Mafia vs Village Election 2016 Mafia - Game over! Can't stump the trump!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
wow i'm trash

Ullar got merc'd.

Dear Ullar,
You are Ben Carson (R-MD).

Hopping on the bandwagon of non-politicians running for prez, you are a retired neurosurgeon who invented multiple cutting-edge surgical techniques. Outside of the operating room, however, you tend to come off as a bit dim-witted, and you are strongly rooted in fundamentalist values.

Night Action: Of course the doctor is the doctor
Each night, you may target one user. That user cannot be killed that night.
Looks like Michael Bloomberg died too. That didn't take long. He wasn't anybody.

Day 5 ends in 48 hours probably

Ampharos

Game over

Jalmont
got anally reamed, formally ending any chance of a liberal America for the next four years at least.

Dear Jalmont,
You are Martin O’Malley (D-??).

Uh… who?

Nobody knows who you are. You are effectively invisible to any tracker- or watcher-type roles when performing your team's kill.
With Bernie's death, you have inherited a shred of his voterbase/power. You may now redirect one user's action to whomever you wish. You may not do this on consecutive nights. Either of you may use this ability.
And so then there was one. Don't worry, Martin - being your party's candidate in the general election does come with some perks!

Firstly, your fellow Democrats have lent you their energy. You have access to Bernie and Hillary's original roles (not that nerfed shit).

Being the sole Democrat gives you a greater voice - your vote now counts double.

In addition, it appears you can use the two independent candidates to your advantage! You now have the following one-time use night actions:

Night Action - Michael Bloomberg
Your other actions this night are guaranteed to succeed.

Night Action - Jill Stein
Target a user. That user will die.

Finally, you may expend either of these during the day to immediately end the day in a no-lynch and proceed to night. You may only do this once, you must have at least one independent candidate to do this, and using a candidate means you will not have access to their night action.

So yea. Have fun.
Congrats to the Republicans for winning Election 2016 Mafia.

surviving villagers can feel free to post their role pms but i'm goin to bed

the dems were actually pretty damn strong but billymills is a wizard or some shit

edit: i realize celever's role seems completely useless but if Rand had died before making it to N2 celever would have upgraded to hooker to compensate so that's something

Last edited:
Billy is a genius scum hunter. Awesome game guys! GG Democrats!
Dear Gale Wing Srock,
You are Rand Paul (R-KY).

Though you’ve dropped out in real life, your campaign remains strong here! Unfortunately, the fact that your father Ron retains such a cult of personality means that you struggle to escape his shadow, and your platform can’t decide whether it wants to be establishment Republican or fully Libertarian.

You have no night action… yet. If your father were to kick the bucket, you might finally be able to get something done. You do know that he isn’t in this game, so god knows how long that’ll be.
D2 Results

RIP your dad. Oh well. Now it's your time to shine.

You now have the following night action:

Night Action: Establishment know-how
Each night, you may target a user. You will learn that user's role name.
N2 Results

billymills was safeguarded.
N3 Results

billymills is Ted Cruz (R-TX).
N4 Results

Jalmont is Martin O'Malley (D-??).
Now, you know why I tried to alignment check Billy first. If he was scum he could have won this game on his own (thanks to the Billy Roll).

Happy that he rolled town though :D

yeah that sunny lynch decided the game imo

toward the end of the game i got really uncertain over the jalmont lynch (tho he was still clearly our best bet) mainly because the game was going so easily - I suspected billy shenanigans

overall tho, this game had a whole bunch of idling (i'm at fault too - forgot to vote D1, which is p bad for my role) and tas and sunny did a shit job of actually responding to the fact that they were being lynched

never lucky

was there really no tracker or watcher? there has to have been a tracker/watcher. or was walrein trolling me? literally didn't use any actions because i was worried about that

yeah, i think the mafia was pretty strong, especially one we got down to one member with the lynchstop and extra kill and what not, but not being able to force a mislynch at all really hurt us. didn't help that we couldn't kill anyone for two nights due to bad luck with the bg (i didn't know/forgot BGs could self-BG? thought that wasn't a thing) and me playing too conservative. i should've used my unblockable action and two kills to get rid of p3/bg and then go from there (which is what i was originally going to do). didn't expect to be hit by the martyr but o well i guess

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
called it, sorta

EDIT: I kinda suspected billy to be trump, specifically a neutral trump...but I admittedly didn't care enough to make my concerns widely known. lol

Ampharos

was there really no tracker or watcher? there has to have been a tracker/watcher. or was walrein trolling me? literally didn't use any actions because i was worried about that
Pokeguy was a tracker/watcher (he could use either on each night, but not both)

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Dear PokeguyNXB
You are Donald Trump (R-NY).

The Republican answer to Bernie Sanders, you are a fiercely antiestablishment candidate with a radical platform and a fanatical cult following - the main difference being your slightly less-than-progressive social policies and your strong capitalist streak. You’re famous (or infamous) for wanting to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants.

Night Action: Muslim Registry
Each night, you may target one user and choose to either TRACK them or WATCH them. TRACKing a user will tell you who they target with their night action. WATCHing them will tell you which users target your target with night actions.
#MakeCircusGreatAgain

But in all seriousness this game for me was a simple game of follow the leader, where my info never really amounted to much. Tbh I was more invested in Genius Game and Nomic, this was a side thing I was doimg, because such a simple game isn't that involved

Dear porygon3,
You are Chris Christie (R-NJ).

You are the loudmouthed, rotund leader of America’s shittiest state north of the Mason-Dixon line. Brash, attention-seeking, and loudmouthed, your style of speaking tends to resemble a watered-down Trump.

Night Action: Attention Whore
Each night, you may target a user. That user’s night action will be redirected to you
idled n0 because i didn't know anything and didn't want to random. hit theangryscientist n1 since he claimed vanilla to celever, then eagle4 n2 since he claimed vanilla to billymills. after that it was jalmont every night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)