, shell armour or battle armour are active.
New Learnset: Electric Terrain, Thunder Wave, Charge, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Zap Cannon.-
Justification/Niche: Sunshock is a pretty cool mon. With a 100% chance to crit on moves such as Thunderbolt, Leaf Storm, Earth Power and Sludge Bomb.
Sample sets:
Sunshock @ Choice Specs
Ability: Lucky
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Earth Power
- Leaf Storm

Name: Dunsparkle (Dunce + Sparkle, IG)
Types:

Base Stats: 160 / 100 / 90 / 65 / 90 / 60
Abilities: Dazzling / Regenerator / (Wonder Skin)
New Learnset: Play Rough, Fairy Lock, Dazzling Gleam, Moonlight.
Justification/Niche: Very bulky mon with few weaknesses. 100 Atk makes it so that it isn't setup bait, and it can also be a pain to deal with thanks to Regenerator, or even Wonder Skin.
Sample sets:
Dunsparce @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Moonlight
- Return
- Aqua Tail

Last edited:
My proposal (two for each which means six oh wow)

Sliggoo:

Name: Dragooxie
Typing: Dragon/Fairy
Stat Spread: 150/70/90/110/100/80
Abilities: Sap Sipper/Pixilate/Gooey (HA)
New learnset: Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Wish, Fairy Wind, Moonlight, Baby Doll Eyes, Calm Mind, Crafty Shield, Misty Terrain, Flamethrower, Fire Blast (those two are like Goodra gets upon evolving from Sliggoo, i put it in new learnset since Sliggoo doesn't get them)
Moves removed: Power Whip, Aqua Tail, Sludge Wave, Muddy Water.
Justification/Niche: A very bulky tank with decent Special Attack stat and Pixilate allows Dragooxie to be a potent Calm Mind user. 150/90/100 bulk isn't ridiculous and access to Wish let Dragooxie heal itself or pass Wishes to its teammates to support them.
Sample set:

Calm Mind Bulky Sweeper:

Dragooxie Pixie Plate/Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Spread: 252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD
Bold Nature
Move 1: Calm Mind
Move 2: Hyper Voice
Move 3: Wish
Move 4: Flamethrower/Protect

Calm Mind let Dragooxie boosts its Special Attack and Special Defense so it can attempt a sweep. Hyper Voice is its main STAB move, with no immunities and great coverage unlike Dragon Pulse. Wish let Dragooxie heal itself so it can setup more in battle. Flamethrower offers coverage against Steel types not named Heatran but Protect can assure Dragooxie can heal itself with Wish at the cost of the aformentioned coverage above.

Choice Specs:

Dragooxie Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
Spread: 252 HP 252 SpA
Modest Nature
Hyper Voice
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Focus Blast

Name: Venomigoo
Typing: Dragon/Poison
Stat Spread: 90/110/150/70/80/100
Abilities: Poison Touch/Adaptability/Gooey (HA)
New learnset: Gunk Shot, Dragon Dance, Poison Jab.
Moves removed: Muddy Water, Fire Blast, Flamethrower
Justification/Niche: Weird evolution that turns Sliggoo into an offensive threat. 110 attack coupled with Adaptability will make you need Skarmory or Celesteela pretty much. It has also a good physical bulk letting it tank a few hits.

Dragon Dance

Venomigoo Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Spread: 252 Atk 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
Move 1: Dragon Dance
Move 2: Gunk Shot
Move 3: Outrage
Move 4: Earthquake

Dragon Dance and sweep. Skarmory and Celesteela sure walls this, but eh you have 5 other Pokemon...

Assault Vest

Venomgoo @Assault Vest
Ability: Adaptability
Spread: 248 HP 252 Atk 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
Gunk Shot
Outrage
Earthquake
Power Whip

Name: Gooliroach
Typing: Dragon/Bug
Stat Spread: 80/110/100/90/70/150
Abilities: Swarm/Tinted Lens/Speed Boost (HA)
New learnset: First Impression, U turn, Megahorn, Bug Buzz, Bug Bite, Fell Stinger, Lunge, Struggle Bug, String Shot.
Moves removed: Power Whip, Sludge Wave, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Punch.
Justification/Niche: Bug/Dragon type that is able to pull out a good revenge killing potential with its blazing Speed and Tinted Lens.

Life Orb

Gooliroach @ Life Orb
Ability: Tinted Lens
Jolly Nature
Move 1: First Impression
Move 2: Outrage
Move 3: U-turn
Move 4: Earthquake

Sunkern:

Name:
Sunpalmtree (i'm bad at names wow)
Typing: Grass/Fire
Abilities: Leaf Guard/Brush Rusher/Chlorophyll (HA)
Stat Spread: 85/55/30/105/75/75
New Learnset: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat.
Justification/Niche: A special fire/grass type with good speed under the sun, pretty frail physically though. Brush Rusher doubles its speed under Grassy Terrain which makes it usable with Tapu Bulu too.

Sample set:

Sun Cleaner

Sunpalmtree Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Spread: 252 SpA 252 Speed
Timid Nature
Move 1: Fire Blast
Move 2: Solar Beam
Move 3: Earth Power
Move 4: Hidden Power Ice

Classic set of a sun sweeper, now getting STAB on Fire Blast so it can defeat opposing Grass types easily. This set's aim is to clean up weakened teams so Life Orb is used.

Brush Rusher

Sunpalmtree@Life Orb
Ability: Brush Rusher
Spread: 252 SpA 252 Speed
Timid Nature
Move 1: Giga Drain
Move 2: Fire Blast
Move 3: Earth Power
Move 4: Nature Power

Nice set. Brush Rusher doubles Speed under Grassy Terrain which makes Sunpalmtree function even outside of specific sun teams. Nature Power turns into Energy Ball under Grassy Terrain, which gives it a nice STAB to use when the healing of Giga Drain isn't necessary.

Name: Kernokern
Typing: Grass/Rock
Stat Spread: 105/75/85/30/75/55
Abilities: Sturdy/Solid Rock/Sand Stream (HA)
New Learnset: Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Recover, Spore
Justification/Niche: A kinda frailer version of Cradily physically that setup sand for its teammates and can spore its enemies.

Sample set:

Stealth Rock Setter

Kernokern Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Spread: 252 HP 252 SpD 4 Def
Careful Nature
Move 1: Spore
Move 2: Stealth Rock
Move 3: Rock Slide/Toxic
Move 4: Recover

The set that will work the most, thanks to Sand and Rock typing, it gets specially bulkier than Cradily while being able to put foes to sleep with Spore.

Name: Snowflora
Typing: Grass/Ice
Stat Spread: 75/30/75/85/55/105
Abilities: Snow Warning/Slush Rush/Refrigerate (HA)
New Learnset: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Frost Breath, Aurora Veil, Hail, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Powder Snow, Hyper Voice.
Justification/Niche: A fast Aurora Veil user to patch up its low bulk, decent Special Attack stat to abuse perfectly accurate Blizzards. Can do good things with that.

Sample Sets:

Aurora Veil
Snowflora Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Spread: 4 HP 252 SpA 252 Speed
Timid Nature
Aurora Veil
Blizzard
Earth Power
Giga Drain

Hail Wallbreaker:

Snowflora @Choice Specs/Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning/Slush Rush
Timid Nature
Blizzard
Earth Power
Leaf Storm
Frost Breath

Refrigerate Wallbreaker:

Snowflora Life Orb/Choice Specs
Ability: Refrigerate
Timid Nature
Hyper Voice
Leaf Storm
Earth Power
Hyper Beam

Dunsparce

Name: Rumblesparce
Typing: Normal/Fighting
Stat Spread: 110/120/90/70/95/80
Abilities: Serene Grace/Tough Claws/Scrappy
New Learnset: Close Combat, Hammer Arm, Elemental Punches.
Justification/Niche: Good typing with Scrappy gives it perfect neutral coverage to abuse its 120 Attack stat. Access to Coil also let it become a bulky sweeper.

Sample set:

Coil

Rumblesparce Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
Spread: 252 HP, 252 SPD 4 Atk
Careful Nature
Move 1: Coil
Move 2: Roost
Move 3: Hammer Arm
Move 4: Return

Simple Coil set that abuse Scrappy. Stay away from burns though.

Name: Zombisparce
Typing: Normal/Ghost
Stat Spread: 120/80/105/85/105/60
Ability: Serene Grace/Mummy/Magic Bounce (HA)
New learnset: Will-o-wisp, Destiny bond (what else can we add, Dunsparce already gets all annoying moves he wants)
Justification/Niche: Very bulky Pokemon that annoys teams with its typing and support moves, oh yeah Magic Bounce means you can't Taunt it either unless Mold Breaker.

Sample set:

Annoying

Zombisparce@Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Spread: 252 HP 252 SpD 4 def
Calm Nature
Move 1: Will-o-Wisp/Toxic
Move 2: Roost
Move 3: Hex
Move 4: Stealth Rock

A rock setter that cannot be Taunted and can burn or toxic a foe? Yesss. Also great typing and bulk. Hex can serve as a STAB move that gets powered up if the foe is statused, but don't expect it to deal too much damage with its low Special Attack stat.

Name: Landisparce
Typing: Normal/Ground
Stat Spread: 105/126/75/69/100/90
Abilities: Sand Rush/Sand Force/Hidden Soul (HA)
New Learnset: Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Rototiller, Shore Up, Fissure, Swords Dance.
Justification/Niche: A bulky Ground type with decent Attack stat and access to Zygarde's signature move let Landisparce being a good rock setter that is able to check most common defogers usually immune to Ground such as Lati twins, Skarmory. The same access to the move gives it also a niche over Excadrill, it's main steep competition as a Sand Rush user.
Explanation: Hidden Soul is working like Stamina for Special Defense.

Sample sets:

Sand Rush

Landisparce Life Orb/Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
Thousand Arrows
Earthquake/Shore Up
Return
Swords Dance/Rock Slide

Hidden Soul Coil set:

Landisparce Leftovers
Ability: Hidden Soul
Spread: 252 HP 252 SpD
Careful Nature
Thousand Arrows
Coil
Return
Roost/Shore Up

Stealth Rock:

Landisparce Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force/Hidden Soul
Spread: 252 HP 252 Def
Impish Nature
Thousand Arrows/Thousand Waves
Shore Up/Roost
Stealth Rock
Toxic

Sorry for reposting again, deleted the wrong post haha. Hope it won't mind.

Last edited:

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
Name: Sunspook
Typing: Grass / Ghost
Stat Spread: 85/55/75/105/75/30
Ability: Inverse Ivy / Insomnia (HA)
Inverse Ivy : The Pokemon's Grass type moves work like in inverse battles.
New learnset: Shadow Ball / Seed Flare / Will-o-Wisp / Trick Room / Psychic / Parting Shot / Dark Pulse / Destiny Bond
Justification/Niche: The main point of Sunspook is the access to Seed Flare and an ability that changes the coverage of Grass type moves for something much much better. It gets Trick Room to take advantage of it's slow speed but can also use Parting Shot to be a slow pivot.
Sample set:
Sunspook @ Leftovers
Ability: Inverse Ivy
Quiet Nature
- Seed Flare
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Parting Shot

Name: Goozap
Typing: Dragon / Electric
Stat Spread: 90 / 70 / 80 / 110 / 100 / 150
Ability: Gooey / Reverse Polarity (HA)
Reverse Polarity : The base powers of the move in the first slot and the move in the last are swapped. Doesn't affect status moves and Facade.
New learnset: Flash Cannon / Charge Beam / Thunder Wave / Recover
Justification/Niche: Really fast Pokemon with an ability that makes it's weakest moves really good. That's about it, i guess.
Sample set:
Goozap @ Life Orb
Ability: Reverse Polarity
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Charge Beam

Name: Sunspook
Typing: Grass / Ghost
Stat Spread: 85/55/75/105/75/30
Ability: Inverse Ivy / Insomnia (HA)
Inverse Ivy : The Pokemon's Grass type moves work like in inverse battles.
New learnset: Shadow Ball / Seed Flare / Will-o-Wisp / Trick Room / Psychic / Parting Shot / Dark Pulse / Destiny Bond
Justification/Niche: The main point of Sunspook is the access to Seed Flare and an ability that changes the coverage of Grass type moves for something much much better. It gets Trick Room to take advantage of it's slow speed but can also use Parting Shot to be a slow pivot.
Sample set:
Sunspook @ Leftovers
Ability: Inverse Ivy
Quiet Nature
- Seed Flare
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Parting Shot

Name: Goozap
Typing: Dragon / Electric
Stat Spread: 90 / 70 / 80 / 110 / 100 / 150
Ability: Gooey / Reverse Polarity (HA)
Reverse Polarity : The base powers of the move in the first slot and the move in the last are swapped. Doesn't affect status moves and Facade.
New learnset: Flash Cannon / Charge Beam / Thunder Wave / Recover
Justification/Niche: Really fast Pokemon with an ability that makes it's weakest moves really good. That's about it, i guess.
Sample set:
Goozap @ Life Orb
Ability: Reverse Polarity
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Charge Beam
Good creations, looks like Z shift for Reverse Polarity, but it would be more logical if it only works on Electric type moves (like you can only swap an electric type move with another move something like that) cause it mentions Polarity so it shouldn't affect any move in my opinion, at least the move in the last slot should be Electric type, i know it's hell to code, but it's only a question of logic when you see the name of the ability, tell me if i'm wrong.

Non contact flame body, hope i'll be able to code that.... Nevertheless good creations (the sunflora is OU slate so good) but you can have 3 abilities for it, mind adding one? i can suggest maybe something like Rain Dish or Swift Swim (not really matters but since sunkern has three abilities would be dumb losing one i think). And no keeping Calm Mind wouldn't break your Dunsparce evo, cause it's bulk isn't high enough physically so a strong wallbreaker could break it, remember that it's less bulkier than Cresselia and Cresselia gets Calm Mind ^^
I finally thought of a third ability for Rainflora, so added that. And I also realized that Coil and Calm Mind was a ridiculous strat that took way too long to set up for not enough reward, even for an Electric/Flying. Thanks for the feedback!

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Before voting I'll assume that submissions that were warned to change but didn't are desclassified, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)