Eevee'd (Current Slate: FFA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
All scyther evolutions must be primary BUG type, so your first creation is illegal. Also only one Mega is allowed per Pokemon.
The megas was to center on the form, but only the Magma mega will be done. Also, it didn't say anything about primary Bug type in the post.

So, next slate was decided by Me, EchoGaia and Snaquaza.

Steel Evolution Slate!
Scyther, Onix and Riolu

Scyther's Evolutions must have 500 BST and have bug as a primary typing.

Onix's Evolutions must have 510 BST, and it's name must in "ix".

Riolu's Evolutions must have 525 BST, and must include Fighting as a primary typing.

The special thing about this slate is: You can design a mega for each of your evolutions, if you so wish! Have fun! :D

Mega Evolution Rules:
  • You may only add 100 BST to your mon. no more, no less.
  • Each Pokemon may not change it's primary typing, only it's secondary type.
Yes it's mentioned that Scyther evos must be primary bug type.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Yes it's mentioned that Scyther evos must be primary bug type.
And seeing Genoscythe's insane amount of coverage (if you compared to others, as even Goopsyche does not learn a new Steel-type move!) and access to both Sword Dance and Nasty Plot, I hope that Genoscythe would not be the next Pheromosa, and for good reasons.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
And seeing Genoscythe's insane amount of coverage (if you compared to others, as even Goopsyche does not learn a new Steel-type move!) and access to both Sword Dance and Nasty Plot, I hope that Genoscythe would not be the next Pheromosa, and for good reasons.
I'm actually ditching Genoscythe for something a bit more balanced.

Edit: Changed Genoscythe with Scyanide, remade Scycano, and fixed a bit of Scarix

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Quick heads up. If you can provide code with custom abilities it would be greatly appreciated. It isn't necessary, but it helps me, as an inexperienced coder. :)

Quick heads up. If you can provide code with custom abilities it would be greatly appreciated. It isn't necessary, but it helps me, as an inexperienced coder. :)
As somebody with minor coding experience, what language or format would be used? Is there a reference document with all the variables/variable names used?

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Um, how are my submissions? Are they balanced, or some of them OP?
You mean your more recent submissions? They looks more balanced than your original plans, but for your previous submissions that had won (if any), I do not really remember.

Albeit this question is appropriate for each and every submissions that had won after play testing, which then we can really tell if any of them are OP or worse, performs worse than the original counterpart.

Name:
Scafada
Type: Bug/ground
Type (mega): Bug/ground
Stats: 80/135/75/55/105/50
Stats (mega): 80/165/95/70/115/75
BST: 500
BST (mega): 600
Abilities: Swarm/anticipation/sand veil
Ability (mega): Sand rush
New learnset:
+
Eartquake, dig, bulldoze, drill run, sand tomb, rock slide, sandstorm, cross chop and psycho cut.
- Bullet punch, flash cannon, iron head, superpower and venoshock.
Justification/Niche: It becomes a bulky slow attacker with a good offensive typing and better movepool, it gets ground type and less speed cause it can't fly and because it went to the gym to much. it's mega got more bulk attack and sand rush so it can sweep in the sand.
Sample sets:

Scafada @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swarm/anticipation/sand veil
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Atk / 152 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Cross Chop
- U-turn
- Psycho Cut/knock off/x-scissor/rock slide
252+ SpA Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 252 HP / 152+ SpD Assault Vest Scafada in Psychic Terrain: 123-145 (33.7 - 39.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 152+ SpD Assault Vest Scafada: 306-362 (84 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

(BULK)
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 152+ SpD Assault Vest Scafada: 110-130 (30.2 - 35.7%) -- 33.1% chance to 3HKO
It can eat some hits and do great damage back.

Scafada @ Scafadnite
Ability: Sand rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Cross Chop
- Knock Off/psycho cut/x-scissor/rock slide
+2 252 Atk Scafada Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 422-498 (138.8 - 163.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Scafada Cross Chop vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Celesteela: 184-217 (46.2 - 54.5%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

+2 252 Atk Scyther Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini in Misty Terrain: 255-301 (74.1 - 87.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Can do great damage after swords dance.

:[]

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Lucario: Flarolu, Inversio, Boltu, Chacario, Cryocario,
Onix: Crystix, Cofflix, Mysterix, Scarix, Gemelix
Scyther: Scyanide, Reapther, Galvanor, Scypsy, Teslazor

My votes:

Scyther:

Reapther, Buzzwoar, Scafada, Magzor, Scythorrible

Onix:

Stalnix, Lunatix, Gemelix, Crystix, Alunix

Riolu:

Cryocario, Lucopaz, Kobucha, Acrobio, Legario.

Btw thx in advance for the ones voting for my creations, i'm happy to see you still enjoy them :)

I wanna also thank everybody for their creations :) Once again, very good ones and tough votes :). Good Luck to everyone!

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Lucario: Rioluff, Inversio, Chacario, Cryocario,
Onix: Crystix, Scarix, Purynix Gemelix,
Scyther: Scyanide, Reapther, Buzzwoar, Magzor, Scythorrible

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Onix: Alunix, Sardonix, Crystix
Scyther: Buzzoar, Scypsy, Voltzor, Magzor
Riolu: Chacario, Kobucha, Cryocario

This didn't send me any alerts :P so I actually forgot to do more submissions... I even had an idea for another Lucario Submission but now it too late I guess... Unfort :(

Anyway, here are my votes:

Onix: Tidalix, Gemelix, Cofflix
Scyther: Scypsy, Wavzor, Telsazor, Reapther, Zeldather
Riolu: Chacario, Deathcario, Kobucha, Talario

Btw, order does not matter right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)